Name: Luciana Nightingale. The unusual surname, “Nightingale” is of Anglo-Saxon origin, and originated as a nickname surname for someone with a good, sweet singing voice, from the bird, the nightingale. This name was chosen for her because of her nocturnal habits and the frequent song-like quality of her voice.
Kith: Flowering/Telluric "Moonflower"
Court: Autumn Court
- Striking looks: 4
- Long, flowing white petals that start at her waist and flow to her knee.
- Eerie white glow from petals and skin in which she seems to shine
- Stardust accumulates around her eyes and is scattered throughout her hair like diamonds. Her nails sparkle akin to the inner crystals of a geode.
- Court Mantle 4 - Her mantle is notably strong with leaves that constantly follow her like the trail of a gown and settle about her shoulders. The closer to Autumn it is, the more candles she has within her mantle.
- One, smoke colored strand stands apart in her auburn hair.
Titles, Positions, and Status:
- Freehold Status: 1
- Interim Autumn Monarch 
- Autumn Monarch 
- Notary of the Ashen Court
- Former Legate of Mists
- Lucy has no recollection of her life prior to her durance though no one is quite sure as to why. Because of such she has taken to life as a changeling quite well.
- She will go out of her way to free changelings if she has the capacity to do so. She will often extend her wit to force the desired outcome. She has been known to make very bold deals in regard to the task with both cost and benefit.
- Has a remarkable talent for singing and expression. She sings frequently at major events of the freehold.
- Has a nocturnal sleep schedule that leaves her drowsy when forced to be up in the afternoon for court.
- Frequent journeys to the hedge to conduct reserach. Heavily interested in the maniuplation of time, the hedge, and the occult.
- Noted pledgesmith. Crafted the Liberty freehold pledge.
- Works at the Last Drop Coffee Shop and Conner O'Reilly's bar.
- Currently involved with Fierce Peter, the Levinking.
- Is Fierce Peter's mid-life crisis.
- Does not have the strength to lift an anthology. It is rumored she has to use a push-cart.
- Beleives that Cherry Cola is the cure for all ailments.
- Tricked the Wroth General Calescence into giving her his jacket. He received nothing out of the deal.
- Has a bitter distaste for the game "She loves me, She loves me not".
- Lucy's just so... nice. Way too nice for her Mantle. Makes you wonder where the bodies are buried...
"Only when you invision yourself as limitless can you actualize your fullest potential."
Player: Kat Cawley
MES Number: US2012060031