- Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek
Place of Origin:
- Scotland, in the Great Glen, at the northern end of Loch Lochy.
- Praetor of Clan Ventrue, Miami, FL
- Seneschal, Miami, FL
- Acknowledged within the Camarilla
- Confirmed, Established, and Privileged as an Elder of the Camarilla
- Noble and "Authority" as the Seneschal, Miami, FL
- Victorious by Prince Alric, Miami, FL
- Honorable by Prince Julian Marcus Haldane, of Phoenix, AZ
Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek
Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek is always in formal attire although many of his outfits are dated.
He is a pale, lean, muscular man standing just over six feet tall.
He is blind in his left eye and there are three distinct claw marks that traverse that area of his face; he takes no pains to conceal it.
He carries a worn book bound in some form of leather that he scribbles in from time to time.
He is said to always carry an ornate wooden stake.
= Ventrue Lineage
Ventrue, Founder of our Clan, who begot
- Our Revered Ancestor who begot
- Hardestadt the Elder who begot
- Lord Jurgen who begot
- Nicolas von Hagen who begot
- Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek who begot
- Miguel who begot
- TBA who begot
Known by various names over time such as The Enochian Angels of Dis, The Onyx Syndicate, and later as The Road Dogs, rumor is Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek has traveled with this group for over a century. They are:
Primogen Croix of Miami, FL, Clan Gangrel
Elder Isaiah of Miami, FL, Clan Gangrel
Whip Miguel of Miami, FL, Clan Ventrue
Architect of the Camarilla Izaak Engelstahl of Chattanooga, TN, Clan Toreador.
Architect of the Camarilla Marcus Cornell of Seattle, WA, Clan Ventrue.
Archon David Daniel Steiner of the House & Clan Tremere, in service of Justicar Jan Pieterzoon.
Prince Lillyanna Windsor of Bloomington, IN, Clan Ventrue.
Prince David Clay, of Saint Louis, MO, Clan Brujah.
Prince Lilliana Grace of Charleston, SC, Clan Ventrue.
Prince Julian Marcus Haldane of Phoenix, AZ, Clan Ventrue.
Prince Darla Gail Wilkerson of Seattle, WA, Clan Ventrue.
Prince Marina Del Ray of Staunton, VA, Clan Toreador.
Seneschal Aleksei Dragunov of Denver, CO, Clan Ventrue.
Seneschal Anna Russell of Phoenix, AZ, Clan Ventrue.
Primogen Brantley Zulauf of Edinburgh, Clan Ventrue.
Primogen Alexander Lane of Atlanta, GA, Clan Ventrue.
Primogen Alonso Gutierrez of Richmond, VA, Clan Toreador.
Primogen Croix of Miami, FL, Clan Gangrel.
Primogen Blayne Ashbury of Austin, TX, Clan Toreador.
Primogen Raven Constantine of Tri-Cities, WA, Clan Ventrue.
Whip Samuel Harverton of Seattle, WA, Clan Ventrue.
Whip Miguel of Miami, FL, Clan Ventrue.
Whip Xavier Guard of Raleigh, NC, Clan Toreador.
Keeper of Elysium Gavin Slate of Greenville, SC, Clan Toreador.
Master Harpy Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes of Austin, TX, Clan Toreador.
Minor Harpy Adalina Marchand Durante of Atlanta, GA, Clan Ventrue.
Assistant Harpy Ezabella Davien of Atlanta, GA, Clan Toreador.
Steward Spencer of Cleveland, OH, Clan Toreador.
Sheriff Isaiah of Miami, FL, Clan Gangrel.
Deputy Cyd of Philadelphia, PA, Clan Brujah.
Elder Nicolas von Hagen of Hagen, Clan Ventrue.
Elder Mathias von Hagen of Hagen, Clan Ventrue.
Elder Izar San Martin of Sonoma County, CA, Clan Ventrue.
Elder Orenna Kemnenos of Atlanta, GA, Clan Toreador.
Elder Grigory of Boston, MA, Clan Brujah.
