"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"
"The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world."
Notable Traits: Her face is always swathed in fabric, like a veil. Her voice is sonorous, melodic, and ever melodramatic.
- * Acknowledged within the Camarilla.
- * Confirmed as an Ancilla by blood. (Abiding)
- * Commander as an Archon for The Ventrue Justicar, Shar-Sin (Abiding)
- * Noble as an Archon for The Ventrue Justicar, Shar-Sin (Abiding)
- * Victorious by Symbel in Waterloo, Texas in April 2014. (Fleeting)
- * Favored Patronage by word of the Elder Toreador Toreador Clan Head Clé deMontes.(Fleeting)
- * Acclaimed by the Archon for Her Grace Cole, Evelyn Atwood.(Fleeting)
“The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls”
- The Matriarch*
- Cassius, Lord of the Catacombs of Rome*
- Josef von Bauren, Nosferatu Founder of the Camarilla
(*Known only with Nosferatu Lore)
"In criticism I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe."
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."
- "I adore Nenette. She's one of the only active Nosferatu these days that isn't crazy rude, crazy dumb or just crazy. Nenette is pleasant, funny, with ambition in spades. She doesn't ever need to call in a boon from me." -Kenzi Novak
- "The strength which comes from loyalty to one's sect and ideals flows from my cousin with endless abundance. I am honored to share her blood." - Benjamin Sharp
- "Highly intelligent, and very fierce. She is one to keep in your sight, if you are able." - Shakti Gupta
- "Intelligent, keenly observant, and armed with just the right balance of arrogance and quiet viciousness. Tis pity that the Hidden found her first, for given those qualities, Nenette truly would have made a fine, fine Toreador." - Einhardt Wagner
- "Ma belle amie is a poet. I listen to her in exquisite rapture as we watch the world turn in the paradise we have created." - Clé deMontes
- "All you could ask for in an employer. Low risk. High reward. Well, at least so far." - Lionel Cross
- "Know her? No, not really. But just look at that marvelous hat!" - Carmina Giovanni
- "The key to an effective long term deception is to trick the viewer into believing fervidly that they understand what the illusion is. You must give them the impression that their suspicions are both reasonable and likely. Nothing inspires scrutiny like an unsolvable mystery... but give them something they think they have figure out and the audience will simply stop looking, satisfied, never even aware of the real truth hidden behind the false one." - An observation from Phillip Avery Redgrave
- "If it where not for her skill at climbing the ladder of leadership, I believe she would make an extraordinary Harpy." Dion Mondragon
- "Elle est ma beauté." - Guibert Murmure
- "Y'know? Nenette ain't half bad!" - Swagger
- "There is no such thing as a chance meeting." - Prince Gabriel Tavaasche of Baton Rouge
- "Her focus is like an army laying siege. To receive it is to welcome an onslaught." - Mr. Chen
- "There are no need for masks around Nenette." - Karl Richter
- "Elle est la fille de mon plus grand professeur. Je serai éternellement dans l'envie d'elle." - Selene de Lorraine
- "Maintaining the city is a task made all the brighter for having such a kindred to work beside." - Miss Maggie
- "If it still stirred within my breast, I would be proud. Instead, I admire how far she has come, and through what fires she has walked." - Matoxtli Pisanob
- "You ever watch fencing? Slash, Reposte, Parry, Lunge.... all that crap. Seneschal Nenette's social sparring reminds me of fencing, if fencing only had one move. Charge. She seems to charge better than most though, so be careful." - Tamberland
- "She's been polite enough to my face." - Angelo
- "We perform our parts, and have different shows to present to the public. But the dancers we share are all the same..." - Chloe Pavlis
- "The universe tests us by applying trouble and tribulations to our souls. I can only imagine what great and terrible forces conspired to forge such a grand madame." - Cenotaph
- "Lowly I once sought to engage her in conversation. It quickly became apparent that I was a mouse seeking casual audience with a cat. Thankfully she was more amused then hungry at the time." -Cornelius Stuyvesant, PHD
- "Nenette is a model ancilla and a model seneschal. She has proven her wisdom and loyalty to the Camarilla not just through word alone, but through her action as well." - Cedric Wadsworth
- "After observing her, I have determined it would take more than a minute to kill her, an admirable quality" - The Broken
- "Insightful, and quite skilled at interpreting those insights..." - Lochlann MacAllan
- "Whose leg do I have to hump to talk to this woman?" - Jackson Flynn
- "When it comes to recognizing true beauty, I am not the most skilled of my clan, but anyone who cannot recognize the beauty in Nenette labors through life with crippled perceptions." - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "The epitome of grace." Candice Caine
- "I could listen to her talk all day, if she was so inclined. I'm thinking she might be." - Mason Dempsey
- "She is cunning and shrewd, with a sharp mind for Camarilla politics. It would be unwise to make an enemy of her... she has many connections and many powerful allies. I am one of those allies." - Marus
- "Nenette's ambition seems to be less fueled by purpose, and more by sheer passion. This one believes that such passion will be the impetus that ultimately brings about her greatest and most awe-inspiring accomplishments." - Ammarah
- "When I see this creature, I think of loyalty. To clan, to sect, to self. I have watched her and in the end, I am still undecided. But I do not believe she is." - Mazhar
