- Alias:Octavio, Octavius
- Embraced: AD
- Apparent Age:21
- Concept: Seeker of forbidden fruit; Expert on Xenothaumaturgy; Valued byronic-hero of the Pyramid.
- Persona: Oktav is an enigma. Even those who purportedly know him have conflicting accounts of who he is, though a common thread seems to be that he is a man of few words, with an underlying intensity that puts folks on edge. He can be very genial one minute, completely lose interest the next, and succumb to an almost predatory curiosity at the mention of the most peculiar topics. Others claim that once Oktav has his sights set, he becomes an insatiable prick who will throw you under the bus to get to whatever it is he's after. More confusing is Oktav's tendency to steer clear of the limelight, oftentimes shirking the political self aggrandizement of the Pyramid and working unsung roles in the grand Jyhad. Personality discrepancies aside, Oktav is a man of results, brilliance, and unsurpassed utility in the Camarilla's war against its rivals.
- Appearance:Oktav favors an amalgamation of modern styles creating an appearance that is uniquely him. Think Biker boots meets tortoise shell designer eyeglasses and you get the picture.
Rumors, Truths, and Damned Lies
- Oktav's personality is a ruse. He has helped more than one apprentice get ahead without getting anything out of the exchange.
- Oktav, like all elder Tremere, is a Diablerist.
- Since leaving Europe, Oktav has never stayed in one place for more than 10 years.
- Oktav holds a grudge against his more favored siblings for some past transgression.
- Oktav committed something unfathomably terrible to purposely fall out of favor with his sire.
- Oktav was the victim of something terrible at the hands of Clan Tremere before he joined their ranks. Whatever it is, he isn't talking.