Birth Name: Not public knowledge
Shadow Name: Frost
Sleeper Alias: Alex
Cabal: White Out
- Arrived in Washington, DC in 2008.
- Shortly after joining the Concilium, he joined the Cabal White Out.
- In May of 2013, Frost worked with other members of the Concilium to rescue a group of newly Awakened that had been kidnapped by the Seers.
- In August of 2013, Frost went to the City of New York to investigate an issue in the Time stream relating to the occupy movement years before. Along with Mother and John Doe he helped the local Concilium deal with a Tremere issue.
- In October of 2013, Frost attends the Convocation called to Upstate, New York in order to lend his knowledge of the enemy to the other gathered Mages. He helps settle an issue between two antagonistic Arrow, as well as meets quite a few other strong members of the Adamantine Arrow
Frost stands at about 5'10" with white skin and dark brown hair. He has brilliant blue eyes, and often is wearing dress shoes, slacks, a button down shirt, and a tie hanging around his neck. He has two long sleeve tattoos down the lengths of his arms.
Frost's Nimbus flares and you see a crown of Ice form onto his head and there is the sound of horses and faerie laughter
- John Doe - "We all know the strong, silent types. John takes this to a whole new level. He's a scary man, but that's how they train Guardians to act right? Either way, I'm glad that I'm standing next to him rather than standing at the wrong end of his .45"
- Five - "Five is an ornery old Mysterium, but don't let that fool you. He knows his way around a gun and he knows how to arm his soldiers... I swear there is actual Military training in his background if not Arrow training."
- Beckett - "Two words... Sith Lord."
- Emme - "She could sell ice to an Eskimo. She's got a way with words and is extremely persuasive. Oh, don't mock her with the whole 'Seductress - women get whatever they want by sleeping with guys' crap. She's a better shot than me."
- Penny - "There isn't much in the world, either natural or supernatural, that can stop her. She's wrestled bears, jumped 100 feet off of cliffs, and even stalks Chuck Norris' nightmares."
- Fee - "She has the best poker face of us all. She seems like a nice and playful person but down to the core, she's a cold blooded killer. Very few people give me the chills, but Fee is one of those people."
Feel free to add here!
- He was a member of the Silver Ladder once upon a time.
- The whole frat boy thing is just a facade. Don't underestimate him.
- The whole frat boy thing is not a facade... but you still shouldn't underestimate him.
- His tattoos are actually brandings of the Abyssa, caused by his constant use of vulgar magic.
- He's chomping at the bit to become the new First Talon.
- He is afraid of dead bodies.
- He shoots every Apostate he meets in the kneecaps.
- He Awoke as a patient in an insane asylum.
- He's not a psychopath...he's just an emotionless, ultra-violent, gun-happy killer who attacks for little to no reason.
You can be me and I can be you, You can live just like a Star, I'll take my sanity you take the Fame, I'm under and over it all
No nuts no glory, My biography you damn right the true story, Set the city on fire I didn't even try, Run these streets all day I can sleep when I die
I'm bleeding out, if it's the last thing that I do, is to bring you down. I'll bleed out for you. So I'll bare my skin and I count my sins and I close my eyes and I take it in. I'm bleeding out for you, for you.
Mind strong, body strong, try to find equilibrium. Head straight, screwed on, we screwed up for too long. I don't want to lean on the waves; I watch the storm evaporate. I think of you in starry skies, I keep you so alive.
Player: Zach B.
MES Number: US2011067792
Location: Washington, D.C.