Edwin the Sandman
|This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.|
Known Aliases: Edwin the Sandman, Edwin Jones
Motley: The Kinder Brigade
- Does not speak, but writes out everything on a notepad adorned with sheep.
- Wears pajamas, a dressing gown and a nightcap bestrewn with moons and stars.
- Mask -- TBA
- Mien-- TBA
Title or Position:
- Edwin used to collect nightmares for The Child. He had a quota to fill. He always filled his quota.
- Edwin's actual speaking voice acts like a dinner bell to the Child. He sold it at the first opportunity.
- Edwin was once a popular comedian on Vaudeville. He could do dozens of voices. This is what drew the Child to him in the first place.
- "Are we sure he's Autumn? He seems more different than the other Autumns. Almost Spring?"
- Edwin was on a first name basis with his namesake, Ed Wynne, and frequently had tea with the man.
- I heard that Edwin once murdered a child in her sleep because he knew that she was on the verge of making a Deal with a Gentry that would allow her to never grow up in exchange for being the Child's playmate
- Aubrey likes to sing to him, and although it's always something that inadvertently makes his skin crawl, he refuses to tell her.
- Edwin used to write scripts for "The Three Stooges".
- Edwin's nightcap is grafted to his head. It's hiding a strange glowing mass of pure dream Glamour that will explode like a bomb if exposed to the air.
- Edwin uses his "nice guy" act as a facade to hide the fact that he's secretly the Autumn Court's most fearsome member, able to haunt anyone's dreams on Earth.
- After his voice was used to steal children, Edwin has turned bitter and angry. He's begun training, getting stronger, and now carries a gun.
Please Add More
- scribble scribble (Insert quote here.)
- "You leave him be! Out of all of us poor bastards, I think he's earned a few eccentricities!" - Lilith Parsons, Autumn Courtier and his Motley Mate.
Please Add More
Friends, Enemies and Other Poor Sods
"Mr. Sandman" by the Chordettes
- Ed Wynne, popular actor from such movies as "Alice in Wonderland" and "Mary Poppins".
- King Candy from "Wreck-It Ralph"
Player Name: Casey Jones
MES Number: US2012050050