Name: Long Fang
Deed Name: Shadow's Hideous Laughter - This name was earned for making a Storm Crow laugh while traveling through the Deep Umbra.
Tribe: Shadow Lords
Tribal Camp: The Children of Crow
Sept: Sept of the Unending Burden
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Born: December 18, 1981
Birthplace: Michigan United States of America
Notable Features: Pure Breed x3, Thunder's Child Merit
Homid Description: Six foot and one inch tall with dark hair that is shaved on all sides and allowed to grow on top. Stocky build with green eyes and a handle bar mustache and a goatee.
Lupus Description: Pure black fur that is thick with bright green eyes. His maw seems to be perpetually pulled back into a sneer.
Personality: First impressions are generally that he is a warm hearted and jovial, but after more than a few minutes his dark humor and slight menace start to seep out of his personality. As a lupus he makes a strange habit of being in Homid form a majority of time. He loves the ridiculous nature of walking around on two feet with "flapping waggling fingers" on his front paws.
Philosophy: " It's not my place to ask. I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin…I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... any more than there is for you… I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done”. – Serenity, The Operative.
Personal History Unknown to the Nation
"My mother was from the Balkans. That is where she met my father. He was a homid named Piotr Kreshrec, known as Thunder's Fury. His mother was Eliana Kreshrec known as Blood and Smoke. Her mother was Yliva Drognitr known as Flensing Shadow. My mother was caught as part of a "captive breeding program" run by Endron. We were shipped to America to a place called John Ball Park Zoo in Grand Rapids, MI. On the night of my birth a lightning bolt split the tree above my mother's den down to its roots. It was then that my mother knew I was chosen by Grandfather. My sister, brother, and I were raised in that enclosure for all of our years as pups. They did unspeakable things to us in that zoo. The prodded us, poisoned us, drugged us. They tried to use our purebreed against us. The torture went on for years. When the night of my first change came, there was no one there who could help me, let alone stop me. My mother did what she should have done and guarded my siblings. My rage was incredible and it had only one focus. The formori that ran the facility never saw me, only my fangs and claws. I tore through them with little to no resistance, they were entirely unprepared. When I returned to the enclosure, I was drunk on victory and rage. My fur caked with gore and filth, and their viscous filthy blood dripping from my claws. My mother put herself between my siblings and me and braced herself. I have no idea what I would have done that night, if brother Stormcrow had not brought the rain. If fell from the darkened sky and washed away the filth, the blood, and soothed my raging spirit. The Stormcrow told me that Grandfather was pleased with what I was able to accomplish and that I had earned my place amongst his children. Lightning struck the facility behind me and it erupted in flames. Those flames lit the way as I stole off into the night with my mother and siblings. We followed Stormcrow as he led us west and eventually to the Sept of the Unending Burden in Colorado Springs, CO."
(Feel Free to Add)
- "He lost much of his youth in harsh lessons. What remains has been forged in battle and in the depths of darkness. I think he is just now beginning to understand the cost of one's dharma, and for that I wish him well. He will be a formidable ragabash one day." Jericho Windstorm
- "When I first met him, I nearly tore his throat out. Blessedly, Duty First pointed out to me that he was endeavoring to be a Ragabash in the moment. We had words. All is settled. I have seen a fierce dedication in him that I admire...and that, I do not say lightly." Howl of Thunder
- He was born in captivity in John Ball Park Zoo in Grand Rapids, MI.
- On the day of his birth a lightning bolt stuck the tree above his mother's den and split the tree all the way down to the roots.
- Although he was a Cliath, he became embroiled in plots and politics far beyond the ken that his rank would impart. He holds secrets that shape the entire Garou nation.
- He has earned the personal respect of Victor Dawncrown at the Battle of Elk Water
- He has had his tribal Elder, Howl-of-Thunder, apologize to him over a misunderstanding.
(Feel Free to Add)