A gangly person edging out of her teenaged years. Her hair is pulled black in a ratty braid and she wears baggy hoodies and reflective aviator glasses that never come off. She doesn't have a lot of facial expressions.
The hoodie is now filled with the screen of a Macintosh 128k and a body made of metal and wires. Her jacket gains additional designs that almost look like glowing brands, and dark stains around her collar seem to form odd sigils. (Characters with occult specs in Spirits and Vampires will recognize these, respectively.) Daylight glints off of her monitor and chassis whether she's in direct sunlight or not, and the smell of overheated electronics hangs in the air around her.
F13 is direct, impatient, sarcastic, suspicious, nosy as hell, and can get downright mean, even to those close to her. She survives by being incredibly and reliably helpful, logical, funny, and by always having a shit to give, even if she really doesn't want to, even if she knows it's a bad idea. She does not like being touched, at all, ever, by anyone other than Simon, even if you've been friends for a long time.
Mask: Yellow parakeet
Mein: Floating cuttlefish
Mask: Large praying mantis
Mein: Lightning mantid
The Rattle Box
A 1955 Chevy Bel Aire Convertible with an Interesting History.
Read about F13's adventures on her G+ page.
- ???? - Meets Sean Booker - as a mortal while attending school.
- 2008 - Joins the New York City Cell - after hacking Michael Kennedy's email and finding out the Truth.
- 2010 - Joins the Accord Corps of Engineers - after stumbling across an operation and taking over comm ops. Is sent with Simon shortly after to help a hunter set some troublesome Floridian vampires on fire.
- 06/26/2012 - The Irish Wake - Attends wake for Langley victims held by Harkin. Attacks the Commander of the Engineers in the course of defending Michael because APPARENTLY GETTING IN FISTFIGHTS IS HOW MORON FLESHBAGS MOURN. Heals him with goblin fruit. Moral: FUNERALS SUCK ENOUGH WITHOUT MAKING UP NEW WAYS FOR THEM TO SUCK.
- 12/24/2012 - Christmas at Cousin Lynnette's - F13 attends her cousin’s Christmas affair, along with like half the friggin Accord goddamn. At first it’s not horrible. Then it gets REALLY HORRIBLE. Fortunately, she has a guest room with a door that closes, and Left 4 Dead 2. Ho ho ho, motherfuckers.
- 03/17/2013 - St Patrick's Day at Lena's Bar - F13 gets DRUNK, fixes wiring + gets every cable channel ever for the The Eighth Continent.
- 06/29/2013 - Electronic Warfare Officer - Operation Rising Phoenix, Party at Dracula's Castle, b.y.o.bombs.
- 07/29/2013 - Electronic Warfare Officer - Operation Smoke and Mirrors, Massive Accord Operation Mark 2: Big Trouble in Fucking Enormous China
- 08/12/2013 - What is a relationship? We just don't know. Science cannot explain relationships.
- 08/24/2013 - Extradimensional Vampire Collector - Operation Special Delivery ((NERE 2013))
- 09/09/2013 - Commanding Officer - Operation Caldero del Sol, Massive Accord Operation III: Oh My Fuck Volcanoes. Initial tally: 10 dead, 1 lost. Final tally: 10 dead, 1 reborn, 1 regained.
- 09/13/13 - Shame shame shame.
- 11/2/2013 - Robert Kennedy wakes up.
- 11/15/2013 - Barbecue Lighter - Operation Home Alone, San Juan, PR, close some tears, kill some Aboms, play some beach volleyball.
- 11/19/2013 - Robert Kennedy dies.
- 11/29/2013 - Fuck Emotions Let's Do Shit - F13 initiates the Great Big Double Check 2013.
- 12/11/2012 - oh. THAT'S how relationships work.
- 1/2014 - Lynnette gets a little less Kennedy and a little more Set.
- 2/1/2014 - Becomes Cell Leader of the Rattle Watch
- 3/20/2014 - Operation: Radar
- 5/14/2014 - Endless dies. While attending his wake, rings appear on Simon and F13's fingers.
- 5/29/14 - Chief of Intelligence - Operation: Old Peculiar
- 5/31/2014 - Mind-controlled by the Truth to assist Pope Felton Weathers in birthing its avatar. Her telepathic connections are broken during this time.
- 6/1/2014 - Op:OP successful. John Harkin dies.
- 8/2/2014 - Receives a red ribbon, begins having Durance nightmares.
