From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
- "He kin? Have any brothers who are straight and hot and wanna take a girls virginity?" Jenny
- "...I'm going to go get some spiritually awakened Brillo and try to forget you said that." Noah's response
- "Noah is the closest thing I will ever have to a brother. It was his calm hand that pulled me up from the filth and the madness; his voice that soothed and pacified when the nightmares left me screaming in the night; and his compassion and kindness that helped lead me back to the Mother through one of the darkest points in my life. It is because of him I am here today. I owe him my life and probably my sanity. And if I ever hear the word ‘Charach’ and his name fall out of your treacherous mouth again, you had better be prepared to spend the next few hours picking your broken teeth from off the ground and thanking me for the privilege.” - Sabine Silver Swift
- "Noah Rahmat is a well-regarded Garou who desires to be more, to do more. To help facilitate his pursuit of greatness, He requires a mirror to reflect the truth of his shortcomings. I have been asked to be this mirror. For this man who has saved countless others, who will be the one to save him when that time comes?" - Valyria Hunt-Morningkill
- "I didn't know what to think of Noah when I first met him, just another garou in the sea of the nation. Then he spoke and he taught me what courage is. I don't have it, but I hope that at least one day in my miserable life I can have the courage this garou possesses." - Builds Harmony
- "Noah will talk to the life-drum if you listen. Asking the life-drum to wonder and to be. To not hold and to not bend; or thus you shall be holding on to too much or broken from being too stubborn. Even if it was unintended by him, Noah teaches beyond the deaf ears, the eyes that do not see, and even the nose that no longer finds. I trust Noah." Elsie "Forgotten Earth
- "He was there at a time when I was at my weakest, and he helped me learn to walk again. I will not forget that debt I owe him. While there is much we disagree on, I would fight beside him and I would die beside him." Executioner's Song
- "A noble soul, and an old one as well. He often is troubled by his path. Still he is a credit to his tribe. I wonder though, if he knows his dharma is as much a choice as it is destiny." Jericho Windstorm
- "He is a living reminder that being devoted to peace is not the same as being weak. My grandmother taught me that, and Noah is the living embodiment of that ideal." Jacob "Takes-the-High-Ground" Whitewater
- "Noah Noah Noah... Noah NOAH noooaaah. Noahnoahnoah... NOah... noAH... nOAh! NOOAAAAAAH! OOF! ...so that's what that stick is for." Scarlett Jones
- "Our story began before either of us even knew it. He muttering prophecy in his sleep, and eventually, me sending his a warning telepathically... We've been best friends ever since." Verdant Star
- "Noah is a unique creature. I don't know enough to truly form an opinion yet...but I know there is a kindness there that I am unfamiliar with, but I don't know if I'll be given a choice to not learn to understand it." - Sings the Forgotten
- "I don't know him well...but if Laughs Last and Silver Swift vouch for him, then I look forward to getting to know him better." - Nadya Nighthawk
- "I never would have expected being in a pack with someone like him. Now I can't imagine what would have happened had he not come. My pack brother has been a boon in more ways than I can say." - Swift Talon
- "Noah? Yeah. I know him. He might be the only wolf in this world that could consider himself safe." - Boots_Rat
- "The first wolf I called my family, being around him has been a near constant adventure." - Verdant Star
- "Jesus fucking mother mary... I'm not sure how to even fucking start with this one. Not so sure I'll ever get over the fact that he's sleeping with one of their kind. Fucking mixing the races ain't never led to nothing but some sort of righteous reckoning. But that said and despite my own feelings towards his choice in mates, he did come and bleed with my people when we made our stand in Alaska. Says a lot when a man like that is willing to risk their life and the lives of their family and friends for a man like me. Declan Brennan, Son-of-Liberty"
- "We're more alike than either of us really wants to admit." - Megan
- "Noah and I fail to see eye to eye on...well anything really but if he ever utters a call of distress pity those who stand between he and I." Torvik Ironside
Feel free to leave quotes here about or even by Noah.
- Noah caused his younger brother's first change, who in turn caused their younger sister's first change.
- Noah has fathered no less than ten children with Kinfolk mothers around the Nation that he's rarely attempted to claim.
- Some say that he has at least five Metis children, to boot.
- Is said to be privately Deed Named "Big Stick", in tandem with his brother "Speaks Softly".
- Some people have other, less adult meanings for said Deed Name. They may or may not have something to do with the number of children he's fathered.
- Singing tales for the Nation is only part of the reason he's always running around. Think about it, what do you think he is trying to outrun tomorrow?
- He has become one of the Kani, a Garou who practices Kai-lin-do, the martial art of the Stargazer Tribe.
Have at, I love rumors!