NAME: Jacques Thibodeaux
NICKNAMES: Coonass Jack, Papa Jacques, King Jack
CLAN: Gangrel (Coyote)
Initiated as Sabbat
Ordained as Priest of the Bonerot Saints
Blessed as Bishop of War
Anointed as Keeper of a Sacred Text
Loyal by Archbishop of Albuquerque
Battle-Scarred by Ductus Cash of the Bonerot Saints
Unpublished - Unknown
Info Known by Kindred Society
Jacques has existed in the swamps of Louisiana for decades, possibly longer. He spent years as a hermit Voodoo Priest, and the only thing that's changed of late is that he's no longer a hermit. He speaks in a thick, but intelligible, Cajun accent, which occasionally slips to something similar to an island accent as he discusses certain aspects of Voodoo - especially death and the 'other side'.
When faced with a puzzling dilemma, has a tendency to track down something, kill it, and sort out his next steps from the story revealed by its entrails.
- He's a neonate poser from Michigan.
- He's touched in the head.
- He's the driving force behind New Orleans Voodoo.
- Every time his accent slips to Islander, he's channelling the Haitian Methuselah he diablerized.
- "Laissez les bon temps roulez." - Jacques
- "For a Bishop, he doesn't seem to bad and doesn't bore us to death with sermons. Just go and further the conquest of the Sword. I can respect that." - Marius Turok