|Player:||GL ARST Masq CAI|
|Storyteller:||GL ARST Masq CAI|
This is a canon NPC from Milwaukee by Night WW2105 pp. 47-48 that has been checked out to the GL ARST Masq CAI.
Residence: Milwaukee, WI
Acknowledged by Prince Vladimir Penzl
Confirmed as an Ancilla of the Camarilla
Prominent, Noble, and Guardian as Harpy of Milwaukee
Loyal by Vladimir Penzl, Prince of Milwaukee
Loyal by Archon Samuel Vesper
Notable Traits: Young & beautiful girl; shoulder-length red hair; dark brown eyes; face of an innocent teenager; fond of gowns and elegant clothing
Information Known by Kindred Society
The information below is reasonably available to characters of the Masquerade Camarilla/Anarch/Independents continuity. Some subsections are marked as available knowledge only for certain groups of characters, and thus would not be known by every character.
Known by Kindred Society At Large
For most of the past 100 years, Lucina has been the Toreador Primogen in Milwaukee, with occasional stints as Harpy. Her most recent period as Primogen started in 1987, and was just ended in summer of 2013, at which time the Primogen Council installed her as Harpy. For further details about Lucina, see Milwaukee by Night WW2105 pp. 47-48 or e-mail the GL ARST Masq CAI.
Known by the Harpies
Lucina has occasionally been Harpy before (decades ago), and she's extremely effective in the post, but it's obvious that she prefers to be respected as Milwaukee's Primogen. One effect of her recent removal from the Primogen Council is that the political support she gave the Archon Samuel Vesper as Primogen back in the 1980s has evaporated with her claim to the seat.
Known by the Clan Toreador
Lucina is known to be something of an impressive dancer -- that and her looks are apparently why she was embraced. Behind her innocent looks, Lucina has grown weary of living in the shadow of her clanmates in Twin Cities. She still holds to the high ideals of the Clan, but years of political combat vs. the Anarchs before they left the city in the 1990s coupled with her constant resentment of the Twin Cities and even of some other Roses in Milwaukee have infected her with bitterness. Anything that gets in the way of her perceived right to lead in the Clan is fair game for her temper to lash out at. When she falters in her moral high ground stance, she might be characterized as one of the clan's hedonists. She is most certainly a revenge artist.
Lucina is known to associate very closely with the Archon Samuel Vesper, who resides in the same city. Her recent loss of the Primogen seat and placement as Harpy may have been a hit against her to keep her out of the Council of Petals.
Quotes by Lucina:
Quotes about Lucina:
- "In another life, she and I could have been sisters. The physical resemblances are striking enough. As it is, we are sisters in the clan of the Rose and were my Sire alive today, her words would lay heavy on my ears regarding this particular "sibling". Alas, Rene is dead. Nevertheless, it is quite clear what I must do." - Veronica Devries
- Lucina opposes Eugene Hawthorne because he spurned her advances several decades ago.
- Lucina supports Archon Samuel Vesper, and not just in a figurative or political way...
- Lucina has been amassing evidence that links the Final Death of Albertina Schuster, former Prince of St. Paul, MN, to Monique Preusen, the current Prince of Twin Cities.
- The recent removal of Lucina from the Primogen Council is actually motivated by someone's desire to take Archon Samuel Vesper down a notch in standing, since the political support she granted him as Primogen back in the 1980s is a casualty of the change that she can't repair even if she does get back onto the Council.
- Lucina did not have a "+1" for the All Hallow's Eve Toreador Ball 2013.
This character is a canon NPC checked out to the GL ARST Masq CAI. All OOC questions about this NPC and IC correspondence directed to the NPC should be directed to the GL ARST Masq CAI.