From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Available to Most Vampires
(OOC Note - page under construction)
- When Mr. Allen shakes your hand, his fingers wrap all the way around
- Rasping voice
- Unusually cheerful
Commonly Known History
- Mr. Allen has mentioned fighting in the American Civil War
- Came to Boston near the end of the 1800s.
- One of his progeny was devoured by Sabbat between WWI and WWII. He has nursed a burning hatred for them since.
Known Services and Skills
- Forgery, problem solving, new identities, smuggling, Masquerade cleanup, minor wetwork, various criminal and unseemly things. More than most other things. Mr. Allen is connected to a vast number of areas, Kindred and Kine.
Available to Camarilla Kindred
- Known to enjoy a sort of social tea with other Kindred.
- Acknowledged in the Domain of Boston
- Confirmed as an Elder of the Camarilla
- Established as an Elder of the Camarilla
- Privileged as an Elder of the Camarilla
History known to Camarilla Insiders
Mr. Allen appeared in Boston in 1880, a Neonate who swiftly showed skill both with mortal society and being able to arrange any number of situations for Kindred. Though he's left the city for short periods on business, it has been his residence ever since. He is a vocal supporter of the Masquerade and has a stronger than average hatred for Sabbat.
Previously Held Camarilla Titles
Available to Nosferatu
- Chavali Boswell - "She impresses me to this day. The way she will go anywhere and adapt. She is a credit to her brother."'Italic text
- Nicabar Boswell - Deceased! - "My good son. My favored childe. The one who made me feel human again, a father. I killed those who killed them, and I will destroy those who spawned them unto the last."
- Mishka - "Boy, what the fuck did you do?"
- Marisa Boyd - "She should have been my blood. It barely matters now that she's not; she's family now."
- Open for others
- For the right price, Mr. Allen can get you anything. A real one costs extra.
- Mr. Allen has a thing for bobble-heads.
- Has made a kindred into a slave.
- That slave is an Assamite who owes him a Life boon...maybe two.
- A good amount of art that went missing during the two World Wars is in his hands, and some of the things that remain are tremendously good forgeries.
Rivals and Antagonists
- "You are bad at everything." - Mr. Allen to a Boston-area Toreador
- "Mr. Allen is an extremely useful person to know. Just don't become too indebted to him." - Delores Rayleigh
- "Aye - Me 'an Mr. Allen go a little ways back - a sharp mind, and keen personality. e's the bloke you go to when you need stuff DONE." - Swagger
- "It's always good to know people in low places. Mister Allen is a good person to know." Miss Maggie
- "He is fun to barter with. Very skilled." - Elisheva
- "A curious sort of kindred, not in the sense that he himself is curious, but in the sense that he has a natural curiosity. Perhaps this is inherent to the Nosferatu. I am grateful for his patronage in the past. -Edward James Crowe, MD
- "There was a time when you could play my brother and I against each other.. perhaps if the price is right, and the cliff not very high.. one of us might still be bought to push the other off it. But do you really want to risk it?" -Rags
- "Mr. Allen appreciates working with professionals. Perhaps too often his work is disregarded as unimportant, or perhaps Kindred make the mistake of trying to dismiss him. This is to their disadvantage and peril. There is no one with whom more intimate relations are to be maintained than with information brokers. None should be more liberally rewarded. In no other business should greater secrecy be preserved." -Adeline Bellamy
- "Never underestimate Mr. Allen. It only insults me." - Constance Fournier
- "He plays the game well." - Chris Clark
- "So often my clan speaks but doesn't listen. I learned well from another Nosferatu the power of listening. You see, when you listen, anything spoken can be heard." - Toby Dior
OOC Background Information For Character Ties Only
- Former employers
- Business associates
- Fellow Nosferatu
- Art appreciators
History (in Progress)
1837 (March 4th) – Born under a different name.
1854 – Begins attending university, already taken by interest with new photograph technology. Goes into journalism post-graduation.
1861-1865 – Active in the American Civil War, both as a field reporter and quartermaster.
1866 – Begins active smuggling work and builds on some contacts made during time in war. Attracts Sire’s interest.
1869 – Embraced by Goodman Goring.
1912-16 - Takes advantage of the first World War to "rescue" some treasures from Europe.
1930s-1960s - Active in more smuggling and "recovery" from Europe. Early on during the war period, he begins to smuggle people out of occupied territories and help set them up with new identities for reasons known only to two.
2014 - Steps down as Primogen of Boston in favor of Marisa Boyd, remains as her Whip.
2015 - September - Is named Master Harpy of Boston, to his confusion and consternation.
Player: Warren Schnur-HOlmes