Name: Karl Richter
- * Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla
- * Confirmed as an Ancilla
- * Noble as Seneschal of Waco
- * Enforcer by the Prince of Waco, Solomon Meir
Often wears a mask, an Iron Cross around his neck, and dresses all in black.
Title or Position:
Seneschal of Waco, TX
Rank: Apprentice of the 7th
House: Special Council for Blood Magic Registration and Regulation Enforcement (SCBMRRE); Enforcer Branch
Lineage: The White Line
- He's not a Tremere at all... he's a Nosferatu enslaved to Clan Tremere because he learned Thaumaturgy.
- I hear that he's part of some 'Magic Police'. He's like the Gestapo of the Camarilla! "Papers, please."
- Richter does 'wet work' for Clan Tremere.
- Richter healed his face, but he still wears the mask.
- Richter is Solomon Meir's bodyguard.
- He really hates the Ravnos. I mean, even more than the typical Camarilla disdain.
- "You would never know that beneath that Gestapo mask lies a very persnickety poker player. Or maybe you would. Nevermind!" -- Nenette
- "Richter seeks to frighten me, to hate me, but it only makes me wonder more and more --- what old pain is it that drives him so relentlessly?" -- Lazuli
- "Inspector Richter does fine work keeping the occult miscreants under his purview in line, I shall labor and petition to see the scope of his authority expanded." -- Benjamin Sharp
- "I'm sure Herr Richter is familiar with the term, shadenfreude." -- Edward James Crowe, MD
- "I quite dislike that German cross he wears...a true symbol of the Axis of Evil...Nazis....ugh...bring me my pills!!" -- Walter Rook
- "Very few will ever truly see what lies beneath his mask. The more I think about it, the less I really want to know." -- Lydia Sterling
- "He's surprisingly polite for someone I thought would likely want to gut me the first time I saw him. I dunno, he might still gut me, but I think he'd be courteous about it." -- Jack Rey
Player: David D.
MES Number: US2002056136