|Storyteller:||VST Philly Sabbat|
"Some say that our lives are defined by the sum of our choices. But it isn't really our choices that distinguish who we are. It's our commitment to them. For some, commitment is like faith... A chosen devotion to another person or an intangible ideal. But for me, commitment has a shadow side, a darker drive that constantly asks the question how far am I willing to go?"
"Engagement can be a commitment to love, or a declaration of war. One must enter every battle without hesitation, willing to fully engage the enemy, till death do you part."
Clan: Ravnos Antitribu
Notable Traits: Permanent Fangs
Title or Position: Dominion of the East: Black Hand>
Branded - Black Hand
Favored - Cardinal Lennox of the South
Resolute - Cardinal Vega of the East
Battle-scarred - Ductus Zia of Body Count
Favored - Ambrose St. Germain, Primus of the Order
- She has actually seen the Maya Room on Jymi Nightshade's tour bus and survived.
- She is the matriarch of quite a large line of Ravnos antitribu.
- She is the matriarch of all Ravnos antitribu in the Sabbat.
- She carries the incarnation of Zillah
- "Like the bella donna, Jaelle is unparalled in beauty and magnetism. Also, like the belladonna, be wary for death is sure to follow. And yet still, I cannot think of a more blissful way to die"- Charles Edward Lennox III
- "She's kumpania. The road would have been beautiful before, but it is limitless now and, for that, I thank her. The Modern Day Magi does not exist without her, and one can't look at my skills without seeing her own." Jymi Nightshade
- "I find her delightfully dangerous and efficient." Celeste Lennox
- "Poetry in Motion.. Simply beautiful on the battlefield. My world has certainly gotten more interesting since I met her." Catherine
- "They say all roses have their thorns, but in this instance the rose is more of a superconductive Niobium magnet and the thorns are a little more like javelins. I equate her to the magnet because, her beauty and charisma seem to entice even the hardest of hearts. I equate her to being coated in javelins in that she doesn’t necessarily need to be near you to maim, brutalize, and/or murder you. I’m not actually sure of the mechanics of it all... Sometimes she just stares at people she doesn’t like, and then we stop seeing them. Best to keep her as an ally if you can."- Isaac Alfort
- "You ever encounter those Magic Eye illusions? Where you have to stare at the wavy lines for a long time and you see a fucking sailboat? And it's like a revelation. It changes your entire damn perspective. Forever. You'll never *not* see that thing when you glance at the image, now. Miss Jay? If you stare at the Sabbat long enough, she's the fucking sailboat." Alexi
- "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every lump of coal there is a flawless diamond. Jaelle is our reaction, our diamond. She is the velvet glove that conceals the iron fist, the silk that hides razors beneath it. Jaelle is the beauty of death." Celeste Lennox -