From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
|This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.|
NOTE: This Character is DEAD
|Player:||'Bobda' Jacob Kestner|
|Storyteller:||VST Raymond Peterson|
Name: Juice - Emmerrich Minkov
Social Class: Neonate
- (F) Honorable, (F) Courteous, (F) Favored, (F) Favored
Coteries/Societies: Admin of CamNET
Information Known by Kindred Society
Juice is a new arrival in the Tri-Cities, but quickly rose to the position of Harpy. He dresses much like the rest of his clan (leather vest, chains and jeans), but is more likely to bore you with words than break you with blows. His voice has great weight on the actions of the local Brujah and he has found himself in the good favors of several of the domain's Elders. Juice has spent a long time as a nomad, traveling the US, but has decided to finally settle down. He is rarely seen outside of large social gatherings and has recently sired his first childe. He is known for assisting others gain a better foothold in the modern age by aiding in false identity records and providing quality ghouls to assist elders with modern technology. All of Juices many talents are available, for the right price.
The Stranger - No one really knows who Juice's sire is
- Childer - 'Ronnie' Veronica Monroe
- Doesn't seem to have the same fire in his belly that most Brujah get when insulted. Is he really Brujah?
- He is The Voice of the Revolution. Whatever that means.
- Has unknown revenue streams. His money seems to come from nowhere.
- Jean-Baptiste has found value in Juice.
- An east-coast Venture Elder has shown some interest in Juice's activities.
- He talks a lot about kindred no one has ever met.
- He seems to be exceedingly well known in Florida of all places.
- There are a lot of Independents that seem to know him rather well.
- Juice is the reason Privoli De Medici is no longer with us.
- Rumors go here!
- "You are the worst Brujah. Ever!" - Jack
- "I don't really know how this thing works, but that's why I have people for that. Juice, can you deal with it?" - The Jean-Baptiste on cell phones
- On women, alcohol and social intrigue: "All things in moderation. Overindulgence is more trouble than it's worth." - Juice
- On weakness: "Knowledge is power. We're in the middle of a technological revolution, and I, for one, don't like the idea of being powerless." - Juice
- On past conflicts: "Fists and chains, blood and bone, I crushed the guy... Ah, who am I kidding? I just cracked his password and emptied out his bank account." - Juice
- On Brujah "I don't think the rain falls on clan Brujah wherever we are. I simply think we march towards the storm, because we're the only clan expecting to get wet." - Juice
- "Despite his occasionally...interesting...philosophies, Juice has done well by Clan Brujah within the Tri-Cities. I am happy to call him Brother." - Eileen Vargas
- "Ya know that film the Lawnmower Man? Juice be like that, exactly feckin like that. Well, excepting he be a ball better lookin then that potato-face Jeff Fahey. Oh, an Juice be real feckin smart, too. Yerra, an he' not loony neither, a thinker, like a proper scrum-half. Other than that, feckin uncanny!" - Ryan Keegan
- Quotes go here!
(Feel Free to insert character ties whenever they fit, though I will edit those that may not work well)
- 1923 - Born in Arizona, USA to Bulgarian and German immigrants.
- 1941 - Drafted into the Marine Corp, sent to England
- 1945 - Assigned to the Pacific Front
- 1950 - Joins the Sons of Satan in Pennsylvania
- 1954 - Leaves the Sons of Satan as they vote to become a criminal organization
- 1954 - May 14, Emmerich is embraced by The Stranger
- 1986 - The name Juice is born from Emmerich's exploration of an Apple 2 computer (He thinks this is profoundly clever)
- 2013 - Juice arrives in the Tri-Cities area
- 2013 - Juice becomes Primogen of the Brujah
- 2013 - Juice becomes a member of CamNET
- 2013 - Hired as a retainer for Eddie Monsoon
- 2013 - Juice is chosen as the Harpy of the Tri-Cities
- 2013 - Juice sires "Ronnie" Veronica Monroe