Lake Charles Accord Case Files
From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Case files for the Accord Cell of Lake Charles, La
- 1 Open Cases
- 2 Closed Cases
- 3 Known Incursions
An Group of Individuals
- It has been made apparent that there is a group of individuals fighting against the accord
- One has been killed while another has been detained
The Neighborhood Watch
- Two members of the cell have been killed by them
- The entire town of Dequincy seems to be involved
The New Drug
- There is a new drug on the market in Lake Charles
- Dossiers on each of the cell members were discovered.
- Whoever wrote them had detailed knowledge of various supernatural abilities, and knowledge of Gehenna
- There is a group that call themselves VII, in Lake Charles.
- Some of them were Assamites
- They claim they serve a being named Shaddad.
- They are vampires, who hunt vampires.
- It does not appear they are servants of the truth.
- They cannot speak of anything that would betray the VII
- Cannot be mind read.
- The are rumors of a Pure tribe, making its way to Lake Charles.
The Mayoral Election
- Canidates running: Johnathon Thibodeaux and Jason Todd
- Jason Todd is back by the CUT
- Johnathon Thibodeaux was assassinated during a debate, but was resurrected as a Sin-Eater at the morgue in front of cell members.
- The assassination is currently being covered up, by the cell
- The Assassination is being blamed on Jason Todd.
- Jason Todd is now in prison and Johnathon Thibodeaux is running unopposed.
- There is a new bar in town run by a man with the ability to ward off supernatural creatures.
- Has a lab in his basement, with various potions.
- It was thought to be a vampire bar, but this proved to be false.
- There is a group of people who also fight the Truth in Lake Charles
- They willingly create believers, to aid in the fight.
- If a member is no longer needed they mind-wipe them, and leave them useless to anybody.
- They are led by a powerful mage
- They left the city for an unknown reason, but have returned.
The New Court
- There is a group of vampires that showed up in the city.
- They are mainly Invictus and plan on making Lake Charles, a purely Invictus city.
An Old Grudge
- The cell has heard rumors that Sister Rayne Fontenot is running a cult in the prison
- The cell infiltrated the prison and neutralized the threat
Lab 2, Electric Boogaloo
- New Slasher labs have popped up in the city
- One lab was destroyed by the local cell
- Rumors of another lab circle the cell
- Rumors have stopped, and the main lab has been destroyed
The Ethereal Abomination
- An Abomination was released from a tear near the cell house that could go into Twilight.
- After a fight, the abomination ran, and is currently on the run.
- Was hiding out in a shack surrounded by gates to different planes.
- Was killed by a team lead by Nero
The Last Lover
- Murders being committed by puncture of the femoral artery
- Discovered to be a new vampire that was taking advantage of the lack of court in the city
- The vampire was "accidentally" killed in a struggle trying to apprehend him.
- Ethan Little had been kidnapped by a local cop
- A party at the country club was attacked by a giant of a man, that proved extremely difficult to take down. The Cell did kill him.
- The root of the man and Ethan's disappearance, was trace to a pharmaceutical lab south of town.
- The lab was being used to create Slashers, and was destroyed.
- Dossiers on each of the cell members were discovered at the lab.
The Aztec Assassin
- Bodies started to show up with their hearts ripped out
- The hearts were being used in some ritual to worship a corrupted artifact remotely
- Each of the heart was of a different supernatural template
- Each cult was disrupted, and neutralized.
The Little Mage
- There is a young girl in Moss Bluff that is an extremely powerful mage.
- She has a voice in her head that claims to be here deceased grandmother.
- She is currently with her family in isolation.
The Band of Mages
- A group of mages were seen wondering around the city looking for something
- Have the ability to erase minds.
- They have disappeared
Abomination in the Underworld
- During a fight with an abomination, it was able to escape into an Avernian Gate.
- A team went into the Underworld and fought it for days. A Kerberoi was killed in the process.
The Missing Drug Dealers
- 3 Missing, brothers called The Raynard Boys
- The Raynard boys are imprisoned.
- 880 Sam Houston Jones Parkway Moss Bluff, LA 70611, on 08/10/2013
- 11839 Louisiana 26, Louisiana, United States, on 08/10/2013
- Ryan St Lake Charles, LA 09/07/2013
- 3820 Sen J Bennett Johnston Avenue Lake Charles, LA 70615, on 10/04/2013
- 1776 West Prien Lake Road Lake Charles, LA 70601, on 10/04/2013
- 342 Phils Lane, Louisiana, United States, On 11/02/2013
- 605 University Drive, Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States, On 01/04/2014
- 606 North Grace Street, Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States, On 02/01/2014