From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Jeremiah came from and upper upper class family. He was raised with a strong business sense instilled in him by his father. When the Civil War started Jeremiah felt he should help defend the south. He was embraced for reasons unknown to him. His sire whom made his Presence know 3 years later to educate him of the Camarilla and their ways. Jeremiah is very controled and level headed most of the time.
He is a strong supporter of the Camarilla so it was not an easy choice for him when he was the first to stand against the Mad King and his actions. He wishes the Quiet War never happend as it hurt so many Kindred. Jeremiah has many contacts and associates in his employment and he uses them to offer many different services to those that may need him.
- Appearance: Wiry, muscular, ruddy skin. Brown hair and eyes.
- Notable Traits: Enjoys building.
- Demeanor: Friendly, casual.
- 1837 Born in Atlanta
- 1862 Embraced
- 1865-1889 Ran with his Brood mates hunting Sabbat and learning the Gangrel way
- 1890 Returned to Atlanta
- 1930-1950 Served as Sherrif of Atlanta
- 1952-2005 Served as primogen of Atlanta
- 2005-2012 Fought against the Mad King with others in the city through various means
- "Elder Jackson understands that a shelter is more than a roof over one's head." - Orenna
- "Underestimate him and you're as good as dead." - Clarence Charles Merrick
- "Mr. Jackson understands the value of business. I have never met a more earnest associate." - Maxwell Jacobs
- "A determined individual. I wish that more defenders of the Ivory Tower had his dedication." - Lochlann MacAllan
- "Mssr. Jackson is a member of a noble line born of a noble clan. Some may call him a savage and in doing so show not only their own ignorance, but that they have not had the privilege of knowing him." - Adalina Marchand Durante
- "If only members of this Domain had listened to Jeremiah's warnings, they may not have rushed blindly into war. At the time - for his foresight, Jeremiah's reward was the cowardly murder of his get, an act most foul. This deed is oft forget as it occurred well before the deaths of so many others in the Quiet War. Well I have not forgotten, nor will I allow the Domain to forget either. The treaty settled many debts earned in blood but the death of Jason Gorman still collects interest, and the Domain owes it to Jeremiah to settle that debt." - Oliver Mayne
- "A noble creature willing to throw his life on the line in service. No, you may not have him. He is ours." - Nicola Adorno
- "He's got balls, that's for sure." - Jimmy Farrington
- "Ol' Jeremiah and I are peas in a pod. I ain't met any other lick as similar to myself as he. That being said, I don't envy the fool who takes that southern charm of his for anything other then courtesy. Those of us weened in the south know the importance of being civil when it is called for, and and even more crucially we know when the times call for us not to be so..." - Bleach
- "The blood of elders runs in his veins, I've tasted it, I know. But will his age hold him back? I hope not." - Sydney Faust
- "Like many of his kind, he is capable in battle and quick to adapt. Unlike some of his kind, he was willing to trust a stranger. A rare gift in these nights. I am pleased to call him friend." - Citadel
- Jeremiah's flight form is the source of the song "Jeremiah was a bullfrog!"
- Leave a rumor here!
- Leave a rumor here!
Domain: Atlanta, GA
Please email the player if you wish to make ties!
This page was made all sorts of pretty by The Red Queen.