Name: Jay Levy
- Covered with a blue fire, feeling either hot as blue flame or cold as death, pulsing like the looming lights of a ufo...
Title or Position:
Archetype Achievements: Athlete, Academic
Mask: Caucasian male, mid to late 20s, cool 80's guy complete with awesome hair.
Mien: Blue fire pulsing over a tall candle's frame. Weary eyes feel drawn to gaze upon the waxing lure of light; to wander ever closer, to touch that which seems so warm and welcome.
Clothing: Black leather jacket, t-shirt and jeans.
- Though he can seem cold, his heart remains forever warm. Be mindful; reaching it tends to burn.
- Eternally seeks the one light that could match him...
- ...(or was it "the one match that could light him?" It's one of the two... something like that!)
- His heart does not control the flame that surrounds him; so hard it beats to save itself from the lonely dark.
- Was taken for his love of books and history, destined to become one of the Wizened--a storied Antiquarian librarian the world would bear all renown. But by a dusty tome on his keeper's shelf, he was laid to rest just a moment and fast forgotten; shifting to fit his new post as a candelabra.
Friends and Acquaintances
- "Listen to me, you idiotic piece of shit, you are so god-damn lucky that I take pledges seriously, or you would be having to go fish your fucking dingleberries out of the fucking bay, ken?" ~ Arc
- add your own!
Player: Aron H.
MES Number: US2014050065
Location: Fredericksburg, VA