From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Name: Pete "Re-Pete"
Seems to be high on Humanity
Title or Position:
- He's actually an Anarch.
- He is the victim of a very strange curse.
- He's the leader of the local Anarchs.
- He's a Caitiff.
- He's very rich.
- The local Anarchs have given him status.
- He has notoriously bad memory.
- The local Anarchs keep him alive because they want him to teach them the proper way to make Prince Alexander Garrick angry.
- He's much more interesting when he's staked.
- He once failed at selling information to a Nosferatu.
- He's made an enemy of all of the local Tremere.
- The local Anarchs nickname for him, "Re-Pete", is short for "retarded Pete".
- He's actually a lot smarter than you think.
- He's actually a lot dumber than you think.
- Once during an Anarch rave he stole Prince Alexander Garrick's car and sent it to a chop shop.
- He wheedled a number of boons and some sweet patronage out of the court of Indianapolis in exchange for temporarily calling himself Camarilla. Well done, comrade!
- "If the Anarchs were a football team, I'd be the kicker."-Pete "Re-Pete" regarding his relationship with the local Anarchs.
- "I'm going to go in there, and I'm going to rescue him... because I want to know why after all these years I can't get the Prince to attack me, but re-Pete does it in one night!" - Vanhook explaining to Rev why he wanted to kidnap re-Pete from the Camarilla.
- The Police "King of Pain"
- Dio "Man on the Silver Mountain"
- The Animals "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"
- The Doors "The Spy"
- Blue Oyster Cult "Career of Evil"
Player: Robert Tarr
MES Number: US2011097991
Location: Indianapolis, IN