From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
|Storyteller:||VST: Nick K.|
Name: Harper Gray.
Notable Traits: Quiet. Appears completely human. Clocks stop in presence.
- Accepted - Committed, Accepted as a member of the Anarch Movement via Hazing.
- Fleeting - Preacher, Repeatedly championed the tenets of the Movement, by Mandate of Jackson Flynn.
- Fleeting - Favored, By the Established Ambassador Gwendolyn.
- Fleeting - Honorable, By the Authority of Drake.
- Fleeting - Loyal, Answered a Call to Arms in Oklahoma City.
- Fleeting - Well-Connected, By vote of the Anarchs of San Marcos.
- "Harper is proof-positive that there is more to Caitiffs than ancient bullshit superstition." - Jackson Flynn
- "I love Harper. She is important. She is the Queen of Hearts. She unthreads the knots in my mind..." - The Gambler
- "On meeting the girl, I told her a secret on a breath. Now, we share something." - Chloe Pavlis
- "Harper may seem meek, but there's more to her underneath that quiet exterior." - Johnny Shine
- "Harper is a quiet, sweet, little thing. I just want to protect her. The Fates tell me to." - Candice Caine
- "I see the fear in her eyes, but I also see something else, and I don't know what it is yet..." - Zack Snyder
- "Her compatriots heed her words. There's something more to this one than meets the eye." - Miss Maggie
- "A doe within a den of wolves. I wonder if there is something more to this poppet than meets the eye." - Achilles Hellgate
- "Harper is familiar to me. If only she knew the truth. Perhaps, I'll show her..." - Angelo
- "Harper is a courageous little bird. She melts hearts and follows her own." - Daphne Rose
- "I like the bracelet. Rome despised owls. I think it's funny she wears the sum total of an empires superstition on her wrist." - Dexter Mara
- "She's got a level head and she keeps the Gambler calm. Everything else is icing on the cake." - Mason Dempsey
- "She can Hear but she cannot See. Knowing, but not feeling the current. Perhaps one day, we will find a way to let her Swim." - Cedric Wadsworth
- "Ok, you can give your answers to one of your friends, then they can relay it to me. That cool? Cool. Thanks." - August Kohanek
- "Is she the quiet one? I think she's the quiet one." - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "She follows around the Gambler like a small animal that has imprinted on its mother. This is a fascinating psychological phenomenon and one that I will have to study further." - Edward James Crowe, MD
- "She sat down with me once. I liked it. Shes asks a lot of questions. She is nice." - Leigh Ignotus
- "She scares me..." - Tabitha Beatrice Abendroth III
- "When she gets her dander up, the claws come out. You can see the fire in her eyes - dangerous, and maybe a bit sexy, just don't tell her that." - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "Harper is my friend, my sister... I have known her for a majority of my time on Earth, and she has constantly made said experience better." - Nora Prescott
- "One of the few that can see things from the outside as I see it from within. Perhaps I need to speak with her more in depth." - Gangrel in passing
- "She affords me a pretty large benefit of the doubt most of the time. That's a lot more than I get from most. I am not sure people realize just how much effort she spends helping solve other people problems, or trying to keep a lid on things. They should." - Evan Lazarus
- "Memento Mori, Ms. Gray." - Dexter Mara
- "Something about a Ace of Spades, I wanna know what that means." - Valerius Giovanni
- "A daring dame; did me solid in a critical moment. Clearly she has a great deal of foresight." - Johnny Rocket
- "Dude, shut the fuck up, Harper's talkin'." - Ambassador Lexi
- "I like her. If you want the goods, talk to her." - Mabel Ruby
- "I've never had a chance to speak with Harper, unless its watching her walk by. She seems reluctant to speak to me, maybe its because I am part of the Tower. Or its that I blend to much into the background and don't stand out enough. Now that I've talked to Evan and Ash maybe I can talk to her too. - Dagmuar
- "She speaks for herself." - Dexter Mara
- "Harper is super nice, whenever I do the whole seer thing she makes sure I'm ok, and doesn't mind me forgetting what I was yelling about." - Nova
- "The saying is, d'accord, 'Excuse my French', but even for me, the mouth on this one is alarming." - Claire of Paris
- "She got in my head. Once. I fear more for what she found than what was left behind in her adventures." - Hannibal Pierce
- "An Anarch who is committed to repairing past mistakes with a realistic understanding of her movement's place in the greater scheme of things. Unlike that last idealistic dissapointment, she might be willing to choose diplomacy over personal pride." - Benjamin Sharp
- "Everyone thinks Harper is so quiet. She's not quiet, she's just not an idiot. Nothing makes her and I laugh harder than when people write her off as a pushover." - Nora Prescott
