||This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.
Name: Lionel Cross
Sect: The Camarilla
Title or Position: Scourge of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Acknowledged by Lucien, Prince of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Feared as Scourge of San Juan as named to the post by Lucien
- Astute by word of Kraken, Elder of Clan Gangrel
- Vigilant by word of Lucien, Prince of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Wears yellow converse sneakers
- Usually wears a "Join, or Die" lapel pin
- Very polite
- Drives a dark blue 1970 Chevy Nova
- Favors a Beretta 92FS Inox pistol
Known History: Lionel appeared in San Juan, Puerto Rico in 1996. After meeting with the Prince, he was acknowledged by the Court and began performing odd jobs for the Prince and other Kindred in and around San Juan. While in court he very slowly, very softly, urges other Caitiff to band together believing that their strength in numbers will help the clanless prosper. Never one to make waves, Lionel simply believes that the Camarilla is the best place for the Caitiff to make something of themselves, if they go about it the right way.
Most nights Lionel can be seen in the local dive bars in an around San Juan. If someone needs an odd job done, he's usually for hire and is the soul of discretion.
- "Ben Franklin had the right of it. Join, or die. If we don't stand together against all the shit in this world, we won't have to be worried about it for much longer." - Lionel Cross
- "See? He's like a gumball machine. You put in the quarter, you turn the wand, you get one gumball. Tasty all the while until the flavor runs out, yes?" - Nenette
- "His situation is heart breaking. I feel there is a great amount of potential in him, and I tried to help, but... mm. He has, how do you say... a chip? I think I will to ask ma bella amie to employee one who can be like a jackhammer to shatter it." - Clé deMontes
- "I don't see the need to "join up", I don't need support, no really I don't, I'm happy where I am... And he really needs to take those shoes on a boat and throw them in the deepest part of the ocean!"- Lydia Brooks
- "Cursed without a clan, blessed with brains. We shall see how well he plays the hand dealt to him." - Orenna
- "It's too bad he's been brain washed with all that 'Join or Die' nonsense he talks. I know for a fact he's a good person, even if I did drive a stake into his chest. Nevertheless, I feel terrible for those who cross him that aren't prepared. It's just too bad he's not more awake. We could be good friends indeed." - David Clay
- "I've seen a lot of licks who liked to talk how good their game is. But Scourge Cross knows what needs to happen, and how to get it done, with a minimum of lip-flapping. I'd take him into the field with me any night of the week. Those who look down their noses at him because he's Caitiff - they can just keep talking to themselves for all I care." - Goodman Goring
... feel free to add quotes.
- Lionel is actually a run-away Pander.
- As a private investigator, Lionel has uncovered more secrets on San Juan than any other Kindred.
- His Brujah sire banished him upon discovering he was Caitiff.
- Lionel is a bastard member of the Paricii Lineage.
... feel free to add rumors.
Joe Pitt; Dwight McCarthy; Franklin Mott; Cowboy Bebop
Player: Chris B.
MES Number: US2004112413