From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
"No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering."
- Priest of The Order of the Midnight Sons
- ArchBishop of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
- Templar to Bishop Todd Langley of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
- Templar to Archbishop Cerberus of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
- Bishop of Information of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Current Location: Harrisonburg, Virginia
Pack: The Order of the Midnight Sons
Physical Description: He is 5’9 and weighs about 180 lbs. He traditionally wears a long black jacket that goes past his knees, a black hooded cloth, a ballistic/hardened vest, black jeans, leather boots, and a mask.
If anyone mentions the Giovanni Clan to Jacob it is rather apparent that he despises them.
- Traveled to Vienna, the largest city of Austria, to crusade against the Tremere. This is where Jacob met the "Pilgrim" and fought beside her.
- Jacob accepts the position of Templar to Bishop Todd Langley
- Jacob travels to Louisville KY to assist the local Sabbat in destroying the various Giovanni who had allied with the Tremere in an effort to remove the sword there. The Sabbat destroyed the Giovanni havens and took their souls by the evenings end.
- Jacob travels to Philadelphia PA to assist the local Sabbat in discerning the Giovanni's interest in an object of occult origin and other ghost related matters.
- Jacob travels to Birmingham, Alabama with Rico Vega, Bubba, and others and assists the local population with a specter related issue.
- Jacob begins spending his evenings fighting with the increased specter population of the Shenandoah Valley as they have been causing chaos in the shadowlands and areas where the veil is at its weakest.
- Todd Langley resigns as Bishop to the Shenandoah Valley, as such, Jacob is no longer his Templar
- Jacob travels to Philadelphia PA to assist the local Sabbat in discerning potential necromancy related threats
- Becomes Templar for Archbishop Cerberus of the Shenandoah Valley
- Jacob travels to Philadelphia PA to assist the local sabbat against the Giovanni and werewolves.
- Resigns being Templar for Archbishop Cerberus of the Shenandoah Valley for unknown reasons.
- Performs a sermon a Caine in light of Archbishop Cerberus not being present
- Jacob works with the other vampires of the Shenandoah Valley to destroy a pack of werewolves
- As part of the sermon by Bishop Cartwright for the Shenandoah Valley's Palla Grande Celebration Jacob stated he would destroy his current mask by December and bare a new one. The sermon by Bishop Cartwright focused on Caine sacrificing something he held great attachment for a greater purpose.
- Jacob is appointed Bishop of Information
- Lead the attack against the Giovanni stronghold at Gamboni's Restaurant during the New York crusade.
- Jacob is appointed Archbishop of the Shenandoah Valley
"Some of your brothers and sisters showed bravery and endurance in battle as
I have seldom seen. Such fierceness against our enemies led us to this grand victory.Templar Burqueno, Bishop Morningside, Archbishop Rollins--I see you as
Resolute. Let all Cainites note these Brothers, as we should strive to emulate their resolve". Charles Lennox Cardinal of the South
"Devour" - Marilyn Manson 
"Temptation" - Cradle of Filth 
"What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)" - Information Society 
"Thresher" -Short Film