- 8/7/2014 - Operation: the Tower
- 8/30/2014 - People probably thought that she got married for love. Well fine, that was one reason.
- 11/20-25/2014 - Granby Get Back Here Part II, Electric Boogaloo, aka Operation Skeleton Key - Montreal.
- 4/16/2015 - A stranger approaches you with a quest that will take you and your band of unlikely but dedicated companions through a dark and dangerous dungeon. in Atlanta. get ye fucking flask. ((SERE 2015))
- 8/2015 - Operation: Heart of Darkness - D.R. Congo: 4 Shades of Grey
- 9/2015 - Operation: Suicide King - Las Vegas.
- 12/2015 - A four year old surprise is revealed.
- 1/2016 - F13 yells at a baggie of evil water, much to Lilith and Cora's dismay.
- 2/2016 - Nixon and Hank are killed.
- 3/2016 - The above problem is solved because fuck Keepers.
- P51M0N1C - Partner in crime & life
- Pash - Pack/Motley/Family/idek
- Michael Kennedy - the baby cousin who became my big brother
- Gaff Hook - i'm his peer and his boss rather than his subordinate and his peer, so it's complicated sometimes
- Feris Septimi - NYC Cell host with the most
- Leo Pasha -
General and Second in Command Infected with crazy from the dick up
- Black - super awesome, super invested in being the only person/thing in the room named "Black"
- Steven Bradley - like Giles only with a bigger ego and a Hellboy form
- Sethos - the warmest and most fuzzy vampire
- Harvey Rendell - Very Polite Cell Mate
- Ingrid Madrazo - Ingrid's pretty intense. intensely big, intensely logical, intensely good at her job
- Chainbreaker - i threw a lot of worry his way very quickly, about which i feel both guilty and relieved
- Sister Abigail - our primary goals are the same, which is good because everything else about us is very different
- AC - a changeling who is both sane and effective? I AM HALLUCINATING.
- Penny - welp now i feel old. trying not to do to her all the shit i hated people doing to me
- Ivory - competent, not yet sure if load-bearing
- Mr. Plopp - yeah man, tell me more about how i can't trust THOSE people
- Shagohad the Mountain - "THE MOUNTAIN has fistbumped the hackers! The hackers thank THE MOUNTAIN and look forward to covering his craggy peaks with nerdly approval. The hackers and THE MOUNTAIN will now go kick ass!"
- Howls-with-Mirth - Still processing...
- Smitty - anything you need, any time you need it. ...bonus yelling at you sometimes included at no extra charge.
- Badger - The Dude-bro would like to formally ask... what happens if you put a floppy disc in your drive slot?
- Hank Sims - Voted Torch's coveted Most Likely To Be Mistaken For James Bond Award
- Icarus Sphere - OH GOD CAN WE TAKE HER HOME WITH US? ...uh, I think you just did...
- WaveGuide - wooed into my division by insisting he was in love with Simon.
- Naveed Weiss - Cell Mate, former basement wolf.
- Sean Thomas Booker - dude we need to get you a hobby.
- Lynnette Kennedy - martha stewart ain't got a thing on my cousin.
- Duchess - my ceiling fixture can beat up your ceiling fixture.
- Marianne Bennett - and Mari will make your ceiling fixture like it.
- Cora Kirkwood - for you, i shall become the car whisperer.
- Eli Fallen - Some have said the priest provides more than just confession, he provides an actual sane set of ears willing to listen to rants.
- Irene Norton - you deserve better than you've got. including what you give yourself.
- Danica Barrows - Danica Barrows has used "give F13 a cupcake" it is SUPER EFFECTIVE also oh my god the gatekeepers are the shit.
- Setah-sefer - did that shadow just stab a dude? yes. yes it did.
- Set - family is weird.
- Lilith - the closest i've gotten so far to making contact with an alien life form. made entirely out of being better than you.
- Rosemary Weald - cupcakes and feels. cupcakes and feels.
- Arthur Granby - too awesome to live, to badass to die. we continue to hope...
- AKA Twice-Spun - yeah he's a great g- wait he slept with WHO!?
- Dani - what is normal changeling girl friendship. how it happen.
- Benjamin Wallace - precious strawberry creampuff of liberty.
- Frankie - wah wah wah. VROOM VROOM VROOM. Well all-fucking-right then!
- James Saulnier - saulnier your dick is huge. it is massive and shines with testosterone-fueled light like a beacon of what an incredible badass you are. we are all super impressed wow someone catch me i am swooning.
