Name: H.W. Hayes
Notable Traits: H.W. wears dress clothes, vest, ascot and a bowler. His demeanor is calm and polite. He also appears human (Personal Masquerade). H.W. Hayes is known as a patron of the arts including art galleries, music venues and performing arts centers. He's is also an artist and avant-garde filmmaker.
- Acknowledged by Lucien, April 6, 2014, San Juan.
- Acknowledged by Jean-Pierre Durand, April 19, 2014, in the Domain of Waterloo.
IC Portraits painted by H.W. Hayes
- 1911 - Born in Kansas City, Missouri.
- 1932 - Moves to Seattle to study painting.
- 1939 - Opens his first "avant garde" art gallery in Seattle and fights against art competitions and judging. Two competing galleries mysteriously burn to the ground.
- 1948 - Helps mainstream art in Seattle shed the traditions of the 19th century. He also gains the attention of the Toreador and the Ventrue.
- 1953 - Embraced by Raven Constantine.
- 1958 - Appears in Kindred society and travels to discover new artists.
- 1966 - Moves to New York and immerses himself in the underground art scene. His art takes a dramatic turn during these years. He also patrons numerous artists from street performers to psychedelic painters.
- 1980 - Has been somewhat of a recluse for the last 34 years. During this time, he paints, reads philosophy and begins studying how to preserve and bottle vitae like a wine maker bottles wine.
- 2014 - Attends the Conclave in the Waterloo Domain and decides to reside there.
- "He is one to notice value and opportunity where others will pass it by." - Raven Constantine
- "H.W. is the first true artist I've seen in Waterloo. This should inspire or offend the Toreador. Step up your game, because Hayes is defining avante-garde. At this point you can only hope to catch up, because exceeding him would probably get you killed." - August Kohanek
- "He seems to know what he's doing. It's refreshing, really." - Nenette
- "Wait, he's Ventrue? It's a shame really. His talents are exceptional. He would've made an excellent addition." - Blayne Ashbury
- "I am fairly certain that the genteel, capable, visionary Mr. Hayes is a much better Toreador than I am - I have to remind myself that he is a Ventrue. Perhaps I can talk Lilly Belle into trying to adopt him?" - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- He was a Toreador ghoul but was embraced by a scorned Ventrue.
- No, he is really a Malkavian adopted by a Ventrue.
- He is addicted to blood with psychotropic drugs in it.
- Has been in voluntary torpor with several vampires since the death of John Lennon as an anti-war protest.
- [Please feel free to add]
Player: Jay Jackson
MES Number: US2002021392