All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
- Dress ranges from casual dress shirts with a light black jacket and dress pants with a touch of jewelry to leather garments usually red and black in color scheme.
- Always has a wine glass in hand and bottle close by.
- Acknowledged by Prince Lucien
- Cherished and Esteemed as Seneschal of Puerto Rico
- Resourceful by Prince Lucien
- Mortal Soldier during the French Revolution.
- 1789 Embraced Clan Tremere.
- 1820-1830 Assigned to Cairo to assist clan mate with research.
- 1862-1865 Assigned to America during the Civil War in the South using the war as a cover to flush out Sabbat.
- 1865-Present Assigned to Puerto Rico
Information Known by Kindred Society
- Patron of the Arts: Instituted the building of a new Elysium in Puerto Rico
- Hobby in making Wine.
- Creates Art that teaches lessons for future generations to come.
- Genesis has seemed a reasonable gentleman, in my dealings with him." - Eileen Vargas
- "Nothing but friendship and magic right?" - Zoe De Medici
- "Lord Genesis is intelligent and capable. Don't annoy him." - Amber Tsigane
- "Gen is kind of my hero" - Lydia Brooks
- "Seneschal Genesis is practically a role-model for his position, at all times effective and polite without seeming weak or at loose ends. I find I admire him greatly." - Arden
- "We have more in common that what I once thought. It's actually kind of scary."-Erica Kain
- " Wowzers, I don't know what to say, he flirts with me, I think, over all he is one confusing son of a gun"- [Rod]
- "I do not know when it became an insult to describe someone as a useful man, but it does seem like it is used as one now; yet, Genesis is truly a useful man. So many of the snide voices have something in common-- they watch him from the sideline, and try to obfuscate their envy in the clothing of being above being useful-- celebrating the value of appearance over function. It is why they will never be useful-- nor find the spotlight that belongs so naturally to Genesis." - Rand Ryan
- "Could've made a good Dragoon, and I don't say that fucking lightly. How the Tremere got a hold of Genesis before a decent Clan is a wonder, but he improves their image by association."-Goodman Goring
- "A swordsman, a politician, and an artist...at least if you consider wine art, and in his case, it certainly is. A renaissance man, and a delight." - Orenna Komnenos
- "Mr. Genesis makes very fine wine. I was impressed when I first moved to San Juan. Its absolutely delightful." - Charlotte Belle
- "Proper gent. An' surprisin'ly considerate 2. Shame i neva got 2 see 'im in action! Ah well, theres always next time!" - Ollie Ellsworth
- "For what my words are worth, he is an honorable and respectable asset to the Ivory Tower. I have enjoyed the time I spent in his company. I do hope he enjoys his cat." - Parker
- Modern, but a traditionalist. Unconventional, but knowledgeable of the traditions. Relaxed, but always on guard. An enigma that I will figure out yet." - Margareta Sasul
- In a time of peace, history would look upon Genesis and see a man of middling capabilities, with low expectations of a trajectory no higher than that already attained. But in a time of war? The war that is coming upon us? Those like Genesis will excel, their true strengths finally revealed, written in blood upon a dozen distant battlefields." - Goodman Goring
- "Genesis is that bright spot in the darkness you don't expect to find. He is a rescuer of damsels in distress, both handsome and charming, a gem." - Serena Montgomery
- "Why have I never met this man before now? So clever, so devious, and in the ways I actually LIKE, not like most Tremere I've met. Now if only he were prettier." - Marisa Boyd
- An influential prince spends so much time in San Juan because Genesis enjoys his company
- Is married to Amber Tsigane
- Sired Erica Kain. Its a closely guarded secret.
Player: Mindy Kolp
Upload New Pic