Rage Across the Southeast
Welcome to the event page for the Southeast Regional Showcase Game, Rage Across the Southeast! This page is currently under construction, so please forgive any broken links or incomplete information during this process.
Venue: Werewolf the Apocalypse
Event Coordintaor: Charlie Rose
Event ST: Patrick Gerrity, SE RST
Dates & Location
April 22-24, 2016 (Friday Evening - Sunday Morning)
Indian Springs Group Camp - Please note, this is not the main address for Indian Springs. The group camp is not accessible via the main entrance.
Group Camp Rd, Jackson, GA 30233
Event Lead: Charlie R.
Event Second: Rowan A.
Event ST: Patrick G.
Event ST Second: David B.
Kitchen Lead: Jaimie S.
Kitchen Second: Miranda R.
At the Door
- $60 For the full weekend (Arrive Friday, Leave Sunday)
- $50 For Saturday Arrivals (Arrive AFTER 10am Saturday)
- $40 for Saturday Only (10am to Midnight, Saturday Only)
Friday April 21
- 5:00pm - Ongoing: Attendees can arrive on site, registration opens.
- 7:00pm: Dinner & Opening Ceremonies.
- 8:00pm - 1:00am: Gaming!
Saturday April 22
- 9:00am: Breakfast.
- Noon: Lunch.
- 6:00pm: Dinner.
- 10:00am - 1:00am: Gaming.
Sunday April 23
- 8:00am: Grab and Go Breakfast.
- 10:00am: Checkout.
- A note about checkout. Each participant will have to clean up after themselves and contribute to cleaning the shared quarters cleaning, including all living spaces and bathrooms.
The weekend event will be immersive and all-inclusive. Your entry fee gets a place to sleep in one of the four 30-person bunk halls for Friday and Saturday night. All facilities are heated, have running water, and electricity. You also get dinner on Friday as well as breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday. If we get enough people and can afford it, we will even have a grab and go breakfast for Sunday morning as people are getting on the road.
Check out the park here...
If you are interested in the accommodations and pictures of our site, check out this site and look for all pictures that begin with "Indian Springs Group Camp..."
- Character sheet & Pen/pencil
- Black Shirt/Pants for NPC/Monster duty.
- Cash (Check in and Charity)
- Snacks & Drinks (if desired for when the kitchen isn't open; things like granola bars or trail mix are good options)
- Costuming (enough for 3 days)
- Jacket or long-sleeved something for evenings/nights as it can get cool
- Non-costuming clothing (for before/after game)
- Pajamas of some sort (you're sharing barracks with everyone else)
- Shoes (comfortable, durable, closed-toed shoes are best; it's nice to pack an extra pair in case your feet get wet/tired)
- Extra socks/underwear
- Insect Repellent (mosquitoes have already hatched out, and the last few years have been bad for ticks due to mild winters)
- Personal medications (if needed)
- Toilet Paper (the bathrooms usually have some stocked, but it rarely lasts for the entire weekend)
- Sandals/flip flops (for showers)
- Sleeping bag or bedding (for twin sized mattress)
- Extra blanket (the barracks are heated, but it can get chilly at night)