Elder Sylar Montecriff of Sacramento, CA, Clan Brujah.
Anastasia Martin of Golf Coast, MS, the House & Clan Tremere.
Ebony Rodriguez of Denver, CO, Clan Brujah.
James Thorne of Los Angels, CA, Clan Toreador.
Solomon of Austin, TX, Clan Ventrue.
Brigid of Phoenix, AZ, Daughter of Cacophony
Charlotte Belle of Cleveland, OH, Clan Ventrue.
Alexander Peterson of Fredericksburg, VA, Clan Brujah.
Molly, Clan Gangrel.
Rumors about Von Bek
He travelled with his coterie for over a century.
From his travels he has formed a vast network of Kindred connections that spans the globe.
He has been seen in the company of Anarchs.
He hates all Sabbat, infernalists... and Caitiff....
He is insane and believes he must prevent Gehenna.
He has killed innocent Kindred that he believes are signs of Gehenna.
The stake he carries is an Izaak Engelstahl original master-craft weapon.
He use to travel with the Anarch Col. Randolph "Reb" Hollister.
He is a master of Protean.
He is a Crusader.
He is an infernalist.
He is really a Gangrel.
His coterie travels the globe hunting Angelo, the Blood Brother.
Von Bek was embraced by Nicolas von Hagen in 1544 during the Blàr na Léine in Scotland which left 787 dead and only 13 survivors. Each of the other 12 survivors were embraced in to in a different Clan of the 13 Clans. Von Bek stalks the night hunting them....
He is close friends with the Anarch The Right Reverend.
Von Bek accidently fell under Tremere compulsion and was forced to give up his greatest secret, he has created progeny, but all have been revealed to be Caitiff and not actual Ventrue. This "supposed" curse is the reason Von Bek crusades so diligently to eradicate the Caitiff.
Add yours here....
= Rumors about the Blind Eye
He was blinded in his left by Sascha Vykos during an "encounter", it has never healed....
The blind eye is all seeing.
His Gangrel companion Croix clawed his left eye out when they first met in the Caribbean.
He survived an Assamite's attempt to kill him, but lost the eye.
His sire took his left eye as punishment for speaking out of turn when Von Bek was a neonate.
The Ventrue Justicar took his eye as punishment for an act of Treason against the Camarilla.
The blind eye has mystical powers....
The blindness in his left eye is due to a Tremere curse.
An infernalist ripped out the left eye during a bloody assault in North Africa.
He is a raving lunatic and removed the eye himself to stop the "visions".
Has been nicknamed "Uno" by Anna Russell. He tolerates the name and the woman because he owes her a very large boon.
Add yours here....
= Rumors about the Book he carries
The book he carries is an infernalist tome.
The book he carries is bound in human flesh.
The book he carries is a Thaumaturgical tome.
The book he carries is bound in the flesh of Kindred.
The book he carries is filled with writings and observations from his global travels.
He once killed a Kindred for trying to examine that weird book.
The book he carries holds the secrets of Gehenna.
The book he carries holds the secrets of Golconda.
The book was stolen from Valerius Maior... and he wants it back.
The book was a gift from Hardestadt the Elder.
The book was bound in Kindred flesh by a Tzimiscie.
The book is filled with gibberish written by a mad and disturbed Von Bek.
The text within the book is written in the vitae of the Sabbat Vok Bek has killed.
The book is a true copy of the Book of Nod.
Add yours here....
