Birth Name: [REDACTED]
Shadow Name: Iasion
Sleeper Alias: [REDACTED]
Iasion is a military man, well-built and topped with hair cropped close enough it's difficult to tell what color it is. His height is an average 5'8"; his age, old enough to have enlisted before the 2008 surge, but only narrowly. He favors plain suit jackets in grey and black, with asymmetrical sweaters and monk strap shoes adding trendiness to his ensembles. He's often found chain smoking cigarettes when he can get away with it, and presumably relies on concealed nicotine patches when he can't.
Practical, terse, and more inclined to listen than run his mouth off, Iasion rarely deviates from his professional persona. Although he's ordinarily stern and straightforward, he can be coaxed to loosen up once business has been discussed to his satisfaction; rumor even has it that he can be a bit of a flirt.
While the Moros frowns on the practice of making too much personal information public, he speaks fondly of his recently completed tour of duty in Iraq as a rifleman in the Marine Corps, which he joined fresh out of high school. His Path and his Order are also a matter of public record and personal pride.
- Born in 1989 in Washington, DC
- Joined the USMC in 2007
- Awakened in 2008 while serving as part of Operation Phantom Phoenix
- Completed his tour of duty in 2015
- Moved to Olympia, WA in 2016
Iasion appears to bleed out of his eyes, ears, and mouth. Precious metals gleam brighter in his presence.
Business partners, rivals, family, and fellow service members
- Raises the dead just so he'll have someone to talk to
- Secretly a Tremere, just like his mentor
- Avoids joining cabals because he has too many skeletons in his closet
- Gets a bit frisky for Ferals, if you know what I mean
- Hedge, "Lirael"
- Percival Graves, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"
- Mr. Wednesday, "American Gods"