|This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.|
|Storyteller:||Bloomington IN-013-D VST|
Embrace: *Undetermined*, 1700s
Residence: Bloomington, IN
Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla
Sovereign as Prince of Bloomington, IN
Commander as Prince of Bloomington, IN
Authority as Prince of Bloomington, IN
Favored from Prince Stephano Ratavichi of Indianapolis
Confirmed as Ancilla
- Twin Sister Logan Windsor
- Paragon of the Ventrue Clan
- Whisper of Life appears as a human, even via Auspex: Aura Perception
- Appropriate for the Ages dresses like a typical woman of her mid-20s (soccer mom)
Information Known by Kindred Society
The information below is reasonably available to characters of the Masquerade Camarilla/Anarch/Independents continuity. Some subsections are marked as available knowledge only for certain groups of characters, and thus would not be known by every character.
Known by Kindred Society At Large
- Seized Praxis of Bloomington, IN in the Spring of 2013 after Elder Toreador Prince Santiago invited all Kindred to be 'absolved of their sins' and enter Bloomington, including members of the Sabbat
- Bloodhunted former Prince Santiago for his crimes against the Camarilla and multiple breaches of the Masquerade and gave a boon to the man who killed him
- Engaged in a Status war with Elder Toreador Karana St. James which resulted in the stripping of her personal domain for having to clean up feeding issues she caused in the rack
- Bloodhunted Elder Malkavian Lulu MacAdoo for multiple breaches of the Masquerade, still at large
- Bloodhunted Vincent Giovanni in August 2014.
- Killed by Vincent Giovanni on September 13, 2014.
Known by the Harpies
Known by the Ventrue Clan
Grand Sire: Lucious Machiavelli
Childer: Victor Windsor
Broodmates: Robert Green
- Note: Those looking for a lineage for their PC or NPC may speak with Keera Ford, US2006017087 about lineage ties.
Quotes by Lillyanna Windsor:
Quotes about Lillyanna Windsor:
(feel free to add)
(feel free to add)
Contact Keera Ford, US2006017087 for questions and background ties.