||This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.
Name: Jennifer "Gaia's Messenger" Anderson
Nickname: Jenny, Messenger, Jaybird
Tribe: Child of Gaia
Renown: Glory 1, Honor 2
Notable Traits: Pure Breed 3 , Mark of the Predator, Battle-scarred
Appearance: The first thing most notice are the battle scars on her face....claw marks run down the right side of her face, across her eye and cheek...and crossing from above her left eye, and across her face and down her neck are another wicked set of claw marks. Under the scars are wide, pretty brown eyes set into a heart shaped face and framed by messy, chin-length black curls. What used to be a bright, shining beacon of young hope now has settled into being an Ahroun who's sole drive is to fight and die for Gaia.
Allies and Enemies
Colorado is cold in the winter...
The Anderson kids had a picturesque life. Parents who love each other and a beautiful home in Sedona, Arizona. Two older boys, Keith and Noah, and the baby, Jenny. Noah left when Jenny was 7, and he was 15. Keith moved away almost a decade later.
In 2010 when she went through her First Change, the newly 18, and newly Ahroun, Jenny was shuffled into the care of her older cousin, Chloe Torosian, a Child of Gaia Philodox.
The next two years is a bit of a mystery for those who weren't there, and Jenny just gives that easy, friendly smile and a gallic shrug.
But, this young Cliath takes her duty as Gaia's Messenger quite seriously.
We All Fight to Win
- "Gaia's ticked." - Gaia's Messenger
- While covered in blood, just after a battle: "Missed the message didn't you?" - Gaia's Messenger
- "I'll say two things about Gaia's Messenger. First, she was a quick learner who understood the in's and out's of the Litany faster than my own kin. Second, she makes a mean Old Fashioned. I'm still not sure how she mixed that damned drink, but it put me on me ass." - Strikes the Accord
- "Never tell him I have no idea what goes in an Old Fashioned...he never needs to know." - Gaia's Messenger
- "She works in unusual ways. I'd have never thought Jenny would have changed. I'm more than happy to have her be a part of Gaia's children and have a role in our battle for Her future. I'm proud as can be." - Speaks Softly
- "You know that thing I always joke about how it's all fun and games until someone gets a bar stool shoved somewhere inappropriate? Yeah...that's Jenny's fault, technically, but really...the guy totally deserved it, wasting beer like that." - Twilight Star
- "You know...I was gone thirteen years, and she called me as if we hadn't missed a day of it. Well, except for the Jewish guilt...we aren't Hebrew, I don't think. Anyhow, it was just like old times, only now...we've got a mission and a message. She hears the song I've been hearing this whole time, but far more clearly than before." - Babel's Wisdom
- "When finally she finds her own identity, she will be among the deadliest of Gaia's warriors. It is my job to ensure she makes it that far." - Storm's Cold Fury
- "I was spoiled with her brother...now I am reminded that the Children of Gaia who were born under the Full Moon come in a variety of flavors. She has great potential, if she can find some of the peace her brother had. Otherwise, she'll be a blip on the Nation's radar, a bright spot that burned out and was forgotten." - Returns the Faith
- "The messages delivered are the last our enemy will hear." - Soothes the Heart
Death of a Song
Post Mortem Quotes
Gaia's Messenger died in battle on 11/9/2013
- "But I mourn most of all for the loss of she who was the granddaughter of my grandmother's sister. A Warrior of Gaia, a Child of Unicorn, and a sister of my heart. If allowed I would stand vigil as the fallen are honored, I would weep with those who have lost so very much. Goodbye Jennybean, I love you." - Takes the High Ground
- "Glory to Storm's Cold Fury-rhya. Glory to Bomb's Away-yuf. Glory to Gaia's Messenger. Woe to the motherfucking Wyrm, for awakening the vengeful fury of a child of Unicorn." - Babel's Wisdom
Missed the Message didn't you?
- Her first change was violent even for an Ahroun, and she refuses to speak of it.
- Bordering Harano after the loss of her brother, Speaks Softly
- Rainbow - Colbie Caillat
- Think Good Thoughts - Colbie Caillat
- I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
OOC Player Information
Player: Original Beth
MES Number: US2002023783
Location: AZ-010-D Dead Man's Hand