Ethan "Motherfucking" Little
Archetype: Reaper (Formerly Gatekeeper)
Threshold: The Torn
Krewe: The Stygian Council
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 230 lbs
Facial Hair: None
Skin Tone: Dark
Personality: Old Habits Die hard, he swears a lot, insults people, is loud, obnoxious, but loyal and all for the cause of stopping as he would put it "The Tentacle Raping Motherfucka".
- Scar on left cheek
- Tattoo on arm that reads "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything."
- Psyche ••••• •
- Death-Touched ••••
- Emotional Detachment •
- Mythologist •••
- Charms: 2
- Fetters: 2
- Deathmasks: 2
- Pieces of Black: 1
Standing over Ethan's shoulder is a human shape that is wearing an all white suite, with a white fedora. Instead of a physical body, there is only dancing flames in a form where a body should be. The only human feature on the entire body is a pearl white smile that never fades.
Name: Maria Estevez
An attractive Latino women wearing a cowboy hat. She many hangs around Ethan's car
A large grey wolf with red eyes.
The Cavalry: •••
The Stygian Council: ••••
Ethan is not shy to tell you that before coming to Lake Charles, he was one of the top "Soldiers" in the New Orleans drug trade. His knack for violence gave him a purpose in life and a way to support his sister. After Hurricane Katrina his was separated from his sister and left his old life behind. It was not long after that he was hunt down by his former associates, it was then he made his bound with Fuoco, his geist.
After joining the cell in 2008 he went up in ranks and became the Guardian of the cell. After a shift in management in Mid-2013 Ethan was promoted to the level of adjunct and has been in charge of security since.
04/25/1987: Born in New Orleans, LA
09/13/1997: Killed his first man.
08/29/2005: Hurricane Katrina makes Landfall and he moves to Lake Charles, LA
05/20/2006: Original Death, Shot in the head.
07/23/2006: Gained revenge on his killer by burning his home down, with him in it.
05/15/2008: Became a believer and joined the accord
06/20/2010: Become Guardian of Le Pac du Ombre
08/03/2013: Promoted to the level of adjunct
11/07/2013: Help found The Stygian Council
12/07/2013: First Death, Tortured to death by cult members
01/31/2014: Participated in Operation Disclosure
02/23/2014: Resigned from his position in the Le Pac du Ombre
02/23/2014: Joined the Houston Calvary
02/28/2014: Traveled to Tokyo and assisted them.
04/10/2014: Participated in Operation Redemption
05/14/2014: Helps found AIS
06/03/2014: Goes on a secret mission to the Abyss with John Smith
08/07/2014: Participated in Operation The Tower
09/13/2014: Participated in Operation Hive Breaker
08/13/2015: Participated in Operation Heart Of Darkness
03/29/2016: Participated in Operation Atlantis
- Silent Fang: Former Cell Leader, will follow into hell.
- Marcus Jackson: Former Fellow Bound and Guardian of the Accord.
- Aurora Lundqvist: Fellow bound, and old friend.
- Aiden Black: Good in a fight, and can do thing quietly. As a member of the fallen world, understands what the stakes are.
- Burt Zimmerman: Member of Task Force Valkyrie and probably wants to kill me, but right now he is a damn good shot.
- Bhumi Malik: Nobody every expects the fuckin rhino to come through their wall.
- Nero: Awesome mothafucka to have at your back. He makes peoples heads explode and shit, I have seen it.
- Ashley Wednesday: Krewe mate and member of his new cell. She is interesting, and one of the few mothafuckas in the Houston Cell that does not openly disdain me.
- Henry Grayson: A damned man, that I will kill when this is done.
- Nero: The mothafucka keeps stealing my car.
- Is very skilled with a shotgun, but is not seen using it very often.
- He understands that people die in war, but he hates for people under his command to die.
- Though he does not like people under him dying, he is very open that if "You go and fuck up, getting someone killed that ain't supposed to go down" he will personally deal the punishment that the cell deems fit.
- Is not very good at drawing or using computers
- A gaudy gold necklace that does not match with the rest of his attire seems to appear and disappear without word.
Quotes By Ethan Little
- "Any of you motherfuckas do something fuckin' moronic that gets my ass wasted. You better make damn sure you run because I will personally come back and hunt your fuckin' bitch-ass down and make goddamn sure that you wish I had wasted you on the spot"
- "These redneck, crackas are going to kill my ass. And I will be pissed."
- "Bitch, be cool. I will get you out of this burning bitch alive"
- "SUCK MY DICK, YOU STAYPUFF MARSHMALLOW MOTHAFUCKA", upon seeing a giant being come out of a tear calling itself "The Truth"
- "I do not understand why mothafuckas don't like me. I am a likable mothafucka."
Quotes About Ethan Little
- "...could pay for a week-long cruise every year for every member of the Council if he put in a nickel in the swear jar for each outburst." - Wesker
- "He's black and he swore at a white man not to mention a politician...he's lucky we didn't call for High Justice or just kill him on the spot." - Hank
- "I still think he'd make a fine fucking parliament representative." - Jacque LeBeau
- "He's a crazy scary murderhobo bastard, but the worst part is when he starts making SENSE." New Guy
- "I'm with New Guy on that one. Ethan is one of those guys I'm happy is on our side." Cora Kirkwood
- Cool as a cucumber...unless you touch his women
- He is really chummy with vampires
- He spends way to much time in the underworld for his own good.
- His car is possessed.
- Master of tap dance and soft shoe, but too shy to show it off.
Omar Little, The Wire: "Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss."
Russell "Stringer" Bell, The Wire: "Nobody remember forty, and ya'll niggas is giving me way too many forty degree days. What the fuck?!"
Dean Winchester, Supernatural: "It's never gonna be over. There's gonna be others. There's always gonna be somethin' to hunt."
Vic "Mr. Blonde" Vega, Reservoir Dogs: "Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?"
Captain Dickson, 21 Jump Street: "I know what you're thinkin': angry, black captain. Well guess what? I'm black, and I worked my ASS off to be the captain. And sometimes, I get a little angry, so suck a dick!"
"Fight the Power" by Public Enemy
"Indestructible" by Disturbed
"Straight outta Compton" by N.W.A.
"This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars
"Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine
"Bullet in the Head" by Rage Against the Machine
"Evil Boy" by Die Antwoord
"m.A.A.d city" by Kendrick Lamar
Player: Allen Aguillard
MES Number: US2012040114
Location: Lake Charles, LA