Name: Raymond Carter, Esq.
Notable Traits: Striking Looks 4, National Status 5 Law & Courts, Fame 2 (Regional Crown Prosecutor)
Entitlement: Legacy of the Black Apple
Keeper: The Deity
Mien: Golden scales and horns, his Mantle manifests as the smell of apple cider, & he leaves dew wherever he goes.
Mask: Refined & impeccably well dressed, Raymond is usually seen wearing a black suit, accented with silver, and carries a golden cane.
Durance: Raymond was chosen as an emissary & diplomat by The Deity in the form of Kalki of the Hindu religion. He spend his durance traveling between the realms of Keepers as a golden skinned androgynous messenger & diplomat, and visited many formal Gentry affairs.
- Raymond was once in a Motley with fellow Spring Courtier Pierce. Though, with Pierce gone, who might he be sworn with now?
- Married to Asha of Summer, their love is plain to see.
- The Spring Courtier has often been seen with Arman Leto of Autumn, seeking his council on any number of occult matters, and discussing Pledges.
- The Russian Mob.
- Crystal Frost and Raymond, Rivals in Court, Rivals in Courts, Rivals in the bedroom? ...or not?
- Forming a motley of sexy people with Trask and Crystal.
- He's slowly turning into an Emmy.
- The Russian mob is looking to break his other leg.
- Raymond's tricky wording of the new 'Hospitality Pledge' is meant to police the thoughts of all non-Freehold members.
- He seems to be forming an old boys club.
Quotes by Raymond
- In a public address; "As this city`s new Regional Crown Prosecutor, it is my personal responsibility to ensure that not one minute that the officers of the GVPD spend risking their lives for our safety is a minute wasted. A safe & secure community? That's a desire we can all share."
- To the Chief of GVPD Homicide; "I want every son-of-a-bitch who has ever tasted borscht & jaywalked behind bars, and I need you & your men leading the charge to wipe their kind off the streets of our city for good."
Quotes about Raymond
- "He surely does take...any case, whether it is right or wrong. I'm not sure how to think on those morals. However, he is a lovely man, and quite the good friend. And I certainly wouldn't want to be facing him on opposing ends of a Court....I know I'd lose everything." - Anonymous
- "He is exactly the kind of man this city needs, willing to put his life on the line to do what is right even though he was under no obligation to do so. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to have him working for the Crown one day." - Dr. Jason Liu, Mayor of Vancouver, Vancouver Sun, March 9, 2014 (DST NPC).
- "It's quite clear, when you see the instant replay." - Captain Darius Trask
- "By all accounts, the new Regional Crown Counsel knows his shit, and is one brave fellow. What he did for that kid in the Li murder trial was just phenomenal. I'm very glad he's decided to come over to work for the prosecution." - Neil Kingsley
Player: Adam Elm
MES Number: CA2008120101
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia