Social Status: Elder
Generation: A Lady never gives her age or how many steps she stands from Caine.
- Acknowledged-By Prince Finn O'Reilly of the Domain of Presque Isle, Maine
- Abiding as an Elder-Confirmed, Established, & Privileged
- Abiding as Malkavian Primogen-Noble
- Abiding as Harpy- Prominent, Noble, & Guardian
- Honorable per Master Harpy Forbes of the Domain of Austin.
- Favored per Elder Toreador Drake of the Domain of Austin.
- Loyal per Primogen Wadsworth of Clan Malkavian in the Domain of Austin.
- Acclaimed per Archon Harrington Taunton-Phillips
Sire: Unknown madwoman in French Insane Asylum
Childer: None Known or Claimed
- 1681-1701 :Born to affluent colonists, an English Gentleman and French Belle, and raised in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- 1702-1705 :Sent by parents to France for treatment for mental breakdown, likely caused by harsh conditions and tensions between British and French.
- 1706-1716 :Embraced while institutionalized by an unnamed Malkavian woman. Kept as Childer for the traditional ten years and then released.
- 1717-1754 :Returned to the Colonies to find parents dead from disease. Established herself as a solitary Kindred in Williamsburg living off Colonials.
- 1754-1763 :French Indian War began disrupting her solitary life due to influx of more Kindred. She became more active as the Sabbat and the Camarilla clashed.
- 1763-1860 :Began slow, century long migration south as first the American Revolutionary War and then Civil war disrupted the world she knew.
- 1861-1881 :Migration reached New Orleans where she became trapped by the horrors of Civil War. Remained until the end of the war and the bitter Reconstruction.
- 1882-1940 :Moved to Houston,Texas.
- 1940-1977 :Relocated to the area in and around Corpus Christi.
- 2010-2014 :Austin, Texas
- 2014-Present: Inanna vanished without warning or a word from the Domain of Austin only to reappear in the Domain of Presque Isle, Maine.
Names to the Faces in her Dream
- Kendrick Seamus O'Shea - He was a close friend and Coterie memmber of the Lady Inanna and it is rumored she holds great resentment over his death.
- J.D. Drake - A Toreador Elder and ally who was (and likely remains) a member of her Coterie. Many suspect he spirited her off North for safety.
- Cornelius Stuyvesant, PHD - A Malkavian peer with whom she had regular business with. He is now deceased.
- Jean-Pierre Durand - Elder Prince of Austin whom it is rumored had something to do with the Final Death of (or covering up of) her friend O'Shea.
- John Ketwick - Elder Venture and former Harpy for the Domain of Waterloo. He is now deceased.
- Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes - Master Harpy for the Domain of Waterloo, and one of her mentors. She served him as a Minor Harpy in the Domain of Austin.
- Einhardt Wagner - Elder Toreador of the Domain of Houston, acquaintance.
- Cedric Wadsworth - A previous Malkavian Primogen in the Domain of Waterloo, under whom she served as Whip.
- Annie Case - Clanmate and now deceased.
- Edward James Crowe, MD - Malkavian Elder from the Domain of Houston, no recently deceased.
- "She plays all sweet an innocent and acts like everyone's friend. She is a Child of Malkav so that makes me think she is really the opposite."
- "I hear her Sire kept her the full ten years before releasing her but never even told Inanna her name. Malkavians are weird."
- "I don't think anyone knows where she falls on the subject of Dementation."
- "Just because she arrived in Presque Isle at the same time as Prince O'Reilly doesn't mean they are allied. Word is her loyalty can be bought."
- "They say all of Malkav's children are insane. Judging by the Lady Inanna, we could all do with a bit more insanity. I owe her my life." - Mr. Kendrick Seamus O'Shea
- "One of the best examples that Clan Malkavaian has to offer. She has been there for me, when I needed her most." Candice Caine
- "I'm told she's so good at what she does, few can prove it.... I have no idea what that means though." - Tamberland
- "She'll outlive us all." -Cornelius Stuyvesant, PHD
- "Some of the most adept court politicians are Malkavians. Lady Inanna is the epitome of that rarified social class." - Master Harpy Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars." Walt Whitman
- "Those eyes are bright and you can see the gears turning. It's comforting somehow." - Nenette
- "This most social of butterflies walks among Kindred as Switzerland does among Nations." Miss Maggie
- "She appears a calm lake. I wonder if her name means there is power and wrath beneath the surface." - Harper Gray
- I'm a really easy going person. Don't take anything my character does in the game personally, and I'll try to do the same for you.
Player: Rachael Felger
MES Number: US2013060015