Name: Francis Giovanni
More to come. Please feel free to add yourself where appropriate.
- Frankie murdered both of his siblings to avoid splitting his inheritance.
- Frankie was kicked out of Detroit for being too embarrassing.
- Frankie would kill his own mother if the price was right
- Frankie's didn't just murder his brother, he diablerized him.
- Resents Prince Occam's close relationship with Sybil Giovanni.
- Has literal skeleton's in his closet.
- He is adopted and not really a Giovanni at all.
- His life and calling changed 10 minutes after meeting with Solomon St. John.
- The creature pretending to be Frankie is actually a powerful specter the real Frankie had the poor judgement to summon. It hollowed him out and now inhabits his body.
- Sybil only tolerates Frankie's... overly enthusiastic approach because he's really her elder by several generations.
- Frankie is planning to whack Sybil, he's just waiting for the OK from higher up...
- Please feel free to add your own rumors as desired.
- "I prefer to call him Francis" - Thomas Edwin Thayne
- "Frankie is my best boy! He's a real stinger, that one, bit fast on the trigger if ya know what I'm sayin', gotta tighten the reins 'fore he busts a cap in the wrong ass, haha! But he always comes home to me again, doesn't he. What a good kid. Makes me so goddamn proud, he does." - Sybil Giovanni
- "Frankie seems to ooze that modern Mafia persona. Let me warn you, though. It is definitely more than an act." - Gregori Giovanni
- “When thinking of Francesco, I try NOT to think of Francesco. But if I cannot help myself, then I think that perhaps I am wrong about him. Perhaps someday he will make a formidable Giovanni, as opposed to just a dangerous Giovanni.” - Innocenzo Di Santis Giovanni
- "We work surprisingly well together. Perhaps it's because we both find certain motivations especially convincing. Must run in the family." - Carmina Giovanni
- "Ach, Frankie's a good lad, donnae let anyone tell y'otherwise... o' course... I'd ne'r get on his bad side... better to be on his good side, particularly when there's work to be done." - Ewan Dunsirn
- "I'm watching..." - Angelo Giovanni
- "I don't know Frankie well, he seemed quiet. That is usually a sign someone is far more intelligent than they want others to think" - Brenna Dunsirn
- "Family first? Bullshit. That son of a bitch doesn't know the meaning of the word family." - Anonymous
Francis Giovanni (Deceased)
Francis Dante Giovanni
Giuseppi Giovanni (Deceased)
Sybil Giovanni, Sire
Francis Dante Giovanni
Information Known by Kindred Society at Large
Frankie Giovanni was born in San Francisco at the end of the Roaring 20's. He spent the thirties surviving school by avoiding one bully at a time. In his mid teens, he apprenticed with several family members before being called home for the embrace in the early 1950's. After the family was forcibly evicted from San Francisco, Frankie made sure not to overstay his exceptional welcome and spent the 60's in Detroit, returning to San Francisco in 1972.
Since then, Frankie has made infrequent visits to Detroit and other family members, but continues to return home to San Francisco.
|City:||San Francisco, Ca|
Player: Bryan Fowler
MES Number: US2012050090