"They say that our Clan Founder bid his Childer to 'Keep ever strong swords about you.' Having personally seen Maximillion at work, I find great comfort that some in our family have taken those words to heart." – Samuel Harverton, Ventrue Whip of Seattle
"Bearing, honor, and leadership are all excellent traits for a Ventrue. Maximillion demonstrates these qualities, but more importantly he is competent and wise beyond his years. His actions will speak for him and I encourage those he encounters to listen." – Nicolas von Hagen, Elder Ventrue at large
"Elder Von Bek has dedicated himself to a most noble purpose. His perspective has assisted me on the path in attaining my goals in assisting Kindred Society as he never sugar coats the truth. I am truly honored to count him among my allies." - Ezabella Davien, Lesser Harpy of Atlanta
"Blindness does not inhibit the ability to truly see what lays before you. It is clarity. But remember there is no sorrow without joy." - Marina Del Ray, Toreador Prince of Staunton
"I always had a soft spot for wandering warriors..." - Orenna Komnenos, Toreador Elder
"Don't let his clan fool you, he's not quite as stuffy as you might think." Brigid
"There is much that one can say about Elder Von Bek, but to be plain, he is one of the greatest teachers you will find. When he speaks, listen well." - Xavier Guard, Toreador Whip of Raleigh
"This is a competent kindred. Quite good at his job, and pleasant to work with. He's a good example of his clan." - Anastasia Martin
"Mssr Von Bek and I have known each other for quite some time. He is a wise and honourable man that I am lucky to be able to count on as an ally. These alliances run both ways, cross one of us is to bring down the full wrath of the other." - Adalina Marchand Durante ,Ventrue Elder, Minor Harpy of Atlanta, GA
"The Traditions teach us that a Prince’s Domain is thy own concern. What, then, can be said of a Kindred who risks his own eternal nights to protect the Ivory Tower in all its forms, and without need for recognition or recompense? It was Maximillion who taught me that to strengthen the Camarilla in one Domain is to strengthen it in all Domains, a lesson which I have carried forward through the decades and onward into these final nights." - Julian Marcus Haldane ,Ventrue Elder, Prince of Phoenix, AZ
"Elder Von Bek? The best way to describe him is with a quote from antiquity. King Agesilaus of Sparta was once asked why his city lacked fortifications. In response he pointed to his men and said 'These are Sparta's walls.' Such is a similar case with the good Elder and Clan Ventrue." - David Daniel Steiner, Archon to Justicar Pieterzoon
"So many elders wander lost in the ways of yesteryear, blind to the brilliant changes in the world around them. Elder Von Bek is not among that number; despite missing an eye, he sees far more clearly than most." - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo.
"What can I say of Elder Von Bek that hasn't been said already? I am simply honored that one so established of the Clan of Kings would even take note of one so young as me." - Spencer, Cleveland, OH
"Elder Von Bek has a very discriminating eye and I trust his judgment implicitly. He's certainly managed to acquire an intriguing collection of knowledge and works over the years. It is without reservation that I call him friend and ally." - Alonso Gutierrez, Richmond, VA
"A friend in the field of one of my lesser known pursuits. This kindred taught me a lot about the history of our kind while I was searching for my place in it. He has shown me even more." - Prince David Clay, Saint Louis, MO
"There are no games; you know right where you stand with Von Bek. It can be rather refreshing." - Raven Constantine
"Yeah. Elder Von Bek. That guy's been around for quite some time. He's traveled far and wide. Any neonate could learn a thing or two from him; he's kind enough to impart his wisdom on a select few." - Cyd, Philadelphia, PA
"I have fond memories traveling with Elder Von Bek in the rough frontier crossroads town on Independence, MO. He helped me in my developmental years learn some of the hard lessons I needed to survive in the Kindred world. His wisdom is beyond reach and I'm lucky he saw something in me that he thought worthwhile." - Charlotte Belle, San Juan, Puerto Rico
"It's so refreshing to work with someone who'll throw a saddle on a gift horse rather than look it in the mouth." -Tristan, Miami, FL
"See, it's guys like this that make me think the Camarilla is going to be okay." -Eddie Dean, Lee County, FL
"Sweet man. Tells lovely stories." -Izar San Martin, Sonoma, CA
"Beware a man who lives with a wound so openly. He is a man that has learned to push forward despite a weakness. Which has a way of making a man stronger than the one that has never known such hardship." -Nicholas Loring, Sonoma, CA
"I know you're looking for a favor from me, Mein Zuhälter Freund. How's about you set me up with Croix? I'm so ready to hit that. Let her know she might wanna stretch. - Johnny Rocket, Topeka, KS
Add yours here....
