Reggie has a friendly smile, a love of sweaters, and the stare of a man who has long since lost count of those he has ended.
- Has been a soldier for nearly 500 years.
- Came to America at the end of the 17th century
- Has a hatred for Setites, a distaste for how far his Clan has fallen from grace, and a slight aversion to fancy parties.
- "Mr. Puddle is a fine specimen of his clan. I look forward to being able to call him 'Elder'" - Adrienne Maxwell
- "I found Monsieur Puddle to be quite pleasing to speak to. His history of observing the heavens and the sea provided for a delightful exchange." - Eileen Vargas
- Reggie volunteers for duties within his city to avoid having to play games at gatherings.
- Reggie's sweaters are magical, filling others around him with a deep envy for his sense of fashion.
- Reggie knits his own sweaters. Mostly to impress a Toreador.
- Reggie fled to America to escape judgement for murder.
- Reggie was destroyed by Setites and is currently a doppelganger infiltrating the Camarilla.