From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Name: Malcolm Rook
Known Aliases: Daniel Byrne
- Acknowledged in the City of Boston as a Member of the Camarilla
- Confirmed as Elder of the Camarilla
- Established as Elder of the Camarilla
- Privileged as Elder of the Camarilla
- Honorable by Prince Constance Fournier
He has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears clothes with no insignia on it, usually plain color T-shirts, and jeans. He carries a steel pressed St. Christopher medallion. He is of average height and weight. He has been wearing his hair close cropped these nights. He carries a satchel with him at all times, so if necessary he can pull out paper and draw something in a moment's notice.
He seems very calm for a Brujah. He doesn't seem to talk just to talk and seems to talk with a purpose. He just seems, well, more humane then other vampires...to the point that his aura seems off. Animals do not fear his approach.
Malcolm once lived under the name Daniel Byrne. He has been in recorded existence as a vampire far before the American Revolution. People knew of his as the Monster of Boston as he use to have control over parts of the cities crime, especially being involved with funding privateering, and using horrifying tactics amongst the mortal populace to give the political sway and advantages to young America.
Former Scourge of the City of Boston. He did side with Prince Fournier when she lead the coupe to overthrow the Tremere Prince, much to his sire's chagrin. Even though he did not continue as Scourge, he sided once again with Fournier when his sire tried to overthrow in Boston.
He left the city of Boston between 1834-1860. When he came back, it was under the name of Malcolm Rook.
He stayed out of the limelight when he came back into Boston, until 2013 where he was made Whip of Clan Brujah.
Quotes from Malcolm
- "I'm the kind of Brujah who is turning his life around."
- "Many things that mankind has done have been considered impossible. When fighting your beast you need to hold on to your humanity and gain the strength to pull yourself away."
- "However, the game of Elders do not consist of Neonate Toreador Journalists. They consist of trap door spiders that will catch you when you least expect it to tangle you in their web and suck you dry of all of the decisions that you want to make. Do you become the spider? Do you become the prey? Do you become the web? Do you become the trapdoor?"
- "Beloved, never avenge YOURSELVES, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is MINE and I will repay it, says the lord.”
- "The issue is the fact that in the Game and Politics of Prestation, the Monsters of some can be as easily provoked by a word, as if confronted by the Gift of Promethus."
- "There is loyalty without losing yourself. There are are many positive emotions that get lost as one portrays important matters of the soul in flippant disregard. That is the oil that coats a path that makes it easier for others to push you in the direction that you would not want to go in the long run. That oil makes it harder to grip to pull yourself back in the direction you need. In your standing, you need to have as many foot holds and handgrips as possible for your climb, even if it is just to huddle down in a cave in the rockface."
- "What you see as a dance, I see as a march, as I felt I was straight forward with my words. However, I understand if the cadence was not apparent."
- "The key is to be a small enough of a dick to not have your tip snipped."
Quotes from Others
- "The enduring of kindness of your soul has always given me hope that even in the blackest of times, we creatures of darkness can still choose the path of light." - Henry Abrams
- "Quote here." - Your PC's Name Here
- Did not continue as Scourge because he lost Constance Fournier's "Scourge Grrrrr Face" competition.
- Has not been seen wearing a hat since 1834
- Brujah? No, Malcolm is a Toreador like his brother. He thinks pretending to be Rabble is Performance Art.
- He became Whip of the Brujah because he is trying to regain a position in the Court.
- He became Whip of the Brujah only after the Clan held him down and beat him until he relented and became Whip.
- His name has been mentioned to be a future Harpy.
- The primary reason he seems to generally be quiet is because it seems that almost everytime he talks he gains a debt.
- Possesses an Engelstahl original.
- Has been seen giving "homework assignments" to his erstwhile (and some say, reluctant) student, Torrance Fairfallen
- Feel free to add more!
Domain: Boston MA
Player: Bill M.
VST: Mark L.
Looking for Ties!
- Various Political Viewpoints (Anarch, Artark, Camarilla)
- Various people that have discussed Humanity and Paths
- Various Random Ties
- Maybe you were the reason why Rook chose the name Malcolm Rook!
- People with ties to Boston
- Possible Childer
Music For the Soul
- Lord Give Me a Sign by DMX
- The Theme to the Boondock Saints
- Jesus Walks by Kayne West
- Leader of Men by Nickleback
- Hey, Johnny Park! by the Foo Fighters
Music for the Mind
- Comeback by Redlight King
- Pardon Me by Incubus (Acoustic Version)
- Babylon Feeling by Everlast
- Put Your Lights On by Santana (Featuring Everlast)
- Serenity by Godsmack
- Evolution by Korn
- Live in Fear by Mark Cozer
- Many Men (Wish Death) by 50 Cent
Music for the Monster
- Duality by Slipknot
- Voices by Rev Theory
- Here to Stay by Korn
- Pet by A Perfect Circle
- Gone by The Butterfly Effect
- Highwire Escape Artist by BoySetsFire
- Go To Sleep by Eminem
- Meaning of Life by Disturbed
- Natural Born Killaz by Dr. Dre ft Ice Cube
- Monster by Imagine Dragons
From works of fiction
- Shepard Book from Firefly
- Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction
- Biff from Lamb
- Thane Krios from Mass Effect 2 and 3
- Angel/Angelus from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Bray Wyatt
This page was made all sorts of pretty by The Red Queen.