Timeline & History
His Embrace until 1796:
- Von Bek is embraced by Nicolas Von Hagen during the Blàr na Léine in Scotland which left 787 dead and only 13 survivors.
- Von Bek travels to the Courts of Germany where he meets and befriends Architect of the Camarilla Izaak Engelstahl.
- Von Bek travels to the Courts of France and meets James Thorne. Von Bek visits him many times over the years.
- While still in the Courts of France Von Bek meets Sylar Montecriff. Von Bek visits him many times over the years.
- Von Bek travels to the Courts of Spain and meets Marina Del Ray. Von Bek visits her many times over the years.
- Von Bek returns to the Courts of Spain and meets Alonso Gutierrez . The two embark on a long and fruitful friendship.
1796 - 1848: The Caribbean
- Von Bek meets broodmates Croix ' and Isaiah. The specifics of their initial encounter are not publicly known, but the three Kindred form a coterie that will last through the next century and beyond.
- Von Bek meets Brigid and the two take a shinning to each other.
- Von Bek embraces Miguel who now travels with the coterie.
- Von Bek and coterie encounter Lilliana Grace and together they hunt Lasombra on the high seas.
1848 - 1935: American West (with the occasional excursion to the American East)
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Atlanta, GA, where Von Bek meets Adalina Marchand Durante, a trusted friend of his sire.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel back Atlanta, GA, to reconnect with Adalina Marchand Durante. While there Von Bek meets and befriends Ezabella Davien.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Phoenix, AZ, where Von Bek meets and befriends Prince Julian Marcus Haldane. The two remain close and engage in various activities in furtherance of the Ivory Tower.
- Despite primarily traveling the American West, Von Bek and his coterie travel to Chicago to witness the erection of the first entirely steel-framed building.
- Von Bek and his coterie witness the killing of Sitting Bull during the Sioux uprising.
- Von Bek converses with the man who will later patent the diesel engine.
- Von Bek and his coterie combat the Sabbat in Oil City, PN; they deny any involvement in the subsequent fire and flood that created a human hell in the city resulting in 130 human deaths.
- Von Bek and his coterie return to Chicago to witness the first World Exposition.
- Von Bek converses with the man who would later create shredded wheat cereal.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to the US South Atlantic Coast to investigate the hurricane winds that resulted in 2000 human deaths; Von Bek insists it is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Minnesota to investigate the forrest fire that resulted in the death of 480 humans.
- Von Bek converses with Roentgen who later discovers X-Ray.
- Von Bek and his coterie attend the opening of the Lumieres' Cinematographie.
- Von Bek and his coterie are present of the start of Klondike gold rush; Von Bek monopolizes on the event.
- Von Bek converses with the man who will later patent the first addressograph.
- Von Bek and his group engage enemies of the Sabbat in Reading, PA; they deny any involvement in the train collision that occurs killing 60 humans.
- Von Bek converses with the man who will later invent the first mimeo stencils.
- Von Bek and his coterie depart the American West for a brief time to witness the Olympic Games in Athens.
- Von Bek and his coterie engage the Sabbat during an assault launched during the Spanish-American War.
- Von Bek invests in the individual who invests the first tubular flashlight.
- Von Bek speaks with Rutherford who will eventually discover Alpha and Beta rays.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel briefly to NYC to combat the Sabbat; they deny any involvement in the Windsor Hotel fire that killed 14 mortals.
- Von Bek and his coterie witness the launch of the Count Zeppelin's 420-foot airship.
- Von Bek and his coterie combat enemies of the Camarilla in San Francisco; they deny any involvement in the pier fire steamer Rio de Janeiro wreck. On the way there Von Bek and his coterie encounter Orenna Kemnenos.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Galveston to investigate the hurricane that killed 6,000 humans; Von Bek insists it is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Utah after to combat the Sabbat; they deny ay involvement in the mine explosion that killed 200 mortals.
