From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
"...It's not my fault you can't hear it...
The Dark Father's music calls to us all; you simply have to be listening.
Listen now, childe, and hear it. It will be the last thing you ever hear."
Clan: Malkavian Antitribu
Initiated - By Bishop Tate
- A strangely melodic man, Locke is known to sway back forth to he calls "The Music of the Dark Father".
- He speaks slowly and haltingly, rarely making eye contact unless absolutely necessary.
- He is known to have learned most of the Auctoritas and invented many Ignoblis Ritae.
- Player: Kevin W.
- MES Number: US2014020062
- So, feel free to get in touch about character ties, I've got a lot of time open to set up with; here's my timeline as it currently exists:
- Born in France in the early 1300s.
- Embraced in 1333.
- Spends Accounting among the Courts of Love.
- Travels Europe with Zahra Blanc, studying the Occult.
- Traveled to the New World in 1704.
- Spends several centuries battling the Sabbat in the Colonies.
- At special request of Zahra Blanc, returns to France in 1875 to help retake Avignon from the Sabbat.
- Granted permission to Embrace from Zahra Blanc; later destroyed the childe for disobedience.
- Returns to America after a few decades in Avignon.
- In early 1900s, aids in the re-taking of New York City from the Sabbat, where he met Ellen Ash.
- Spends the rest of his time traveling up and down the East Coast, battling pockets of resistance wherever he can.
- In 1993, arrives at the battle of Baton Rouge, but leaves without participating.
- In 2003, fights in the Battle to retake San Antonio, helping to uncover Sabbat hiding spots.
- In an unofficial Symbel, wins The Gambler's name.
- Returns to San Antonio to take his place as Primogen of Clan Malkavian in San Antonio.
- For speaking against Tempest's declaration of Praxis, is granted Loyal by Prince Montoya.
This page was made all sorts of pretty by AerionDyseti based on code by The Red Queen.