- "She's a nice kid. I hope she sticks around." - Seven
- "What a mix. She's the ancient and the bleeding edge wrapped up in one little bundle. Watch out: she'll see straight into you." - Kasserine Powell
- "Quiet. Goes practically unnoticed. Almost the perfect Caitiff - whatever that's worth." - Prince Serafin
- "I've seen into her soul and witnessed a secret. It is time she knew the truth. Ipsa morietur." - Angelo
- "I'm definitely developing a thing for that luscious little Caitiff dumpster muffin. Bellissimo!" - Giacomo Giovanni
- "It takes a very different person to walk the path she had chosen. While I know that I will have to say goodbye someday, I also know that because we have had her as a sister, we are all that much more closer to peace." - Nora Prescott
- "I have to figure out a really big nice to say sorry. I don't care who got hurt by what I did, but hurting Harper is wrong." - Nova
- "You never had anything to be ashamed of..." - A Whispered Secret
- (French) "She seems intelligent and secure. However not all is as it seems, I look forward to seeing if she is." - Guillaume de'Marianne
- Oh, the woman with the disapproving school marm expression? Those Anarchs are so charitable to take in those weak in the blood. Or they know the value of using the desperation of kindred with no alternative." - Jayne Joyce
- "I've seen her around, many times. She can hold her own." - Jupiter Lotis
- "She may be well and true the only other Kindred I've ever met that cares more about what you do than who you are. That says a lot." - Ethan Sullivan
- "What a lovely little Anarch! I do want a scarf just like hers! it brings out her eyes. She should know this about herself!" - Edward Vincent Icabod Livingston IV
- "She's like, totally the bookish type, right? But she must be reading something good because she's nasty with Dominate." - Heather Hearst
- "She's Wendy Darling playing Mother to her Lost Boys, keeping them focused and centered on what needs to be done. They say she's not the one who speaks for the Anarchs of San Marcos, but I'm pretty sure she's the one who will get stuff accomplished if you need their help." - Astrid Malikov
- (French) "She is exactly as she seems." - Guillaume de'Marianne
- "A curious, yet sensible kindred. She would have made a fine addition to the Tower. But, perhaps she has a role to play in this greater game. Or maybe she just cares for humans. Either way, look fabulous as you do it darling." - Robyn Remington
- "Harper is... well, I can't exactly speak accurately about someone I only met and talked to twice. I guess I'd have to meet her again to get a better read on her and ask her why all the clocks stopped working when I sat down to talk to her. But, from the little talks and experiences I had with her, she's here to help." - Leonardo "Leon" Finch
- "She is the anchor for her more passionate peers. Of all the Anarchs I like her to best. Which is saying something, because I really like the Anarchs." - Alta Devereux
- "Harper is passionate and dedicated. I kind of like what little I've seen of her!" - Jeannie
- "Pleased to discover reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Try to take care of yourself while you're protecting everyone else. If you're lucky enough to enjoy our kinds longevity you'll find three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and you won't remember the other two." - Hugo
- "No finer woman has ever lived. She was - is - the best of us. Always." - Ethan Sullivan
- No one has ever seen her feeding-- Is it possible the Anarchs just keep a pet ghoul that pretends to be Kindred?
- She's actually the disgraced childe of a very old House and was swept under the rug to prevent a scandal.
- The meek demeanor is just an act, she's actually the one running the Gang...
- Her obsessive protectiveness of The Gambler is due to a blood bond.
- Apparently she has a self-destructive streak and is always throwing herself at proverbial grenades.
- It has been said that her mood shifts at a moment's notice, from serene to vicious in a blink.
- The book she carries is used to mark all the people she wishes to be ashed.
- Harper is dead, the Anarchs are just too shaken up to say anything about it.
- As much as it hurts / Ain't it wonderful to feel? / So go on and bring your wings / Follow your heart till it bleeds / As we run towards the end of the dream
- This is gospel for the vagabonds, / Ne'er-do-wells, insufferable bastards / Confessing their apostasies / Led away by imperfect impostors
- Things will never change / If we remain the same / Our hearts call us by name.
- All you can do is try to know who your friends are / As you head off to the war.
- I've been losing myself in anger / So much broken by the rage. / Nothing could take my mind off, / How to make them pay.
- Killing myself for nothing / And the pain won't go away / Losing myself to madness / And the game's been played
- If I could turn the hands of time, I would / But here I am
- If you wish it / It will happen / Fates aren't sealed for everyone.