Edward Vincent Icabod Livingston IV
|City:||San Antonio, Tx|
Edward Vincent Icabod Livingston IV
Full Name: Edward Vincent Icabod Livingston IV
Clan: Malkavian (Clan of The Moon)
Sire: The Venetian
Generation: 8th Gen
Lineage: House Oculus
Notable Traits: Social and Surprisingly Normal, Proud of not hearing Voices or receiving visions
- Acknowledged by Prince Franc of San Antonio, Tx (abiding)
- Confirmed as an Ancilla (abiding)
- Networked as a Malkavian (abiding)
"Everyone has an admirable quality.. I feel you should know this about yourself."
- First appearing circa 1750
- Was an English Teacher and finds Caligraphy to be a lost art.
- Finds great enjoyment in government documents and tax forms.
- Can always find a good quality in anyone he meets.
- Speaks with a simple nature and few have ever seen him act "Malkavian-like"
- Childe of The Venetian
- Grand-childe of Camilla Baines
- Great-grand-childe of Mellandis
- Looking for ties, please contact privately.
- Spent a decade locked in a room with a computer saying "either it will die or I will"
- Loves Games and Puzzles.
- Considers Reality "The Ultimate Puzzle, never to be solved.. because.. then it would be so boring!"
- Can forge a signiture just by looking at it once
- Made a killing during World War 2 by forging documents for kindred and kine alike.
- Speaks Multiple Languages but cant remember where he left his boots sometimes.
(Open to Additions)
- "He is an interesting man and looking forward to see what he is up to." - Lazaro Aargon
- "His humble nature underscores a very real understanding of the world around him. And he might have been on to something about that suit thing..." - Ethan Sullivan
- "I feel I could teach this one quite a few things. Question is, does he possess the fortitude for such teachings." - Jupiter Lotis
- "What a nice, young man to have a conversation with. You don't find many, nowerdays. All they want to talk about is power. But, he's very grounded. Very earthy. I wish to continue our conversing in the future." Mabel Ruby
- "He's a watchful one, question is: For whom?" Jayne Joyce
- "A rather stoic gentleman in delightful purple, at least when we briefly met." Earl Stedman Harrington
- "I look forward to a longer conversation with Mr. Livingston. Indeed, I do." Jeannie
- "He wears a lot of purple and he carries a lot of green? I'm sold." Giacomo Giovanni
- "So this individual wears what I recall to be the Symbol of Hydra. And since Hydra was an evil organization that became SHIELD, an organization that was intended to protect, it makes one wonder if it's a statement about something political within our own society...But I suppose, he already knows this..." Bernard Green
- "Such a personable fellow, and not afraid of a little color, or in his case, perhaps a bit too much. Still, he is certainly doing a bang up job undoing his clan's bad reputation in Austin." Jayne Joyce
- "I think he doesn't know the proper difference between the Anarch Movement and the Sabbat. Or he does and he was just ruffling feathers to report back to someone. Either way." Harper Gray
- "Meeting the childe of an Archon, and one I've met with recently, either confirms that it is a small world after all...or perhaps I just get out too much and people are learning more about who I am and what I do...which isn't a bad thing in our society, but it's not every day this happens. I wonder what else he feels we should know about ourselves." Zack Snyder
- "I found his insights to be spot on. I do hope he overcomes." Jeannie Ierardi
- "Watching his blood splatter I couldn't stop myself from gathering a sample. Learning about him was interesting. I shall keep his blood, I may need it someday." Salvadore Strozza
- "Edward has always seemed harmless to me. I cannot imagine what sin he has committed that would prompt such brutal retribution from his own sect. Should he survive, I daresay the next chapter of his unlife will prove to be quite interesting." Nathaniel Lannick
Location: Domain of San Antonio, tx; South Central Region