- Von Bek speaks with the man who will later invest the Gillette double-edged safety razor.
- Von Bek and his coterie witness the departure of the first steam-turbine-driven passenger ship.
- Von Bek's coterie-mate, Croix spends the night with the person who will later invent the first Teddy Bear.
- Von Bek invests in the first economical hydrogenated fats which make fats for soap and cooking plentiful.
- Von Bek and his coterie witness the first flight of the Wright Brothers heavier-than-air powered aircraft.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Chicago to investigate an alleged Sabbat threat; they deny any involvement in the Iroquois Theater fire resulting in 602 deaths.
- Von Bek and his coterie leave to New York for a brief period to witness the opening of the Broadway subway.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Eden, CO, where a train derailed during a flood killing 96 mortal; Von Bek proclaims it as a sign of Gehenna.
- While enroute to Eden, CO, Von Bek and his coterie encounter Anastasia Martin. Von Bek and the young Tremere become friendly.
- Von Bek speaks with the man who later invents the jukebox.
- Von Bek and his coterie are present in San Francisco battling enemies of the Ivory Tower when an earthquake and fire devastate the city resulting in 28,818 houses and killing 700 humans.
- Von Bek invests on the upright vacuum cleaner, the electric washing machine, and animated cartoons.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to West Virginia to investigate a coal mine explosion that kills 361 mortals; Von Bek claims this is a sign of the end of days.
- Von Bek invests in paper cups for drinking.
- Von Bek and his group go to Minnesota where a landslide buries workers in the Norman open-pit mine; Von Bek believes this was a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his coterie then travel to Wellington, WA, to investigate an avalanche that swept away a train killing 96 mortals.
- Von Bek helps fund Robert E. Peary's expedition to the North Pole.
- Von Bek helps fund the first powered fight across the English Channel.
- Von Bek and his group go to Louisiana and Mississippi to investigate a hurricane that killed 350 people; Von Bek claims it was a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek helps fund Murray and Hjot's first deep-sea research expedition.
- Von Bek invests in the string operated mouse trap.
- Von Bek invests in the electric frying pan.
- Von Bek and his coterie leave the American West briefly to combat the Sabbat at the Communipaw terminal in New Jersey; they deny involvement in the subsequent explosion of 40 tons of dynamite that kills 30 mortals.
- Von Bek and his group chase the fleeing Sabbat from the battle in New Jersey to NYC; they deny any involvement in the Shirtwaist Factory fire that resulted in 145 human deaths.
- Von Bek uses the funds from his various investments to purchase enough of Cadillac's first electronic self-starter automobiles for his entire coterie.
- Von Bek and his coterie visit the first two self-service grocery stores in California.
- Von Bek speaks with the man who later patent the zipper.
- Von Bek and his coterie are present battling the Sabbat during Pershing's raid in Mexico.
- Von Bek and his group investigate the polio outbreak which Von Bek claims is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek invests in Ford as they being to mass produce tractors.
- Vn Bek and his coterie battle infernalists in PA; they deny any involvement in the munitions plant explosion that kills 133 mortals.
- Von Bek and his group investigate the steamer Castalia wreck on Lake Superior that killed 22 men, believing it related to Kindred activity.
- Von Bek invests in the electronic clock.
- Von Bek and his coterie use the world influenza epidemic that killed 21.6 million people as a cover to bring a number of Sabbat to final death.
- Von Bek and his group investigate the collision of a train in Nashville, TN, that resulted in 101 human deaths.
- Von Bek and his coterie investigate the hurricane along the golf coast that kills 570 people; Von Bek insists this is a sign of the end of days.
- Von Bek invests in tea bags.
- Von Bek invests in the German Mark as inflation of the Mark begins.
- Von Bek and his coterie track a Sabbat pack to Chester, PA; they deny any involvement in the bridge collapse there that killed 21 mortals.
- Von Bek and his coterie work to quell the revival and regrowth of Ku Klux Klan.
- Von Bek and his coterie work to stop the rising Klan violence in Georgia.
