Name: Dion Mondragon
Status: 9 Acknowledged, Confirmed, Established, Privileged. Sanctioned, Favored, Loyal, Acclaimed, Praised.
Social Standing Master Elder
Notable Traits: White eyes, emotionless
Camarilla Title or Position:
Information Known by Kindred Society
- Is known to be a strict traditionalist.
- Origins in Eastern Europe
- Arrived in the U.S. in the 17-1800's
- Attended Conclave in 1660 Venice, 1704 Boston, 1738 Vienna, 1881 London, 1998 Vienna.
Rank: Lord of the 2nd Circle
Positions: Lord of the South Central Realm
House: House Avakian, Founding Member
Lineage: Celestyn, Master Librarian of Ceoris
- Isabella Andreas, Regent and Prince of Lakeland FL
- Calliope Reinhardt, Regent, MO
- Gregory Silas, Regent, Primogen, Los Angeles
- Has an intolerance for progressive non-traditional kindred.
- His devilish countenance suggests he may actually be an infernalist hiding in plain sight.
- Mondragon has been sent by the Inner Circle to keep an eye on Austin. He's the reason that Conclave is being held in the "Domain of Waterloo".
- Mondragon has a talent for uncovering secrets.
- I heard he was once up for Justicar, but was passed over because it was deemed he would have been "too effective" at the job.
- "Most are so preoccupied with the irrelevant banter and events surrounding them that they fail to see the truths lurking under their noses." - Dion Mondragon
- "Pardon my language, but don't fuck with that one. No, he's not to be trifled with. Just look at him! You can see where Goethe got his inspiration for Faust. The man's wearing Mephistopheles-chic!" -- Nenette
- "Mr. Mondragon is a pinnacle of the Camarilla. Something for us all to strive towards." -- Shakti Gupta
- "Elder Mondragon stands not only along side his Clan as our greatest defense against threats to the Camarilla both arcane and mysterious, but also as a pillar of traditional thought: proudly standing against those "progressive" members of his clan who think it appropriate to weaken our defenses by exposing the private practices of Clan Tremere to public scrutiny." -- Benjamin Sharp
- "An outstretched hand offered in bad faith to him will reveal the flesh beneath. Wisdom is the greatest tool when dealing with the Master. " - Mr. Chen
- "There he goes - he's dressed like the devil, like I said. Perhaps he finds strength in emulation. Or maybe he was the original inspiration?" - Carmina Giovanni, speaking to a family member in Austin.
- "A worthy ally and a stalwart member of the Tremere and the Camarilla. What every member of the clan should strive for." - Zahra Blanc
- "What's more hilarious? The fact that people think one Elder Tremere is going to talk, at length, about another to a total stranger OR that they think we all know each other's deep, dark secrets? Yes...I'm mocking you, but your surprise and the fact that you think I care makes this moment extra special. Make my night; go bother Elder Mondragon with pointless questions as well! Individuals of his standing just looooove annoying prattle." - Prince Gabriel Tavaasche of Baton Rouge
- "Alte füchse gehen schwer in die falle. Old foxes are hard to trap." - Karl Richter
- "Elder Mondragon is a stalwart Elder of our Clan and the Tower. Though we may disagree on method, our goals remain the same." - David Daniel Steiner
- "A wonderful teacher." - Margareta Sasul
- "An example to all and proof that perhaps we should not be so quick to discard the old for the new" - Henry Reuben
- "There goes a very ancient, powerful, and respected Kindred. I wouldn't recommend getting on his bad side." - Lydia Sterling
- "When it comes to the Tremere, he is the dragon at every gate. Patient, methodical, and partial to eating foolish things that venture too close to its lair." - Einhardt Wagner
- "Elder Mondragon seems most disturbed by small boxes. Perhaps he suffers from an irrational anxiety or phobia. I do hope he seeks proper mental health care for this affliction." -Edward James Crowe, MD
- "Elder Mondragon's choice of words strike the matter with acute precision." - Lazaro
- "Tough old man." - Tamberland
- "We have danced many times through a sea of endless years. This one is not to be trifled with and is always dangerous despite his appearance." - Achilles
- "...Why the fuck are you asking ME about HIM?" - Angelo
- "Every Elder Tremere wields terrible power and demands great respect; Primogen Mondragon is different only in that he is more deserving of that respect than most." - Master Harpy Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "Elder Mondragon and I do not often see eye-to-eye. Put us against a common enemy though, and watch them despair." - Marus
- "In the past I have avoided him. Our colors did not mix well." - Chloe Pavlis
- "All hype, no bite... Unless of course you are weaker than him, then he just gnaws for the fun of finally having someone to take his impotent rage out upon." - Orelia Taipetra
- "Egotistical narcissistic bag of air… and those are his better qualities. The world would be better off one less Tremere in this case." - Shavo
- "Be very careful when dealing with Mondragon, either as a friend or a foe. I've known him a long time, and he is equal parts brilliance, ruthlessness, and power." - Alex Shelly
- "So many do not like him, yet so few dare to cross him. I think there is much to be learned from him. I hold no animosity for him. Yet." - Gus Carter
- "Mondragon represented a millennium of knowledge and power. He gazed long into the abyss, and it gazed long into him...too long. In the end, he became that against which he fought. His loss, though just and necessary, is tragic." - Evelyn Atwood
Player: Seth Manzar
MES Number: US2002021286