"What is a scientist after all? It is a curious man looking through a keyhole,
the keyhole of nature, trying to know what's going on."
----Jacques Yves Cousteau
Camarilla Position: Malkavian of Richmond, VA
Clan Position: None
Typical Appearance: Maggie is often seen wearing loose knee-length skirts and modest button-up tops, usually in muted colors. She wears red glasses and keeps her hair braided in a low bun. Her style of behavior seems to hold true to that of her appearance - she is either very formal, or perhaps a bit timid to most kindred, and always as respectful as possible.
- Favored by Elder Luca Tripoli of clan Toreador
- Confirmed as Ancillae
- Acknowledged in the city of Richmond, VA
- "Oh Maggie, so much pent up...well everything. One cannot help but wonder what will happen when that bun unravels and the corset comes off. Trust me as a Victorian rake, there is far more there then meets the eye." - Byron Lancaster
- "Maggie. Which one was she? -- The glasses you say? Oh! Mouse! -.. I remember Mouse. She was a interesting one, for sure. Quiet, always let you take the lead sort of woman. But she tipped her hand - she likes being *near* the excitement, if only to watch it unfold. - Arthur Doyle, Harpy of Gainesville Florida
- Maggie is a ruthless Sabbat infiltrator observing our ways in order to crush us from within.
- Maggie puts on a demure front, but her alternate persona Heather is a world class assassin and hacker.
- Maggie belongs to the Knights of the Moon and is proficient in body-switching with mortals high up in the business world to meet her own ends.