Eugene is a large man and has no qualms about using that to his advantage when interacting in the Mortal world. These days he stands 6'2" with long dark hair and a full beard. His attire is impeccable when out and about in Kindred society though he often smells faintly of sawdust.
Eugene is a quiet man with a reserved and soft spoken manner, though he can be quick witted and talkative he often prefers to remain quiet and listen while others talk. His associate Jillian tends to describe him as dour and reserved and in need of getting laid. Eugene has a few passions that he will always talk about at length if given the chance.
Eugene's history is a bit clouded for much of his early years. Embraced in the mid 1800's Eugene found himself following his Sire into the wilds of the American South West. There he and his sire remained, separate from Kindred society for many many years. After his Sire's disappearance in 1918 Eugene found himself alone and still struggling with his beast and his vampiric nature. He wandered the fringes of mortal society living more as a monster or animal than as a man. However he found "salvation" somewhere along the road and became an active and staunch member of the Camarilla. In the past few years he has been active within a Coterie of Camarilla loyalists working to root out dissension and traitors within the Sect. Now he finds himself in Atlanta, one of the greatest cities within the Ivory Tower, what could he and his Coterie mates be doing?
Acknowledged by Prince Roane of Atlanta
Confirmed as an Ancilla in good standing with the Camarilla
Owed by Eugene
- Minor boon owed to Dorian Burroughs for a personal matter
- Major boon owed to Henry Fuller as collateral for entering into a coterie together.
- Major boon owed to Chastity Callentine as collateral for entering into a coterie together.
- Major boon owed to Jillian Renard as collateral for entering into a coterie together.
Owed to Eugene
- Minor boon owed from Neela Malik for services rendered
- Minor boon owed from Jimmy Farrington for services rendered
- Major boon owed from Tibalt
- Major boon owed from Chastity Callentine as collateral for entering into a coterie together.
- Major boon owed from Henry Fuller as collateral for entering into a coterie together.
- Major boon owed from Jillian Renard as collateral for entering into a coterie together.
"It is said that Eugene and his coterie are an excellent tool in determining the health of a city. If one member is there then all is well, if two have arrived things are getting interesting, if three call the city home then the danger is growing and if all four are residents of a city then you should be worried."
"There is a mysterious fifth member of the Coterie, whether it is an elder the coterie works for or something else no one knows."
"Chastity holds something so dark and terrible over Eugene that he is bound to do as she bids."
"He didn't find salvation on his travels, but a different kind of madness."
- "Oh yes, Ernest and I have our tiffs, but who do the clever ones always come and stand behind? La Belle et la Bête. So, sí, I forgive Edward and try to make him smile before the next brutal dance." - Jillian Renard
- "Eugene is a stout fellow best I can tell. He seems quite steadfast with his friends and his style dress is somewhat more dapper than my own." - Uror
Matthew York US2006017188