From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
“Unless you are here: this garden refuses to exist.
Pink dragonflies fall from the air
and become scorpions scratching blood out of rocks.
The rainbows that dangle upon this mist: shatter.
Like the smile of a child separated
from his mother’s milk for the very first time.
--from poem "Blood and Blossoms”
― Aberjhani, I Made My Boy Out of Poetry
A Place for Tea
In the center of the garden surrounded by roses is a round cast iron table engraved with roses with a glass top and two cast iron chairs with a burgundy cushioned seat.
Everyday at 3 p.m., weather permitting of course, Jack will sit and enjoy the air and sip her tea. Often her and Mr. Draco will be seen in quiet conversation sipping the hot drink from delicate china she keeps just for such an occurrence.
The Rose Garden
Rumor has it that Jack's Roses are carnivorous. Often times she has returned from tending the blood red blossoms with small wounds on her wrists... of course, that could just be snagging herself on their wicked long thorns.
The Hedge Fruits
Jack is constantly on the hunt for new, rare and exotic fruits to grow in her garden.
Deep in the garden is a boxing ring that Jack has set up. It is rumored that when she is well and truly angry with someone she will drag them off to the ring and pummel the shit out of them until she feels better.
- Fighting - Jack loves a good fight
- Gardening - Jack's garden is the envy of Chicago
- Mr. Draco - Jack returned to Chicago for Draco and has been at his side since her return.
- Tea - No matter what is going on, no matter who visits her home or her opinions or views of them, she will welcome them to enjoy a cup of tea.
- Games - Jack loves games, chess, monopoly, chinese checkers, backgammon, etc... you name it and she loves it, and if she doesn't, she is willing to give it a go!