Engelstahl Weapons and Those Who Bear Them
- Izaak Engelstahl
- Alicia Vangelista
- Augustus Dupéré
- Crusader/templar style sword, named 'The Messenger,' that radiates Loathsome Fear
- Conchobhar McKay
- A giant Celtic Klaive, named 'Eagal', that radiates Dreadful Fear
- Elijah Hunter
- A 15th Century Broadsword, named 'Breithiúnas', that radiates Cold Dispassion.
- Miguel de Barcelona
- Twin 13th Century Longswords, named "Phobos" and "Deimos", that radiate Fear and Dread.
- James Harlan
- Metanoia A revolver that was patterned after a popular pistol of the time and radiates feelings of regret.
- Kendrick Seamus O'Shea
- A Celtic short named Sìth which radiates peace/tranquility.
- Gavin Slate
- A dagger named "Hunters Thrill", radiates the anxiety/fear before a fight. Made originally for Eric France
- A hammer of older days, the name given to it was 'Geduld', Patience and Calm radiate from it.
- Daniel Byrne
- A rapier that radiates Fear.
- Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek
- Volünd Lodinson
- Auggie Giovanni
- CHARACTER NAME
- Weapon Type and Absent Sway Descriptor
- Name: Izaak Engelstahl
- Clan: Toreador
- Sire: Her Grace, Justicar Katherine of Montpellier
- Social Class: Elder
- Abiding/Innate Status: Architect of the Camarilla, Established, Privileged, Confirmed, Honorable, Loyal, Enforcer, Courageous, Favored
- Position: Master of Harpies [Guardian, Prominent, Noble]
- Location: The Court of Chattanooga, TN
The world rests on three things, on law, on truth, and on peace - Pirkei Avot 1:18
An Elder of the Camarilla related by blood to the great and powerful who, as long as the speaker is respectful, does not demand his titles but introduces himself simply as Izaak. A Toreador who can instill his work with the very stuff of emotion so that it reaches out to all who view it. A weapon smith who has put aside his steel, his file, his life's work and simply smiles and says only that he does not create weapons any longer. A man with a gentle smile, patience, and as much a sense of peace as the weapons he sometimes bears.
Born and Embraced in the Kingdom of Germany during the rise of what would be the House of Hapsburg seven hundred year lock on power in Central Europe. Izaak is of Jewish ancestry and to this day still a practitioner of Judaism.
He has made his name on three primary pillars over the long centuries: He is one of the Architects of the Camarilla, lending his aid to the formation of the Ivory Tower. He was once a master artisan, crafting weapons that equally blended functionality, artistic merit, and an emotion suited to its purpose and intended bearer. He has also long been a supplier of more mundane arms to conflict zones both Kindred and Kine alike.
Rumors, Gossip, and Reassurances
- The horrors of modern warfare in World War 1 and 2 broke him. This is why he does not create weapons anymore.
- He has heard the voice of G-d and turned to a life of peace accordingly.
- He is a seeker of Golconda which strains his relationship with his Sire.
- He doesn't take commissions any longer because no one has been able to meet his price.
Compliments and Critiques
- "Izaak Engelstahl has my awe and thanks." - Kendrick Seamus O'Shea
- "Cultured and refined, Izaak stands out, and like all of the Rose, I think he likes it that way. A bit too nice, though. I keep wondering what his game is." - Amber Tsigane
- "Blessed am I to carry Geduld in these nights, I owe the craftsman much for this gift. May he never find reason to call upon me to return the favor in his nights." - Michael
- "I've never met the man, actually. But no work that exquisite should be left in the hands of the unappriciative. It's just not done and the Sabbat has no appreciation for real artistry." - Alicia Vangelista
- "One of my best clients since I've awoken. I really do need to go see more of him." - Scarlett Thorne
- "Never met 'im...but the guy makes a great cane."-Auggie Giovanni
- Leave your quote here. -Person