Name: Edward Salazar
Status: Edward Salazar is known to be *Acknowledged* as a member of the Camarilla, *Confirmed*, *Established* and *Privileged* as an Elder. Salazar has been seen as *Courteous* from Harpy Ligeia Loxley, *Enforcer* and *Honorable* from Prince Greer Carson, and *Acclaimed* from Tremere Clanhead Captain Sawyer.
Notable Traits: Edward Salazar can generally be found in a three piece suit, with a bowler, cane and pocket watch.
Title or Position: Primogen in Portland, OR. Blood Magic registration is mandatory Registration and You
House: Special Council on Blood Magic Registration and Regulation Enforcement (SCBMRRE); Monitor Branch Chief Adviser
- Edward Salazar used to be an infernalist hunter. He has traveled the world a hundred times over in the course of these duties.
- He once laughed without any hint of sarcasm or irony. No witnesses of this event have survived the passage of time.
- As with any rumored to be an infernalist hunter, there is a less accredited rumor that Salazar was or is an infernalist himself. Those who know him do not put much stock in this rumor.
- Edward Salazar is rumored to have been influential in the decision to police Thaumaturgy.
- "There has never been, nor can there ever be a conflict of interest between Camarilla interests and Tremere interests. Camarilla interests are necessarily a part of Tremere interests, and thus cannot be divorced from the whole to create such a conflict." - Edward Salazar
- "Clan Tremere serves the Camarilla in many ways that the Camarilla does not comprehend. This is preferable to total comprehension, even if some do not know enough to realize it." - Edward Salazar
- "Your secrets are your business, until you make them my business." - Edward Salazar
- "Remember, it is not enough to be hit or insulted to be harmed, you must believe that you are being harmed. If someone succeeds in provoking you, realize that your mind is complicit in the provocation. Which is why it is essential that we not respond impulsively to impressions; take a moment before reacting, and you will find it easier to maintain control." - Epictetus
- "If I need something from clan Tremere, I go to the Primogen, but If I need a Tremere I can rely on, I go to Salazar." - Canaan Espina
- "Edward Salazar? I would say the three words which define him are decorous, diligent, and dangerous." - Eileen Vargas
- "It is a pleasure to watch him hunt. Which does not mean what you think it does." Laszlo Bako
- "He has good hands. Which I know sounds naughty, but it is true. He has the large hands of a laborer. Oui, the nobles think I have insulted him. I have not. It is exceedingly complimentary to have the this quality for it means he is a builder in our glorious Tower." - Clé deMontes
- "I swear that I have seen him before - before I came to Portland, that is. Did I look out at an audience in Vienna and espy his calm, reflective countenance? Indeed when we speak he affects on me in the way an old friend does. A very reserved friend, I'll grant you, but I have always found Mr. Salazar to be agreeable company. We agree on politics, making us naturally companionable." - Ligeia Loxley
- "Loyalty to the Camarilla is loyalty to Clan Tremere. Loyalty to Clan Tremere must include loyalty to the Camarilla. Mister Salazar understands this implicitly. I wish more of our blood followed his example. - Captain Sawyer
- "Do I know Edward? Yes, I think I do. We first met emerging from the fires of Hell, whereupon we saved each other from the dangers of our youth." - Boazar Ophara
- "Salazar and I have our differences but we also have many similarities, I think that his reputation of being trust worthy and loyal would be a great addition to the glass pyramid. I hope that we can prove this to him over time ." - Alister MacArthur
- 'He is an effective investigator and very knowledgeable in his area of expertise. His politics and mine run similarly, and his loyalty to the Camarilla clear in his every action. I do wish I could have convinced him to join Sawyer's young band." Viktor Cantemir
Player: Sam Fitterman.
MES Number: US2002023142