- Kindred of the Ivory Tower,
- Formed recently on ideals that have long been held sacred by the Camarilla, the Society of Ex Tenebris seeks to safeguard, cultivate, and celebrate humanitas. To that end, we offer education, support, and defense of all Kindred who hold these ideals as close as we.
- On July the Tenth, Two Thousand and Fourteen, the Society will meet on the island of Puerto Rico for our first formal Salon. Humanitas will be discussed: a focus on ideals and preservation. Humanitas will be celebrated: a focus on quiet evenings born of discussion in natural beauty. Humanitas will be debated: what are the limits of our existence, and when must we sacrifice the jewel of the Ivory Tower in its defense. We are certain it will be an evening to remember.
- Written on Behalf of Ex Tenebris,
- Elder Prince Lucien Paricii, Dux Immolator
- Elder Orenna Komnenos, Dux Praeceptor
- Elder Primogen Alonso Gutierrez, Dux Cantor
- And the members of Ex Tenebris
- Please post character descriptions here: Googledoc File
Rumors and Quotes
- "You would be surprised what romance of which Ventrue are capable. And sometimes... very loud romance." -- Clé deMontes
- A second place winner was declared in the symbel, though such was not announced at the beginning. The subject of the winner's story, intended to receive a gift from the hosts, demurred and requested it be passed on to one of the symbel contestants, instead.
- Though the invitations were sent to members of the Camarilla, only, several independents showed up to offer their support...or to laugh at the concept.
- Prince Lucien somehow managed to keep introductions down to a minimum, so he could actually enjoy the festivities. His enjoyment was dampened when a few individuals, who had primogen to care for them, insisted on approaching him later in the evening just to be seen with the Prince.
- Several individuals involved in the Battle for Chicago gathered to celebrate their recent victory and reconnect on less hostile grounds.
- Prince Lucien was five minutes late to his own party. Granted, he walked in with Orenna Komnenos, who was probably entranced and staring at a statue for those five minutes.
- Speaking of entrancement, Orenna Komnenos seems afraid to hear Addison Bell sing. She keeps putting off hearing Ms. Bell's lovely music.
- Mona Leesa was seen storming off after being given a gift by Aramayis Eskandarian. Temper, temper!