Loyal by Ardante, *Noble* Clanhead Nosferatu
Defender by Brantley Zulauf, *Authority* Prince of Edinburgh
Title or Position:
Information Known by Kindred Society
Lyra is new to Kindred society.
- Poor girl is confused. It's all those Toreador she pals about with.
- Her ties to clan are weaker than the Nosferatu would prefer.
- "Thank you, my Neonate in shimmying armour!" to Jack
- "I don't do Sewers... Explaining shit stains to my dry cleaner just isn't worth the hassle." to Lucien Smith
- "She is young, she does not yet understand the bond of her blood. She will, in time." Ardante Saint-Martin to Vergil Swan
- "Once his majesty tells me where I can live and feed, I'm sure that setting up some digs will not be an issue - though my Clan seems to want to sleep in smelly places. Do you think that Tesco sell sewer fragrance? I could put some pot-pooie in their accommodation to make them feel at home." to Seneshal Isabel Macleod when asked about arranging accommodation for visiting Nosferatu.
Player: Mark Ravenwood
Membership Number: UK0011-1011
Location: London, UK (Meridian Domain)