- "She is a Nosferatu that excels at the Toreador's game. That fact alone makes her one to respect. Add that to her genuinely pleasant demeanor, and you have one of the most well-connected Kindred in the nation." - Alex Shelly
- "She is wise to admire the petals rather than dive into the thorns.....I like this one she should go far...Michael Fuller Miller
- "Her poise and influence is so well established in our society that I could not add anything to it by any words of mine." H.W. Hayes
- "Would that I could still enjoy popcorn; I would break some out each time Nenette is underestimated. She navigates treacherous waters with casual aplomb and deceptive efficiency. Some meet the coming charge of added duty with vigor and verve, but some, like Nenette, merely quirk a brow, note the added burden, and shoulder on to success." Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "Seneschal Nenette? The best way to put it: Enough poise to know what to properly say, enough skill to have wit when doing so, and the timing to do it at the exact necessary moment. She navigates the brackish political waters of court with style and aplomb. Waterloo is in good hands with her." Archon David Steiner
- "When it comes to matters of society, a Nos can hardly choose a better starting point than, "What Would Nenette Do?'" - Claire
- "There are two faces to every Nosferatu. The one they show, and the one that is hidden. Nenette does a good job at hiding what her objectives are. Which is admirable." - Dagmuar
- "Nenette is charming and handled the trouble of the evening with a strength and grace that reminds me of a Venetian lady. On that note, I would advise you not to cross her. She may have the temper to complete the set." - Valerius Giovanni
- "A lovely creature. It's a shame she has to hide her face. She has such command." - Jupiter Lotis
- "Nenette's passion and forthrightness are infectious, making speaking with her always a pleasure." - Dante Rossellini
- "I wish I could say she wasn't fooling anyone. Alas. 'How doth the little crocodile improve her shining tail...'" - Evelyn Atwood
- "She is a shining example of a Nosferatu in the sense that the more I know about her, the more I am convinced I don't know anything about her at all." - Danielle Ropchan
- "Anything I can say has been said, she is a paragon of our kind. She is an asset to the Mask and more so to the Tower. Whatever she pursues next, she will achieve, it is simply a matter of time, oui?" - Ardante Saint-Martin
- "Ambition is not a dirty word. Compromise until you are ready then go for the throat. No not our family's throat... someone out there that doesn't care about you" - Penny Dreadful
- "With me, I bring those that I have chosen to serve as my eyes, my ears, my voice and when necessary, my arm. You know them as Archons.... The Kindred that bears this missive I present to you, the agent who shall act in this position of prominence; Nenette of Clan Nosferatu." - Jan Pieterzoon, Ventrue Justicar of North America
- "Nenette is a true beauty. She is smart, cunning, dangerous and just when you think you understand her, she proves you wrong. I am glad she is a friend." - Jared Goodman
- "It is not often that a woman resists my charms, so you can imagine how impressed I was when it began to work the other way around." - Serratus
- "Gargoyles made to endure, protect, keep safe. We given strength to hold back danger. Stoneking serve Lady Nenette, not test mettle of Stoneking." - Stoneking
- "Nenette is one of ma go ta Archons. Ya always know where ya stands with her. When she ain't all business is the best time ta catch her... that's when she might share a word of wisdom. When she does that ya should listen." - Gator Joe
- "Nenette is the definition of poise. I intend to learn a lot from her." Archon Angus Hudson
- "Nenette is my favorite Archon. Honestly until I met her I assumed they were all Tremere." Crispin Taylor
- "She knows when to turn off the giant burning eye of Archon and when to turn it back on. A skill I wish some people would learn." David Swisher
- "Taka mourns her passing. She was taken too early from this world. He hopes she holds all the secrets to the next." Taka
- "The Tower could use more of her...and it's a pure and honest shame that we now have less. I have the highest of hopes for our next encounter, even in another life." Franc
- "The loss of Nanette is a greater blow to the Camarilla than many realize right now. Nenette was a scourge to those parasites who leech off the Tower. She brought order and organization to the most chaotic situations. I will miss her talents and herself more than I can express." Cedric Wadsworth
- "I will never forgive Victor Graves for depriving me of the pleasure and honor of her company when it was sorely needed most. I consider myself immensely fortunate that she pulls her punches with me." - Scarlett Thorne
- "Your quote here." -
“I became insane, with terrible intervals of sanity.”
- She was once a slave of a mighty empire, gifted with a Golden Throat and forced to entertain her slave-masters through her great oratory skills.
- She was once considered the most Beautiful Woman of her Generation, hence why the Nosferatu brought her low- to teach her Humility.
- For a Nosferatu, she seems uncommonly desirous of attention. It's suspicious.
- The Nosferatu eye Nenette warily for her close associations with those outside of the clan.
- She is rumoured to have a Toreador lover.
- She likes to eat babies. :(
"Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry..." (Soundtrack)
Player: J. Rector
MES Number: US2002021300
Location: Austin, TX
All quotes by Edgar Allen Poe.