Court: Winter or Moon depends on how you look at thingsMantle:
At first look her shadow is always there, there might not be any light, but it's clear she's a moon courtier... at least maybe. Looking at her a second time: snowflakes fly around her and seem to cling to her as if her own personal flurry were keeping her cool.
- Co-Founder of DeltaMu
- Changeling of the Chicago Area
- Moon Representative for the Mirrored Freehold
She doesn't stand out. She blends in almost perfectly. She looks so generic that it's hard to guess what she is. Her eyes look pure grey almost like a moon.
While her memory may not be the best, she has found ways of getting around the issue. she carries with her many post it notes detailing what she needs to know about certain situations. She lives with Dawn in an apartment and enjoys the simpler things in life. Ice Cream, early morning television shows, and reading old tales of mythical beings. She's always looking for something new to discover and is always willing to help those who need it. While she sometimes requires help herself she will generally put others ahead of herself which leaves room for others to take advantage of her. She's hard to talk to and discuss matters with unless you can understand her. She can't speak English instead talks in a language few know. If you are able to have a conversation with her then you'll understand her sweet personality can quickly fade if someone she knows is in danger.
AppearanceShe wears heavy clothes, gloves, knitted Scarves, and a hat that has tiny ears sticking out of the top. She looks like a creature from a mountainous region. Possibly a wolf or cougar.
She dresses as if a snowstorm was blowing everyday. To keep her face "warm" from the nose down her face is covered by her scarf.
- "You Speak to me on a spritiual level!"
- "Wait, if you don't know what I am, and I don't know what I am..."
- "Mmmph mm hmim phmm."
- "Oh Dang. I think I might need a therapist."
- "It's getting real crazy up in this Chicago Area. And I thought I was nuts."
- "Europa will not longer be an issue."
- "I'm going to just go sit in the park and listen to MCR and Green Day."
- She can't speak English. Just fakes it.
- She can speak English, just fakes not being able to.
- She has aphasia
- She can't tell the difference in temperatures so she always dresses as if it were cold outside.
- Her cold dress betrays her even colder nature. Winter is cold yes, but even it has a heart. There is no such mercy in this frozen monster.
- Her memory issues tie in with her strange language issue. Her durance must be the cause.
- Her memory issues are a way of having deniability. It's all an act.
- She has a nameless figure respond to her emails for her, she doesn't want anyone to know she can't write in English either.
- Some kind of fight was happening and Europa all the sudden just started to call herself Cassius and spoke in English.
- She calls herself a Winter Courtier because that's what Dawn is. She's actually a Moon Courtier
- She might not even be a Moon Courtier at all. Just a confused changeling
Changelings She Knows
- Wally Harrel: I mean I've never met him, but he is the monarch. That's got to mean he's cool right? Wait... He's NOT the monarch? What's going on with him?
- DJ Radix: He speaks to me on a every deep spiritual level. Great person and wonderful to chat with. Not to mention a bit dreamy and so totally cool!!!!!!
- Dawn: I can write a book about how much I love this girl!! She's my therapist, Cousin, and I'm pretty sure we dated a bit in high school. Nothing serious, you know our love burned too bright and we had to blow it out before it raged into a wildfire that was certain to destroy us. Still we will always have Montana and that's what's really important.
- Haley Skye: Personally, I've never met the girl. We chatted for a bit over the emails, but nothing important was discussed. I was wrong, not okay. Just lax. She takes credit for things she doesn't do. It's funny to watch her try to be in the spot light all the time.
- Nicholas Rex: I've never met a moon courtier but he says he's one. He has a lot of information on what's going on now in Chicago, at least that's what I think. He's just given me the most information.
- Avis: Oh My stars and planets, this girl is the bomb! Only my second friend I've had and she rocks! She knows a lot about black birds and is so much fun to talk to.
- Artemis: Seems noble and well traveled. I definitely admire that about him. I cleaned his shoe once. It was nice and spiffy afterward. Too bad I never got to the other shoe.
- Silas Grey: Well, he's the leader of some stronghold. Sounds cool, I hope it all goes well.
- Octavia: 8 seems pretty cool. We have a few things in common at least we have a large family in common if nothing else. I so cannot wait to meet her and hear the tales she has to tell.
- Amber Fisk: Make sure to call the Academy an academy and not a freehold. She'll get on you for that. She's really knowledgeable about stuff going on when it's about the academy. She looked really disappointed when she was forced to give some changeling's eye back. Ewww... Who would want to keep someone's eye?
- Minister Walker: The way he talks, oh my stars and planets it's wonderful. I think I'll take it up, it sounds so dignified and more personal. Like the words have a heavier meaning in them. I was so disappointed that he wasn't talking like the when I met him. Maybe it's just an online thing? It's hilarious that he thinks I'm faking with my speech issue. Maybe Autumns aren't all about finding more knowledge.
- Steve?: Well, I met him at the Nexis or Nexus whatever it's called. I'm just going to call it The freehold formerly known as the Scoured. Anyway we got lost in the hollow, I followed him around, he seemed great. If you could get past his ability to be weird.