- Aurora Coventry - If I spent half as much of my time in Beijing time working as I did chasing after her, I'd have made the Golden Shield my golden throne.
- Gabriel - i'm not entirely sure how deep the rabbit hole goes with this guy but w/e. unlike some OTHER GABRIELS I KNOW, i'm pretty sure he's smiling the whole fucking time.
- Raphael Szemere - UH OH. LOOK OUT EVERYBODY. THE TONE POLICE IS HERE.
- Striker - Related To All The Dudes is kind of ok.
- Juliette d`Escouperie - sometimes you just roll with it.
- Samuel Marlowe - your face is quaint.
Lost and Gone
Aliases: F13, "Fie", Astrid Kennedy
Location: New York, NY
Cell Name: Rattle Watch
Cell Status: 5, Captain
Division Name: The Accord Corps of Engineers
Division Status: 5, Commander
Other Titles: General Secretary to Accord Parliament, Spy Queen of the Accord (do not actually call her that, it's only funny if it's ironic), Lady Sage (Changeling Only)
- field hacks
- sith lightning
- wet work
- robot logic
- reducing basic bitches to their constituent parts
- showering facilities with hot water
- antibacterial soap
- the knowledge that a delicious chocolate cupcake is waiting upon successful completion of a mission
- The last item is non-negotiable
- F13 became leader of Torch when she hacked the Engineers' servers and inserted her name in the position.
- The poker face is an affectation.
- She practices making creepy emoticon faces in the mirror.
- Is rather admired from afar by a certain Duke
- Is rather admired from afar rather blatantly by Marmaduke
- Poker Face
- F1R3W@LL doesn't just have a mein that looks like a computer, she can actually be used as one as well.
- She has a vampire girlfriend.
- Not anymore she doesn't. >.<
- SciFi is the official ship name for P51/F13
- If anyone told you guys that she is a mature robot who will not cause problems, that person lied to you.
- Really is that ghost in the machine that makes your computer go to the blue screen of death - sometimes drawing you into it as well.
- She and Simon aren't in Not Enough Booze For This because they didn't have enough booze for this before not having enough booze for this was cool, and they're just not into it now that it's gone mainstream.
- Despite all appearances, F13 cannot do the Robot.
- Or the Robo-Boogie
- She's got the Macarena down.
- The cupcake is a lie
- V.I.R.G.I.L mugged her once just for bus money.
- She's got interchangeable robot parts. Next thing you know, she's gonna have a big claw-arm or something.
- Receives a yearly dick pic tithe from Shkira Kushnir as part of a pact to rule the Accord in secret. No one's sure what she sends him in return.
- Young people!
- Friends and Rivals!
- NO ROMANCE. B|
- Combined: the Accord: Belani, Invictus Nos Pax Romana
- Changeling: the Lost: Meissa, Telluric
- Vampire: the Requiem: Genevieve Asteria, Carthian Mekhet
- Mage: The Ascension: Dovie, Apostate Acanthus
- Cam/Anarch: Emma Klein, Camarilla Gangrel
- Vera Kaufman, Ghoul
- Werewolf: the Apocalypse: Red Rain, Theurge Red Talon
- Dave Strider, Karkat Vantas, Terezi Pyrope: Homestuck
- Aaron Stack: NextWave (and other stuff, but why would you read other stuff when you can read NextWave?)
- Lynne Grosvenor: Finder
- the Bettermyths guy
F13: Oh My God
Oh my god
Oh you think I'm in control
Oh my god
Oh you think it's all for fun
Is this fun for you?
Grandma, I've been unruly
in my dreams and with my speech
Drill little holes into my eyelids
that I might see you, that I might see you when I sleep
Dad: Your Biggest Mistake (cover)
And you know this is your biggest mistake
What a waste, what a waste, what a waste
And of all the things you never explained
Well, you know this is your biggest mistake
Simon: Night Terror
I woke up and he was screaming,
I'd left him dreaming
I roll over and shake him tightly
and whisper if they want you,
oh, they're gonna have to fight me
Oh we're gonna find another way back home
It's written in our blood, oh it's written in our bones
Yeah, we're ripping out the pages in your book
Oh we're gonna find another way back home
It's written in our blood, oh it's written in our bones
Yeah, we'll only be bound by the things we choose
Sean Booker: We're Gonna Be Friends
Tonight I'll dream while I'm in bed
When silly thoughts go through my head
About the bugs and alphbet
And when I wake tommorow I'll bet
That you and I will walk together again
I can tell that we're going to be friends