- Von Bek and his group trail enemies of the Camarilla to Berkley, CA; they deny any involvement in the fire tat destroyed 600 buildings, caused $10 million in damage, and killed 60 humans.
- Von Bek invests in the paper egg carton.
- Von Bek invests in kleenex.
- Von Bek and his coterie go to the Midwest to investigate a series of tornadoes that kill 792 people in one day; Von Bek insists that this extreme weather event is yet another sign on the end of days.
- Von Bek invests in I.G. Farben.
- Von Bek invests in Dr. Goddard's liquid-fuel rocket which is launched later that year.
- Von Bek buys all his coterie members Rolex's first water proof watch.
- Von Bek and his coterie chase a group Baali to Lake Denmark, NJ, where a battle ensues; they deny any involvement in the lightning strike that starts a massive explosion at a US Naval ammunition dump causing $85 million in damages and killing 30 humans.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to FL and AL to investigate a hurricane that ripped through those States killing 243 people; Von Bek claims it is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek treats his coterie to the first feature length sound film.
- Von Bek funds Byrd's expedition to Antartica.
- Von Bek invests in water proof cellophane.
- Von Bek and his group engage the Sabbat in Santa Paula, CA; they deny any involvement in the dam collapse that leaves 450 mortals dead.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to South FL to investigate another massive hurricane that resulted in the death of 1,836 humans; Von Bek insists it is a sign of the coming of the end of times. While there Von Bek reunited with Lilliana Grace.
- Von Bek invests in cigarette companies.
- Von Bek invests in scotch tape.
- Von Bek invests in the first tune-playing automobile horn; something he will later deny.
- The stock-market crashes but Von Bek pulls through with minimum losses.
- Cigarette sales rise 10%.
- Von Bek and coterie travel to Ohio to investigate rumors of Sabbat activity; they deny any involvement in the Ohio State Penitentiary fire that traps and kills 322 inmates in locked cells.
- Von Bek and his coterie leave the West briefly to witness the opening of the Empire State Building.
- While in New York, Von Bek and his coterie witness the opening of the George Washington Bridge.
- Von Bek invests in Mars Bars.
- Von Bek attempts to stop the patent and marking of the Zippo Lighter, but fails; he preaches that portable fire such as this is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to AK and SC to investigate the tornadoes that killed 268 people in one day; Von Bek insists the severe weather is not natural.
- Von Bek alters his investments just before the US abandons the gold standard.
- Von Bek invests in the game Monopoly.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Long Beach after an earth quake kills 123 humans; Von Bek believes that this even harold in the wakening of something awful.
- Von Bek and his coterie are in San Francisco when the general strike ends.
- Von Bek invests in the first commercial launderette.
- Von Bek and his group suffer through the midwest heat wave that kills 206 people.
- Von Bek and coterie track a group of Sabbat to NJ; they deny any involvement in the burning of Morro Castle.
- Von Bek and his coterie meet Anna Russell and her coterie which includes Alexander Lane in a battle against the Sababt.
- Von Bek and his coterie suffer in the dust storms that ravage the high plains in the West ad decide to leave the States.
1935 - 1942: North Africa
- Vn Bek invests in nylon.
- Von Bek invests in instant coffee.
- Von Bek invests in the ballpoint pen.
- Von Bek converses with the man who invests the inflatable life vest.
- As war rages across Africa, Von Bek and his coterie lead a successful campaign against various enemies of the Ivory Tower in the region.
- As the Allied Forces land in North Africa, Von Bek and his coterie depart for Europe.
1942 - 1970: Europe
- Von Bek and his coterie battle the Sabbat in Stalingrad.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Sicily to battle forces opposed to the Camarilla.
- Von Bk and his coterie travel to the Dnieper River line to battles the Sabbat but are forced back.
- Von Bek encounters LSD laced blood....
- Von Bek and his group battle with the Sabbat as the Warsaw ghetto falls.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Germany to battle the Sabbat amidst massive air raids.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle the Sabbat in Cremea.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle enemies of the Camarilla in Rome.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle the Sabbat in Paris but are forced to flee due to the numbers.
