|City:||New Orleans, LA|
|Player:||Aaron "Duckie" Lirette|
Name: Lysander Kriti
Notable Traits: Elder Lysander Kriti is known to be one of the most human looking Elders, his skin being the olive-tan of a Cretan. Lysander is also known for his love of human food. He is often seen meticulously eating; first licking the seasoning, then eating the edges, and finally devouring the center. When the patron "alter" Lysander Kriti is in charge he is always seen in his 1990's shades, white linen pants, a tan linen shirt, and sandals. He has always preferred islander or beach accouterments.
- Acknowledged by Prince Dravon Van Jaeger of New Orleans
- Confirmed, Established, and Privileged as Elder of the Sect
- Noble and Authority as Seneschal of New Orleans
- Loyal by Prince Orelio Taipetra of Baton Rouge
- Favored by Prince Liliana Grace of Charleston
Coteries/Societies: It is unknown if Elder Lysander is a member of any Coterie.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Elder Kriti is known for harboring multiple Kindred inside of his broken mind; one he refers to as the Upstart and the other he calls Peinao. Though he can often keep the lesser "alters" in check they are each their own unique and fragmented part of his original personality.
- It's been said that the original persona or "alter" was named Lysandros Kritikos and that it was effectively diablerized internally by the new alter Lysander Kriti in an attempt to form a more loyal alter for the fledgling Camarilla.
- Have you heard? It seems the good Elder has lost his Discipline of Dominate and has again been infected with Dementation.
- Lysander is a cannibal and is responsible for the deaths of many Kine. His human appearance only hides a wicked beast.
- Lysandros Kritikos has returned (though has kept his anglicized name) and has diablerized many of his lesser "alters". What's curious is that this shift coincided with the Sabbat seizing New Orleans.
- "If Elder Kriti's strange mannerisms and totemic obsessions trouble you, I suggest you keep such concerns to yourself. These "eccentricities" you perceive are, in actuality, careful ritae through which one of the Camarilla's most potent Seers receives insights which will preserve all of our lives in the coming nights." -Benjamin Sharp
- "I don't deal much with Elder Kriti, of course, though I do extensive business with one of his... ah, associates." - Carmina Giovanni
- "I knew Elder Kriti once upon a time, or at least I thought I did. It seems that I was mistaken." - Desdemona Gonzaga
- "From the first moment this creature and I met, I saw something that you would not understand, and I'm not about to explain. It's enough for you to know that I intend to keep this Seer close." - Prince Gabriel Tavaasche of Baton Rouge
- “I’ve met him several times throughout the years each time a different person and each more powerful and dangerous than the last.” Aiden
- "I've never been what you would call religious and I certainly didn't believe in a soul until the day Lysander Kriti stared into my eyes and I felt him staring into mine. My advice to any Neonate that meets Elder Kriti speak respectfully and speak truthfully he'll know if you're lying Joseph Phibbs
- "Finally, a man who gives me a reason to wear lavender"-Marshal Jones
- "A renewed freedom, an open future...so much to be done, to be enjoyed, to be discovered. And I will watch out for my Sister's nephew as if he was my own. After all, in a way many don't fathom....he is my own." - Prince Orelio Taipetra of Baton Rouge
- "We have met the good Lysander Kriti for the first time on several pleasant occasions. His manner at all these meetings have recalled to us why the Clan Malkavian was brought into the fold of the Camarilla."-Nezaire Morneault
- "La famiglia è importante. Ora, mi chiede se ci sono legami più forti di sangue? Amo domande retoriche." - Prince Orelio Taipetra of Baton Rouge
- "Tell you about The Esteemed Elder Kriti? I'll say this only once very few outside of the clan of warrior scholars understands what happens when we become angry the change in our mental state the change in our temperament the change in our very being. But on the rare occasion I am able to look into his eyes I see a kindred who understands. He has a heavy burden holding so many of the clan of Prophets inside himself and it is that strength, grace,style,humor, and wit he exudes that make me wish to learn more from him." Prince Joseph Phibbs of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- "I will not soon forget my first meeting with seneschal Kriti. He is a rather interesting man, and one who holds my attention with his eccentricities. I will say this... I will NEVER look at a bag of cheetos the same way again." - Julia Hamby
- "We've met, yes, it was an eye opening experience. We seem to share some common interests." Donnie Parish
- "Elder Kriti is the most polite and helpful member of the New Orleans court. The rest well.. they leave something to be desired." Otama Myrkrdotter
Great Great Great Grandsire: Malkav
Great Great Grandsire: The Plague-Bride
Great Grandsire: Marcus
Childe: Charolette Simone
Only - Nine Inch Nails
- I'm becoming less defined as days go by
- Fading away
- And well you might say
- I'm losing focus
- Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself
- Sometimes I think I can see right through myself
- Sometimes I think I can see right through myself
- Sometimes I can see right through myself
Seven Devils - Florence + the Machine
- Seven devils all around you
- Seven devils in my house
- See they were there when I woke up this morning
- I'll be dead before the day is done
Lullaby - The Cure
- His arms are all around me and his tongue in my eyes
- Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
- Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more
- For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
- The Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight
Name: "Duckie" Aaron Lirette
MES Number: US2002106724Location: New Orleans, LA