What is Known by Kindred Society
An Ancilla Nosferatu embraced near the end of the 19th century. Miss Maggie showed a great aptitude for chronicling. Her years as a ghoul were spent in the traditional time frame, and she blossomed under the tutelage of Rags. After embrace, she became known for establishing and building warrens in the newly forming cities of Texas. She can be linked to building the warrens in Tyler, Wichita Falls, Waco, and more. It is rumoured her skills are so known that she has been known to build the personal havens of certain elders of the Clan.
Confirmed as an Ancilla of the Camarilla
Notable Traits: For those who pierce her obfuscate, Miss Maggie is always shrouded in veils, fully covered from head to foot (including gloved hands), and wears a hat to further aid the veils in their job. When not below ground, she wears stage make-up under the veils; however, should she ever be caught on camera, the camera will only capture the image given to the ST at the beginning of the night. Notable to those who have known her, she no longer wears black veils.
Other names by which Maggie has been known: She has always been known as Miss Maggie Boothe.
What They Believe
- " Maggie has been looking to the possibility of ghouling a honey badger. No, she does not give a flip. It's trendy!."
- " Maggie is working with the Anarchs to establish a new free state-- Why not? She loves the chaos of it all!."
- " Please Feel free to add rumours about this PC."
What They Have Said
- "Maggie Booth is pleasant enough. Do not give her reason to remove the veil." - Mr. Chen
- "Primogen Booth tis a real trooper. She steps up and takes the rap for everything to protect her Clan. I admire that." Kendrick Seamus O'Shea
- "Ms. Booth is an admirable member of her clan. Do not take her for granted." - Henry Reuben
- "That one is a builder. A creator. And I look forward to seeing her creation made manifest." - Einhardt Wagner
- "She is gracious, yet very outspoken. She says what she means and means what she says.." - Candice_Caine .
- "Maggie proves remarkably social, despite the veil she wears." - Swagger
- "A woman of unique perspective. Her drive, her intelligence, her questioning of everything earned her place amongst us." - Rags
- "Ah, yes. She's one of us. The Merry Widows as some like to call us due to our veils. Truly, we do not wear our veils to protect ourselves, we do it to protect you, my dear friend. Isn't that right, Maggie?" - - Nenette
- "I have found Primogen Boothe to be an upstanding and charming southern lady. She does not seem to concern herself with unnecessary speech, and I have witnessed those whom failed to observe this, suffer for it when they would not allow her time to share her wisdom." - Cedric Wadsworth
- "Behind the veil, she is a shrewd politician." - Chloe Pavlis
- "If there is one thing I have learned about Miss Boothe, it is that she is willing to do whatever it takes for the sake of her clan. I like that." - Marus
- "Seeing the tears of contrition in her eyes made my heart ache in a way I once thought should only be reserved for humanity. That Miss Maggie can express this raw and powerful emotion amid a sea swirling with cold-blooded, vengeful monsters, helps to remind me that not all is lost for our kind. Perhaps when we next build, we shall speak of such things..." - Ammarah
- "Never have I met a Kindred that can stir me to defending her like Miss Maggie, seeing her before the Prince in such a fashion...I felt compelled to stand up for her, and I didn't even know her name!" - Michael
- "Maggie holds more secrets than you realize. Show her respect or your secrets will make it to curious ears." - Angelo
- "Maggie Boothe has learned an important lesson. Humanity may save you from mortal predators, but it will fail among the predators of the Camarilla." - Achilles Hellgate
- "She is pleasant enough, once you get past having a Nosferatu sitting in your personal space." - Gus Carter
- "Maggie Booth, She knew of my arrival before I had even informed anyone. Meaning she does exactly what a Nosferatu ought, Hold all the cards, and give none away. Others should stay clear, if they upset her."-Dexter Mara
- "We all wear masks, and the Nosferatu can be said to be the ones who perhaps need it the most. Miss Maggie Booth wears a veil, a mask that many traditions have used throughout the years, usually to show an innocence or purity of the one behind it. Perhaps that is why she wears hers...or it could be to give one the false sense of that...time will tell." - Zack Snyder
- "Her absolute dedication and devotion to her duties lifts her above many others, whether she would want it or not. I just fear the fall from so great a height." Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "She is gracious to me. I suspect that she is very young." - The Broken
What She Has Said
- "We must at all times do our utmost to further Clan Nosferatu as a Pillar of the Ivory Tower."
- "If you call me lovely or gorgeous one more time, I will take offense, Sir."
- "I am sure that whatever this Elder of clan Ventrue has said to you a Neonate of Clan Brujah must absolutely be true. Perhaps, you simply need to hear it said again."
Looking for Connections!
- "Looking for one more PC childer."
- "Looking for those characters who would have wanted to help atone for past sins and regain lost humanity."
- "Looking for those characters who would have conscripted her skills as a Warrens Architect."
- Contact Nicki B for character ties.