|Storyteller:||VST Mike Nash|
Residence: Detroit In Exile
Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla
Confirmed as an Ancilla of the Camarilla
Authority, Commander, and Sovereign as Prince of Detroit
Loyal to Prince Buchanan
Favored by Lucien Marsilio Nasca
Notable Traits: Easy going and friendly in his spare time, Gobi becomes deadly serious when it is time to get down to business, becoming singularly focused at the task at hand.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- He’s remarkably well balanced for being a known Malkavian; he definitely doesn’t let his madness show.
- The best damn cleaner/fixer around. He can cover up the scene of any masquerade breach, big or small. No piece of evidence gets past him.
- He’s just as good at uncovering masquerade breaches as he is covering them up.
- Don’t get into an argument with Gobi if you don’t want to get psychologically deconstructed Sherlock style.
- Er spricht Deutsch
- Gobi always manages to be facing away from the camera the moment a picture is taken. It’s not on purpose, it’s just that something always draws his attention at that precise moment.
- When asked if his tin foil lined hat actually works, he usually responds "It certainly doesn’t hurt."
- He’s really into the Multiverse Theory, and will eagerly discuss it’s implications if it comes into conversation.
Known by the Harpies
- Gobi is owed boons by several prominent elders for covering up a myriad of feeding indiscretions.
- He will jokingly offer "boon credit lines" to kindred who constantly fuck up. That’s how he lets them know that they need to get their shit together.
Known by the Clan Malkavian
- Gobi is a member of the Thought Police
Quotes by Gobi:
- "Truth may be stranger than fiction, goes the old saw, but it is never as strange as lies. (Or, for that matter, as true.)"
Quotes about Gobi:
Player: Matt R. US2003092256