- Von Bek and his coterie are in London when the V-1 and V2 missiles hit. Von Bek meets and befriends Samuel Harverton.
- Von Bek and his group return to Warsaw to battle the Sabbat infestation there as the Warsaw rebellion rages onward.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle the enemies of the Camarilla and are present for the liberation of Auschwitz.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle the enemies of the Ivory Tower in Berlin and are present when the city falls.
- Von Bek invests in tupperware.
- Von Bek invests in the espresso coffee machine.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle the Sabbat in Czechoslovakia during the communist coup.
- Von Bek invests in the game Scrabble.
- Von Bek invests in velcro.
- Von Bek and coterie travels to the USSR at Von Bek's urging due to the USSR's exploding of a nuclear device.
- Von Bek invests in cable television.
- Von Bek and his group track a Sabbat pack to Bolivia; the deny any role in the Bolivian labor unrest that results in the death of over a 100 people.
- Von Bek and his coterie leave the USSR and travel to France to combat the Sabbat as the French mortals appeal for aid against the Viet Minh.
- Von Bek insists that his entire coterie each have a Dinner's Club Card.
- Von Bek invests in the Xerox 914 commercial copier.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to England as Queen Elizabeth II accedes to the British Throne.
- Von Bek buys his coterie GM cars with built-in air-conditioning.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to East Berlin to combat the Sabbat during the East Berlin uprising; there Von Bek meets Gregory.
- Von Bek funds the expedition to search for the yeti believing the Yeti to be a supernatural threat to the Camarilla.
- Von bek and his coterie travel to Britain to investigate the storms off the North Sea that kill 200 mortals; Von Bek claims they are a sign of the end of times.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Turkey to investigate the earthquake that left over 1000 dead and 50,000 homeless.
- Von Bek invests in the retractable ball-point pen.
- Von Bek and his coterie fight the Sabbat in Algeria during the civil rebellion there,
- Von Bek preaches that the debut of the Mickey Mouse Club on television is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his coterie combat the Sabbat during the Hungarian revolt.
- Von Bek buys his coterie go-karts which they refuse to use.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Algeria to combat the Sabbat; they deny any involvement in the murder of 42 Algerian rebels by the French.
- At the behest of a Toreador ally, Von Bek invests in the hula-hoop.
- Von Bek and coterie track Sabbat from Algeria to the Soviet Union and engage; they deny any involvement in the weapons-plant explosion that spews radioactivity across the Urals killing hundreds of humans.
- Von Bek and his coterie return to Algeria where the uprising continues; there they continue to engage the enemies of the Camarilla.
- Von Bek and his group head to France to investigate rumors of a Sabbat incursion; they deny any involvement in the collapse of a dam that leaves 412 people dead.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Algeria to combat enemies of the Ivory Tower.
- Von Bek invests in the artificial kidney.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Berlin to witness the rise of the Berlin wall.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Switzerland to investigate rumors of Sabbat activity. There Von Bek meets Brantley Zulauf.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Germany and engage the Sabbat; they deny any involvement in the mine explosion that resulted in 249 deaths and 146 missing people.
- Von Bek and crew engage the Sabbat in Italy; they deny any involvement in the landslide into an Italian dam that results in the death of over 2,000 mortals.
- Von Bek and group travel to the Algiers to combat enemies of the Camarilla as unrest ensues throughout that land.
- Von Bek and his coterie attend a Beatles concert at the request of a Toreador ally... Von Bek does not grasp the music.
- Von Bek invests in Kevlar.
- Von Bek and his coterie track a Sabbat pack to Florence; while they deny any involvement in the flood that devastates Florence, they manage to save many of the art treasures that would have been otherwise lost.
- Von Bek and his coterie return to Turkey to investigate rumors of Sabbat activity; they deny any involvement in the soccer riots that kill 42 mortals and leave over 600 injured.
