"I'm not that kinda Glass Walker"
Greyscale, aka Rendering Justice
Sept of the Watchtower
Eldest Philodox of the Sentinels, Eldest Philodox of the Sept of the Watchtower, Beta of Devil's Path
Greyscale is older than used to be typical. He was a late changing garou and while the adjustment was hard at first, now he's taken to Garou culture with a vengence.
The Devil's Path
Greyscale's an Atlanta native, a high school drop out, and a compassionate creature. He grew up in Atlanta's poorer neighborhoods and developed a passion for helping those in need. Before his change, he earned money working the party scene as a bouncer and manager, and then spent his free time volunteering at various social justice organizations. He's got a real vendetta against human traffickers in particular.
Isaiah 54, 14-15
14 In righteousness you shall be established;
you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
and from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 If anyone stirs up strife, it is not from me;
whoever stirs up strife with you shall fall because of you.
- "Once he finally figures all of this out, how it all works and clicks, there will be nothing holding him back." - Stalks In Shadows
- "A born Alpha, even if he doesn't know it yet." - Forges-Fury
- "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - Emma
- "We see eye to eye on many things and share many similarities. I respect him. This may frighten those who know us both." - Demetra Papavasiliou
- "Wooooah. He's intense. The Rage is strong with this one. Note to self: stay the fuck away." - Sarah
- "Despite all reasons for the contrary, I really like Greyscale. We are the same sort of people, on opposite sides of the same coin. A good balance." - Keeper of Scion
- "His hate his strong, but he knows when to put it aside and function. That puts him ahead of a few people that I could name." - Brigid
- "You know.... I think he and I will get along just fine. He seems to actually give a damn... That's not something I'm used to." - Lilly McGrory
- "It'd be easy to hate him, since some of his first words to me were 'I'd happily gut you,' but in a way, it's nice to know where I stand. Refreshing, even." - Kat
- "He's completely devoted to the Weaver. Like, beyond tainted."
- "Pari and Dylan hate Greyscale and vice versa. Their two packs are at each others throats."
- "Ya know he had a sister? They say she went to the Wyrm, but no one ever proved it before she died."
- "As a cub, he killed a kinfolk. It was pretty horrid, and most of his peers still aren't totally sure about it, but the elders of the Sept cleared him. I asked him about it and he just said something about the Litany demandin' hard choices."
- Jay-Z/Kanye - No Church in the Wild
- Lorde - Biting Down
Player: Wade J
Position: Eldest Philodox
VST: VST Charlie R.
Timeline and History for Connections
Player Name: Wade J
MES Number: US2002023144
Location: Atlanta, GA