|Sept:||Sept of the Falling Jewels|
Name: Ladon Aetos
Deed Name: Doggie Bag (Cliath), Keeper of the Stalwart Heart (Fostern), Photobombs-the-Wyrm (Adren)
Tribe: Bone Gnawers
Title or Position: Alpha of Plan B, Warder of the Sept of Falling Jewels
Renown: Glory 8, Honor 5, Wisdom 7
Sept: Sept of Falling Jewels
Pack: Plan B
Domain: Dark Capital (VA-020-D)
Notable Traits: Dresses like a hoodlum, usually wearing sneakers or socks that don't match. He typically carries a messenger bag with him wherever he goes, which usually contains some snacks and all sorts of odd trinkets.
- Born in Washington, DC to Sun Caller sometime between 1997-1998.
- Experienced his First Change in the midst of the Ratkin War, sometime in 2005-2006.
- Went through his Rite of Passage sometime in 2007.
- Returned to DC after undergoing his Rite of Passage, reuniting with his mother and becoming a part of her pack known as "Tug O' War."
- In August of 2013, he helped fight some Black Spiral Dancers in the Northeast, helping to reclaim a Caern from them. (NERE 2013)
- Sometime in late 2013, early 2014, he participated in the siege of an underground temple full of vampires that had been spreading Wyrm taint via a drug.
- In March of 2014, he successfully challenged for the rank of Fostern and was given the deed name of "Keeper of the Stalwart Heart" by Windseeker, and Utkena Ragabash of his Sept.
- Attended the Bone Gnawer Tribal Moot in April of 2014, meeting some other Gnawers from the region and two Elders of his Tribe. He learned some interesting things throughout that evening.
- Has been traveling with a group of Bone Gnawers recently, visiting different cities in the US.
- Recently his former pack split up and he became the Alpha of a new pack, containing a couple of members from his previous pack.
Under all the grime and hobo attire, Ladon is actually a handsome young man in his early 20s. He's got exotic features, a mixture of his Greek heritage with whatever else his father was. He has dark brown hair and olive color skin, which are contrasted by his piercing green eyes, which he likely inherited from his father. He stands about 5'9" and is rather wiry, built mostly on lean muscle. Even though he is a Metis, he doesn't seem to have any physical disfigurements that identify him as such, something folks tend to find rather peculiar.
- His father was a Silver Fang
- His father was a Get of Fenris
- His father was a Shadow Lord
- His father was a Silent Strider
- Doggie Bag has a girl in DC that he hasn't told Sun Caller about...
- He really is an Ahroun but pretends to be a Ragabash
- Likes to hang out with a certain bear more than he enjoys the company of Silver Fangs
- Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
Player: Jag Griffiths
MES Number: US2009114979
Location: Washington, D.C.