FullName: Timorus Ariana Marsh
Leaves dance around her and a few patches of frost are seen as if it were the late stages of Autumn around her
She doesn't stand out. Much like Europa she is completely ordinary. It's easy to pass over her, almost as if she wasn't even there.
- Co-Founder DeltaMu
- Autumn Monarch of the Mirrored Freehold
- Autumn Spokeswoman for the Mirrored Freehold of Chicago
When seated she stays in her own space, hunched over and not moving a lot. Her voice is cold and almost lifeless. She despises animals, when meeting a beastkin it is not uncommon for her to call out what they are and go into conversations of what the animal they represent fears. She stays away from other changelings since she feels they can't offer her anything new. She sticks to more inanimate objects for company.
Her clothes hang loosely on her making her look smaller than what she actually is. She dresses in darker colors and rarely will she ever been seen with bright colors on. Her makeup adds to her lifeless charade. She wears pale make up and outlines her eyes in black almost to try and reflect a skull.
- "small birds go in small cages"
- "Rabies runs common in your kind."
- She founded the Mirrored Freehold after not liking the local Changeling population
- She was the First monarch but does not want to be acknowledged a monarch anymore
- She doesn't talk to any Autumns because she feels they offer her nothing
Changelings She Knows
- Nicholas Rex: The moon has uses, mostly to disgust. If one wishes to learn the extent of their patience spend an afternoon with the moon.
- Haley Skye: Bird is a bird
- Avis: Wonderful another bird, doesn't act distant like the other though
- Dawn: It's unclear if the inside matches the out.
- Europa: Pest, needs to be gotten rid of.
- Samael Fey: Nothing phases him, not the absence of his "brother" not the doom he is certain to face. Nothing
- Minister Walker: Apparently it is impossible to be an Autumn Courtier and not talk to him. Seems weird that he REQUIRES you to talk to him in order to be considered an Autumn Courtier. Was not aware that was how the court system worked.
Snowflakes cling to her skin and dance among the stars that litter her mein
Entitlement:The Guild of the Sacred Journey
- A courier, she owns a business in the hedge in Chicago.
- Winter Mantle 5
- Co-Founder DeltaMu
- Sacred Courier
- Guildmaster of Chicago
She is all about being friends with others. She doesn't act like a typical winter courtier. THough, maybe that's just what she wants other to think. She always talks about how shes a courier. Her business is one of the easiest places to find in teh hedge and is a landmark of sorts. Her name was given to her by Avis during the winter market in 2014.
Her black skin is littered with stars and comets zooming around. Her eyes are silver and look like moons, and planets decorate her pure white hair pulled up in a tight pony tail.
- "I never had a dream come trueeee til the day that I fouuuund youuuuu!" -Pan
- "I don't believe I've ever seen a guy put himself that far out there just to have the other person so completely oblivious that they still try to setting him up with their friend...and just completely not get it even after having it explained to them....repeatedly. I'm not sure that Pan even realizes that people can actually want to date her rather than Dawn." - Ambrose Crom Cruach
- "I hope she will let me take her out on a date so she can feel the desire that is buried in there somewhere" Ash
- Somehow related to Europa and Timorus
- calls them her sisters
Changelings She Knows
- Avis: You know what, she's like my best friend. I can't wait for her to visit Chicago.
- Dawn: Oh My gosh, like family and so wonderful
- Europa: She's great, a bit of a fast talker, but really cool.
- Becca Wulfe: Okay, just my opinion but that bitch is scary! (It's technically correct because she is a female dog)
- Jin Shen: One thing I love about him is he is like a god, but it's also what I hate about him.
- Toby Harrel: So sweet! Like a little Brit you just want to pick up and hug.
- Wally Harrel: Can't wait to see what else he can cook up
- Wooster: He's pretty reasonable, good talking with him.
- Minister Walker: Honestly don't see the big deal, he has said a single word to me.
- Timorus Ariana Marsh: Well, she has some good qualities, and like everyone else some bad ones as well. Just get to know her over a cup of tea.
- Oasis: Really growing on me for being Dawn's special someone.
- Ash Lost: Fun times with him, but really hard to understand too doesn't say what he feels. So you never really know what he's thinking.
- Bostyn Little: I don't know her that much but would really like to get to know her more just because she hangs with Oasis.
- Perrin Gofannon: Only ever saw him with Bostyn Little so if I get to know her more then I get to know him more and that just equals more friends!
Bright rays dance around her body. Standing near her heat eminates from her. During the long summer days heat waves can be seen where she has stepped.
- Summer Queen of the Mirrored Freehold
- Of the Flaming Heart
Notable Traits: Bright red hair that looks like it's on fire at the ends.
Not much is known about her. No one has even seen her. Her family has spoken highly of her as one who is a summer at heart and would defend her family until her last breath. Her wrathful nature is hidden behind her sweet appearance. She has made it her mission in Summer to make her freehold more well known in Chicago.
Bright red hair with flaming tips. She dresses in nothing but the finest of clothing, always red or gold. She keeps to dresses or skirts, sometimes even a business suit.
- No one has seen her because her freehold members are so protective of their Queen.
- No one but freehold members have ever seen her
- She bought a real crown so her right to rule is even more apparent.
Changelings She Knows
MES Number: US2013060093