- Von Bek and his coterie battle enemies of the Camarilla in PAris at the same time as the Student Revolts.
- Von Bek and his coterie combat the Sabbat during the attempts to liberalize the Czech government but are forced to flee.
1970 - 2013: America
- Von bek and his coterie are in Turkey when an earthquake hits that kills 600 people; they immediately depart for America in its wake and arrive in Atlanta, GA. Von Bek reunited with Adalina Marchand Durante and subsequently meets and befriends Izar San Martin.
- After leaving Atlanta, Von Bek and his coterie travel to Savannah, GA, to visit Ezabella Davien.
- Von Bek invests in the Floppy Disk.
- Von Bek tries to prevent the acceptance of the Toreador invention of hot-pants, claiming it is a sign of Gehenna, but fails.
- Von Bek invests in the Pong Video Game.
- Von Bek and coterie arrive in Los Angeles, CA when an earthquake strikes killing 42 people; Von Bek is convinced that what ever unseen forces are behind heralding of the end of days are the cause and that he is the target.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to SD to investigate the flash floods there that kill 237 humans; Von Bek proclaims it a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek invests in Atari.
- Von Bek and his group travel to CO to investigate the flash floods that kill 139; Von Bek insists it is another sign of the end of days.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Alaska to see the Trans-Alaskan oil pipeline.
- Von Bek and his coterie track a Sabbat pack to KY; they deny any involvement in the nightclub fire that kills 160 people.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Jonestown in the wake of the Jonestown mass suicide; Von Bek believes they were a Gehenna cult.
- Von Bek and his coterie engage the Sabbat at 3-Mile Island around the time of the nuclear leak; they deny any connection.
- Von Bek invest in the Rubik Cube stating it may cure the Malkavian weakness.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Miami, FL to combat the Sabbat as the race riots ensue.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Mt. St. Helens, WN, in the aftermath of the eruption that killed over 50 people to investigate.
- Von Bek and his coterie track a Sabbat pack to Las Vegas, NV; they deny any involvement in the MGM Grand Hotel fire that kills 80 humans.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Kansas City to investigate rumors of Baali; they deny any involvement in the hotel lobby collapse that kills 111 people.
- Von Bek and his group travel to NYC to feed during the 800,000 person march against nuclear weapons.
- Von Bek meets Raven Constantine and a friendship is formed.
- Von Bek invests in crack cocaine... denies it later.
- Von Bek travels to Chicago and meets Alexander Peterson and a friendship is formed.
- Croix discusses what will be coined as the Greenhouse Effect with a random scientist; Von Bek claims it is a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to TX in the aftermath of Hurricane Gilbert to investigate the disaster which left 260 people dead.
- While in the deep South, Von Bek meets and assists Archon David Daniel Steiner. The two remain close.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to Loma Prieta in the wake of an earthquake that kills 67 people; Von Bek declares the event a sign of Gehenna.
- Von Bek and his group track a Sabbat pack to Oakland Hills; they deny any involvement in the fire that burns some 3,000 homes and leaves dozens of mortals dead.
- Von Bek and his coterie travel to LA to combat the Sabbat as the LA riots take place.
- Von Bek and his group battle enemies of the Camarilla in Waco, TX.
- Von Bek and his group travel to Raleigh, NC, where he meets Xavier Guard of Clan Toreador. A proponent of the arts, Von Bek invests in his school.
- Von Bek meets Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes while in CA.
- Von Bek meets Ebony Rodriguez while battling Sabbat in CO.
- Von Bek reconnects with Alexander Lane.
- Von Bek travels to Seattle where he meets Darla Gail Wilkerson and the two form a lasting friendship.
The Present: Miami, FL
- In April Von Bek becomes the Ventrue Primogen and Praetor of Miami, FL.
- In May the domain of Miami and Fort Lauderdale merge under Prince Alric of Clan Gangrel and Von Bek becomes the Ventrue Primogen and Praetor of the Domain of South Florida.
- In June Von Bek becomes the Keeper of Elysium for the Domain of South Florida.